Karvy Complaints & Reviews

3.8
Last updated Nov 24, 2022

File a complaint to Karvy

Having problems with Karvy?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Karvy customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Karvy

Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Karvy Phone Numbers

Karvy reviews & complaints page 82

I had applied for 225 shares for Reliance Power IPO @ Rs 430 per share. After the IPO Closed my A/c was debited Rs 96750.I was alliied 16 no. of shares.After deducting 6880/- my A/C was credited Rs 18995/- instead of Rs 89870/-. And now they are giving me lame excuses rather than Refund. Now I want to sue Karvy give me my remaing money. Please help me with the same. Please find details of the mail below:

After remainding so many times to them giving same reply without going through my problem.
i accept that you allotted 16 shares and crdited 18995/ in my a/c but my original amount is 89870/- .you told me that i got 16 shares and my a/c is credited with 18995 rupees/ this true but where is my remaining money 70875/-,
I ALSO ATTACHED SCANNED COPY AND FOR YOUR CONVIENCE I CONVERTED THAT IN PHOTO FORMAT PLZ LOOK BELOW:
click on Statment.jpg(192kb) file

Dear Sir

As per your mail
There are following points:

1)you allotted 16 shares amount:16x430=6880/- and credited my a/c with 18995/- my statement clearly reflected that but where is my remaining money which is 70875/-

2) My A/C statement is attached and it shows that you debited Rs 96750/-

3) Now I have got refund of Rs 18995/- which is Rs 70875/- short.

Due to error at your end, I have to run to my bank, get statement, scan & send the same to you. This is surely an error at your side and now I demand refund my remaining money.This is carelessness at your end. Now I think I need to escalate to SEBI.
Also, ask some Senior Executive to speak to me on this issue ASAP.

Please find attached the copy of my bank Statement.

My details:

1. Name of the applicant as mentioned in the application form. :RAKESH TOMAR

2. Number of shares applied. :225

3. Chequedemand draft no. and date:548537(BANK MICR NO.[protected] DATED 17-01-08 HDFC BANK OLD RAJENDER NAGAR NEW DELHI

4. Name and branch of the bank where the application was deposited.:ICICI SECURITIES VIKAS PURI NEW DELHI-18

5. Bank serial no. under which your application has been listed by the bankers in the bank schedule. :20/1061-3

6. DPId and Client Id: DPID:12029900 CLIENT ID:01627061

Name : Rakesh Tomar
App.no. :[protected]attached scanned copy)
Demate acc.no.[protected]

BHOOTAN WALI GALI
NANGLOI
DELHI

LOOK WAT THEY SAY:

Refund Amount has been credited to your account through Direct Credit(DC) as per the mandate recorded. The bank details to which the Refund amount is credited is as mentioned below:
Name of the bank HDFC BANK LIMITED - RAJENDER NAGAR, NEW DELHI

+91-[protected]
Aug 29, 2017
Jul 26, 2017
Dear Investor,

This is an old issue which had been addressed. In case you still have an issue that is not been addressed, please send an email to kcpl.[protected]@karvy.com so that we can resolve your issue to your satisfaction.

Team Karvy
My reliance power IPO money is yet to be got at my residential address. I have not received the cheque yet and this is totally vulnerable.I'm not sure what is the status.....Kary wont pick the customer care number also.....help me on this.....details as below
Application # : 11820739
Mobile #: [protected]

What is the staus of my refund against application form no. 11820739. I have been allotted 16 shares.
NO REFUND FROM RELIANCE IPO

I opened my account with Reliance Money and applied for partly paid shares biding for reliance power IPO. I got allotted 16 shares, however I didn't receive refund of the remaining amount. Since I have been allotted 16 shares, i am still waiting for the remaining amount (refund order). I am really worried and disturbed with this incident and need something to be done on that. I tried contacting Reliance Money customer services but to no avail.

Please arrange to release the refund at the earliest. In case the payment have been release from your end then please provide me the details.

