Junglee Rummy Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 3, 2023

File a complaint to Junglee Rummy

Having problems with Junglee Rummy?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Junglee Rummy customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Junglee Rummy

New Delhi District
Delhi

Junglee Rummy Phone Numbers

Junglee Rummy reviews & complaints page 2

Junglee rummy, I don't want to play any game on your site and your messages are irritating me therefore please stop your promotional message on my mobile number.

This is in reference to your request to Unsubscribe From our promotional SMS.

Please be assured that we are here to assist you. We request you to please fill out this Unsubscribe Form ( https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSftP-Cw1isBnffSbl1J_eH4M2-49KGS-iZETjsl... and wait for 72 working hours. We assure you after the mentioned time; you will stop receiving promotional emails or SMS from us.

If you need further help, feel free to contact us. We would be happy to help you.

User id : vijju1113
    Mail : vijayakumar.[protected]@gmail.com
    Sir/madam
    I am using this app from 15 days..
    Still now.. successful deposited & withdrawal

Now today 19/1/23 deposit 11000rs
    After playing few games.try to withdrawl is fail.due to pan error
    I talk with customercare he will lock the account due to fraud fair policy.

Check once again I[censored] found any fraud in vjju1113 ...i will agree with you...otherwise plz reactivate my account &amount.
    Dear Vijayakumar,

Greetings from Junglee Rummy!

This is in reference to your concern regarding account unlock. Please be informed that we have permanently locked your account due to some internal checks that are carried out by us. Since your case needs to be dealt with strictly, your account shall not be reopened.

Dear vijaya,

User id : vijju1113
      Mail : vijayakumar.[protected]@gmail.com
      Sir/madam
      I am using this app from 15 days..
      Still now.. successful deposited & withdrawal

Now today 19/1/23 deposit 11000rs
      After playing few games.try to withdrawl is fail.
      I talk with customercare he will lock the account due to fraud fair policy.
      Check once again I[censored] found any fraud in vjju1113 ...i will agree with you...otherwise plz reactivate my account .
      Jan 19, 2023
      User id : vjju1113 Mail : [email protected] Sir/madam I am using this app from 15 days.. Still now.. successful deposited & withdrawal Now today 19/1/23 deposit 11000rs After playing few games.try to withdrawl is fail. I talk with customercare he will lock the account due to fraud fair policy. Check once again If u found any fraud in vjju1113 ...i will agree with you...otherwise plz reactivate my account . Thank you
      Dear Vijayakumar,

Dear vijaya,

Team Junglee Rummy

My account with cash balance and a pending withdrawal payment has been locked by Junglee rummy. I cannot access my account or my money now.

Thank you for reaching out to Junglee Rummy.

This is in reference to your concern related to your Junglee Rummy account. Request you to share with us, your Junglee Rummy username for our team to work on your concern.

airforce2's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 24, 2023
        My user I’d is 9508034860
        airforce2's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 24, 2023
        Account created with mobile number and otp. Now I cannot log in to my account. Mobile number shared with u
        airforce2's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 29, 2023
        No resolution to my complaint

My withdrawal request has been processed but the funds have not been credited to my account .my withdrawal date 18 Jan 9.01 am.my withdrawal id 36183321.my user id B12490. please help me sir.
          Hello Bhimsingh,

Thank you for writing back to us!

We would like to inform you that your withdrawal request id 36183321 has already been processed by us on[protected] at 19:05:57. As per the bank's processing time, it may take 5 working days(excluding Saturday & Sunday) to credit these funds into your bank account.

In case you don't receive the funds in the specified timeline, please send us your recent bank statement in PDF format (from the date of withdrawal to till date) so that we could take it up with the bank.

Best regards,
          Bhimsingh Bisth's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 26, 2023
          Thank you for your response.

Sir this is My unique (Case number- 07843561)
          Which I got on 18th January.

I have withdrawn Rs.7000 from my rummy account. My withdrawal request id is 36183321. (2023-01-18) was processed at 09:01 AM.

Then I got a reply.
          Please follow the following turnaround time for various status of withdrawal
          -Pending-24 hours for the status to be updated.
          -InProgress-72 working hours from the time of status update for the bank to process, depending upon the bank's processing speed.
          -Failed-48 hours for the withdrawal to be reprocessed from our end.

