[Resolved]  Junglee Rummy — Fake site don't waste your time and money

I am requesting to all youngster and friends those who are playing rummy sites please don' play rummy online. All sites are fraud sites also they are looting our money always. I played rummy online last couple of weeks I came to 1% of chance is to winning. Also every winning they have detected 15% of our hand money. I am a software developer I know how they have developed the site and how they will cheat us. Planning send a mail to prime minister, president to banned all rummy sites. Because it is wasting our time money.

[Jan 20, 2017] Junglee Rummy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Junglee Rummy Customer Care's response Jan 21, 2017
Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Greetings from Junglee Rummy!

We'd like to inform that cards at www.jungleerummy.com are dealt by using a Random Number Generator (RNG) system. Our RNG system is certified as per the International Gaming Standards and has passed the quality checks, which ensures that the users get a fair opportunity in the game. You may view our certification on the link below:

For any further queries, you are requested to send us an email from your registered email-id to [protected]@jungleerummy.com along with your complaint reference number c1473850

Thank you for your time.

+[protected]
Mon-Fri 10:30 Am to 7:00 PM
Junglee Rummy Customer Care's response Jan 23, 2017
Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Greetings from Junglee Rummy!

We understand that your queries may have been resolved as we did not get an email from your in reference to your query number c1473850

In case you still require any assistance, do send us an email from from your registered email-id to [protected]@jungleerummy.com

+[protected]
Mon-Fri 10:30 Am to 7:00 PM
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

hello priyamudun, , , i am harshal pawar, same i have suffered now in depression, they have locked my account and also they will delete it soon because of my complains...i need your support please mail me back on [protected]@gmail.com... i am gonna file a case againd this fraud website so please do support alone i cant win... please support...
and please dont play you will lose everything
its right friend . no one can win on this site.i[censored] say that u want withdraw money then u must prepare urself to loose all ur money.
Junglee Rummy Customer Care's response, Feb 27, 2018

Greetings from Junglee Rummy.

We request you to send us your query in detail from your registered email-id to [email protected]

Also, placing withdrawal request has no co-relation with winning or losing games. Rummy is an entertainment skill game and you always have the option to switch to free games and tournaments.

Alternatively, you may call us on +91-11-66481234 between Monday to Friday (10:00 AM to 7:00 PM)

[email protected]