Best regards,

Address 213 19 MOHALLA DOGRAN
HISAR
Disp.Date 02/02/2008
Warr.Date 01/02/2008

MY IPO MONEY RS 96750 NOT REFUND IN MY BANK. Name of the applicant KRISHNA RANI APPLIYING FOR RELIANCE POWER AGAINST ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP NO 55503107 I AM VERIFY IN MY BANK BANK OF BARODA CONFIRM THAT CHE QENO 506858 FOR RS 96750 RELIANCE POWERIPO HAS PAID US FROM AC NO [protected] ON DATE 21 01 2008 ThRROW CLEARINg HOUSE TO ICICI BANK ECS SEQ NO[protected]

2. Number of shares applied. 225
    3. Chequedemand draft no. and date 506858 15/01/2008
    4. Name and branch of the bank where the application was deposited. ICICI BANK PASHIM VIHAR NEW DELHI
    5. Bank serial no. under which your application has been listed by the bankers in the bank schedule .[protected]
    6. Your DPId and Client Id. IN302679 CLIENT ID 3503128 PLR SOLVE MY PROBLEM THANKS
    Mar 26, 2017
    Dear Investor,

This is an old issue which had been addressed. In case you still have an issue that is not been addressed, please send a mail to sudha.[protected]@karvy.com so that we can resolve your issue to your satisfaction.

officer incharge

Arbitraition department

respected sir

i am harishanker soni, my demat and trading account opened on 17/05/2006 with MANGLAM CONSULTANCY (subbroker of systematix shares and stock india limited) in bhopal(m.p.), but these corporate office is in indore (m.p.) trading code was H5404
    mr deepak bhashin

i am contineu complaint to CNBC TV 18 BUT NO ANY REPLY FROM CNBC SIDE
    complent
    1) i am not trading traded till date
    2) if not trading then no bill no contract not and no ledger
    3) if subbroker or broker traded in my a/c SO NOT PROVIDED ANY ILL NOT PROVIDE ANY LEDGER AND NOT PROVIDED ANY CONTRACT NOT.
    in hindi:-
    mujhe to ye bhi nahi bataya gaya men brker ke pass se ki mere a/c me kuch kamm ho raha hai, per abhi kuchi dino pehle mujhe phone ker ke sataya ja raha hai notice bheje ja rahen hain ki mere a/c 1.20lc ke pass debit risk hai .

4)akhir jab mene koi suda kiya hi nahi to 1.20 ke pass ki debit kese huii kya broker ka risk managment thik nahi hai?
    5)kya jab a/c debit me ajata hai to uski limit band nahi ki jati?
    6)kya broker bina pasai liye limit khole rakhta hai?

7)aisa me hi akela nahi hun mere sath 50 aur client hai jinke a/c's me ye sabhi huaa hai aap kripya karke kuch bataye.?

JABKI MENE APNE BROKER KE KEHNE PER CONTINEU CHECK DETE GAYA HUN WO BHI IS BADE PER KI BROKER MERE A/C (1) RELIANCE 100 @ 900 (2) RELIANCE CAPITAL 100 @600 (3) 50 SESAGOA @ 1500 KE SHARE KHARID RAHA HAI

CHEQ KI DETAIL ATTECHMENT KAR RAHA HUN jisme mene cheq..160000/-
    60000/- chsh diya uske mangne per...jiska resiept merepass

us samay mere demat statment me broker ne mujhe dikhaye...

abhi mujhme itni sakchamta nahi hai ki me 31/07/2008 ko aapke paas aa saknu kyonki meri arthik isthiti thik nahi hai..

please reply

Family Code :PS
    Sub Broker :(23PRASHANT)-PRASHANT SHARMA
    Trader :23TRD
    Branch Code :(23)-BHOPAL
    mere aur mere sabhi sathiyon (200 clients) ke sath SYSTEMATIX SHARES AND STOCKS (I) LIMITED BHOPAL BRANCH ne bahut bura kiya bahan per sabse jimmedar vyakti deepak bhasin aur uske subbroker prashant sharma ne milker 30 lcks ka ghotala ker humare rupyon ko thikane laga diya...

abhii aap log batayeeye ki me kya karun..
    Dear Sir
    This is to inform you that I have an equity shares of 100 nos (Dist. nos[protected] to[protected]. The Folio no is JVS1384684 and certificate no is 2390134 (TRF No - 859085).
    Since last 10 years I have not received any information about my above equity shares. I had written a letter to Karvy Consultant Ltd, Bangalore on 25th Dec'2001 with no response.
    My previous mailing address was Nibedita Mazumder, Jhanjra Colony, Block C/8/42, PO - Nakrakonda, Dist- Burdwan, West Bengal - 713363.
    My present mailing address is as below which I had informed earlier with no response.
    NIBEDITA MAZUMDER, C/O ARUN MAZUMDER
    147 F, BOSE PUKUR ROAD, PO - TILJALA, KOLKATA - 700 039.