But today the money has not been deposited in my bank account since 9 days have passed.

Iam Send bank statement of registered bank account (withdrawal request date to current date)
          and action taken report so far.

I'm getting an sms from junglee rummy every days, i'm not intrested in using this application, even thou i'm getting the message, so please help me with stopping the sms.
            Thankyou

Hi team,

Can you please remove my number from your database? I have no idea how you guys got my phone number. I’m getting a lot of SMS from you guys that it’s getting frustrating to keep deleting it daily. Every time I block a number, you start sending messages from a different number. I’m not interested in playing your game and won’t be be in future as well. Kindly stop sending your messages. It would be of great help👍🏻

Team Junglee Rummy

I have an junglee Rummy account related phone no. is [protected], yesterday they blocked my account, it have above 15000rs, and one withdrawal request of rs. 5000
                Please do help, how can I unblocked my account and receive my money back
                Vinod Kumar Thor
                Dear Vinod,

Greetings from Junglee Rummy!

We would like to inform you that your Junglee Rummy account has been locked due to internal checks and some activity performed by you on the platform which is against as per our internal policies your account balance has been frozen.

We have already forwarded your concern to the respective team and they are looking into it on a priority basis. You will receive an update within 48 Hrs.

However, Our team will contact you on your registered mobile number with in 2 Hrs.

Team Junglee Rummy

Please Stop messaging me daily. I am not at all interested in playing rummy.So stop me messaging daily i am getting irritated bcoz of your messages.Daily a new message about rummy.

Team Junglee Rummy

I haven't subscribed for jungle rummy, but it's promotional message is spamming my inbox.please provide alternative to stop spamming.

Team Junglee Rummy

Please junglee rummy operator, I'm not interested in your game or the offers on sign in. Please stop sending me message 🙏 Please I beg you

Team Junglee Rummy

I won money through my skills and I deposited 5k they blocked my account for no reason and they freeze my 9363₹ withdrawal they should be punish if needed I'm ready to pay another 5k fees but they should be punish and band that app please

Team - Junglee Rummy

My Jungle rummy account was locked but i didn't do anything wrong...simply install the app and added money then play decently when I won the game i withdraw it .. yesterday ( 11.01.2023) i was played two games and won the match but today when I gone to play it was shown your account was blocked due to suspicious activity that's totally unfair..my 4000 money were struck in there i kindly request you to unblock my account
                          This is my registered Jungle rummy mobile number - [protected]

Hi Junglee Rummy,

I am not playing your game and have not downloaded your application too. I am receiving spam messages with spam links atleast thrice a day. So kindly stop sending me messages.

Team Junglee Rummy

Don't want to play rummy please leave me alone. I'm getting messages everyday. Don't message me again. Stop spamming my inbox. No matter how many times you ask, I'm not going to play your game. So please remove my phone no from your database and never send me a message. I beg you! stop

Team Junglee Rummy

I am getting continuous messages from junglee rummy on daily basis. I am not wish to go with junglee rummy for gambling
                                omev

Team Junglee Rummy

This games som messenges keeps coming daily. I don't have interest in this games t all.

Jorab12 is my user id
                                    I m playing in Junglerummy cash game. During the game suddenly my account terminate and Lock. What is reason. Not give any reason. I want to talk and reason. But they give reply unfair activities in your account. I m not doing any wrong activities. So consider my complaints and resolve.
                                    Contact Numbers[protected]
                                    Email [protected]@gmail.com
                                    Pan ADGPJ0041H
                                    I HOPE U RESOLVE MY QUERY.
                                    Dear Rakeshkumar,

Greetings from Junglee Rummy!

We have already forwarded your concern to the respective team and they are looking into it on a priority basis. You will receive an update on your registered email address within 48 Hrs.

Team Junglee Rummy
                                    They have cheating cheating cheating people no one get money and no one get money call on [protected]

Please deactivate the sms service on my number.

Team Junglee Rummy

I haven't even installed Junglee Rummy app, but I am getting messages daily from them, I don't know how they got my number, I just want to stop receiving these messages from Junglee Rummy