Would you kindly help me in this matter.

regards.
    Complaint of systematix shares and stock (i) limited bhopal branch
    SUBJECT:- ACCOUNT CLEARENCE AND SETTELMENT OF AMMOUNT

SIR,

we are no any trading our a/c but company inform to all client they had havy debit ..we are not rsv any contract not till date..PLEASE GIVE THE CLEARENCE AND ANSWER IF NO ANY BALANCE IN OUR TRADING ACCOUNT THEN HOW CAN POSIBLE TRADING LIMIT IN OUR TRADING ACCOUNT, ?

S5418 SHUSHMA JAIN_________________________

D5405 DEVENDRA RAGHUVANSHI _________________

N5406 N K SHUKLA ________________________________

BHOPAL

DATE :----
    mera a/c bhi bhopal systematix shares and stocks india limited me oct2007 me open karaya hai aur mene koi bhi paisa jama nahi karaya hai parantu wahan ke staff me mere a/c ki bharpur limit kholker 58775/- ka debit kiya aur mujhe ledger pahuncha diya..

mene sabhi staff ki complaint bhopal police statition me karwa diya hai ..jinke name hain...

deepak bhasin
    binanai

Reliance Power/ Karvy Registrars — Non receipt of refund.

NON RECEIPT OF REFUND: RELIANCE POWER IPO , APPLICATION NUMBER : 91925906

DP ID - IN 300 239
      CLIENT ID : 11335163...

i krishna rani r/o i/111 karam pura new delhi 110015 i complate against kravy stock broker i am apliying for 225 shares of reliance power limted against application no55503107 ipo on date 15/01/2008 from icici bank against cheqe no 506858 i am not allot my share and also; my money not refund in my bank i am 4 times mail in kravy but their is no responce the cheqe of reliance power ipo shoud clear on date 21/01/2008 from my bank bank of baroda ple help me and you action against kravy or reliance power LIMTED and ask him for give my money of rs 96750 . NAME KRISHNA RANI mobile no [protected] APPLICATION NO 55503107 THANKING YOU
      Mar 25, 2017

iam applying my pan card 2 months back
      i loss my reciept pls send my mail how process

Kishan b daryani
        M.no. [protected]

I have applied shares of Reliance power ltd.

i have not received any allotment .

my complaint that why refund order not received till[protected]
        (all most got refund order)

My application no. is 84757704
        Mar 27, 2017

Team Karvy

I have applied shares of D.B.CORP

i have not received any allotment .

my complaint that why refund order not received till[protected]
        (all most got refund order)

My application no. is 41887466

FROM
          BHARTI TIKAMDAS SANGTANI

Mobile no. [protected]

Still i have not received Refund Order OF RELIANCE POWER LTD IPO

I have applied for 225 shares

i have not received any allotement.

My Application no. is 82846494

From
          BHARTI TIKAMDAS SANGTANI

Mobile no. [protected]

Still i have not received Refund Order

I have applied for 225 shares

i have not received any allotement.

My Application no. is 82846494

Name of Applicant : BHARTI TIKAMDAS SANGTANI

So why refund order not received

This is to bring to your kind notice that i have applied for Reliance Power IPO on date 15 Jan of amount 25875/- for 225 shares.
          Details are given Below:

Name of Applicant : Sunita Garg

Application No. : 13950817

Cheque No. : 946537 ( Drawn and Credited from the Account No. [protected]
          Dated:[protected] from Punjab National Bank, Mahendergarh( Haryana)

DP ID : [protected]

Client ID : SUNGARG3

Mobile No. : [protected]

I am constrained to seek your help that i have neither been allotted any shares of company in my DP account nor any refund. I am skeptic that my money has been fraudulently intercepted by somebody which may be inquired ASAP.
          sir
          I have applied the shares of Reliance Power in the retail qota vide application no 55171152. I have been allotted 16 Shares against this application. Meantime I also applied to open the DMAT account in the Reliance Money, Bhilwara, but due to not opening the D Mat Account at the time of allotment they have mentioned the wrong DMAT Account no[protected] on application due to over sight.

As a result the Share allotted to me has been kept as suspense’s account in absence of the correct D Mat Account No.

Today I received the correct DMAT account no (Copy of Client Master enclosed) which is DP ID [protected].

Sir, I have still not received the balance Refund amount in that application. Kindly arrange to provide me the refund of the balance amount . I am in big need of money .My postal address is,
          6-A-34
          R C Vyas Colony
          Bhilwara – (Raj) 311001

Sir, the same address I have mentioned in the application form and in the DMAT Account also. MY Bank account no is 4244 o[censored] CO Bank Bhilwara which is also written in the application for want of refund.

Kindly do the needful & Oblige

SHASTRINAGAR
          DADABARI
          KOTA
          mo. no.[protected]

Karvy Computer Shares Pvt Ltd./reliance Power Ipo — Non receipt of refund order of Reliace Power IPO

Dear Sir I have mailed two times regarding refund of Rs 18565/-.I have not got my refund amount against the Reliance Power IPO.I an giving the order details as follows.
            Order Details
            Trading Account No: S00060073 Demat Account: [protected] Bank/Folio No : [protected]
            RELIANCE POWER LTD
            Transaction ID 119002 Name SHYAM KISHORE JHA Category Retail
            Application No 88714980 Address JAY TOWER...

I had applied for 60 shares Reliance Power IPO through ICICIDirect Transaction ID 4620062 Application no 11017818 amount paid rs 27,000/=(Extract from ICICI web page Given below). No shares Allocated Refund not Received till date . Please also inform if I am due for interest on the amount and if so at what rate and from which date.

RELIANCE POWER LIMITED : RELPOW

CutOff Price 450
            Quantity 60 Price in Rs. 27000
            Status Accepted Exchange Ref/Date 15517

Team Karvy

I applied for 225 shares on the cut off rate vide application No[protected] dated[protected] with D Mat Accout No.10589940 and paid 25875/- but the postman returned the refund without delivery and same was sent without delivery.

Therefore you are again requested to send the refund on my following address:
            Raj Kumar s/o Sh. Shiv Raj Singh
            r/s House No.179, Jagat, Colony,
            Bhiwani Haryana

RELIANCE POWER KARVY COMPUTERSHARE — NON RECEIPT OF REFUND AMOUNT OF IPO

I had applied for reliance power ipo, but i have not received either shares or refund till date, I have submitted my application and dp details on your website 2-3 time and got the intimation that you will revert back in 3 days. But till date no information is given to me for my refund. details which are given below :-

Application No. 5748071
            Dp type : CDSL
            Dp id : IN
            Client Id : [protected]
            Dp Name : STOCKHOLDING CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD

This is to bring into your notice that I had applied for Power Grid Corporation IPO (Application No:
              [protected]. An amount of Rs. 97500 was debited to my bank account for the same. I was finally allotted
              286 shares of this IPO. The residual amount was refunded to my account at Kalupur Commercial Bank at
              Ahmedabad. The same account however had been closed two years ago. But the change of the bank was
              not updated at my demat account with Indiabulls Securities Ltd. I had got made the required changes
              with Indiabulls Securities Ltd; and a copy of client master list reflecting the same changes was
              submitted to Mr. Rajan at Karvy's Vile Parle office on 11th November 2007.

I received a refund order cheque (cheque no. : 007130) on 10th of December,2007 but sadly enough,
              the bank name was still The Kalupur Commercial Co Op Bank Ltd.

I had surrendered the said cheque to Karvy's Andheri-west office to Ms. Vishakha/Neelam along
              with the client master list and one application on 20th of December,2007.

Since then i've been following up endlessly with Karvy's Andheri-W office, but there was no clear answer.
              Vishakha/Neelam kept telling me that i was going to receive my cheque in the 'next week'. But this NEXT WEEK never came.

Requesting you to take this matter up with the respective people at Karvy and get me the refund along with the interest amount.

The full address of Registrar is as follows,
              Karvy computershare Pvt. Ltd

Yours truly,

Dharmendra Surana
              Cell: [protected]

Team Karvy

Karvy computer share Pvt Ltd — Refund order not received.

I am yet to receive the the refund order of Reliance Power IPO,

Unit : RELIANCE POWER LIMITED
              Application No: 11354549
              Name : LALAM MANI MOHAN
              They claim that they had sent the same through, registered post, but I am still to receive the same Ref:rfndorder no. 1674751 for Rs.19350/- .

Innumerable mails to them has not given a favourable reply.

Their contact numbers dont work at all and are always busy.
              Unit: Reliance Industries Ltd.
              I have Submitted 18 shares of RIL Folio no.[protected] for transffer in my name at your Kolkata office but till date I have not recd the same.Pl do the needfull at earliest.
              Doli Panda
              Kolkata
              (m)[protected]

I am trying to contact Karvy Computershare in Hyderabad, to rectify a mistake in the cheque that has been sent for refund for Reliance IPO. The bank and account on which the cheque has been issued is incorrect and I need to request Karvy to send me another cheque to a different account. I am ready to send back the cheque that has been sent to me. I have been trying to contact Karvy in Hyderabad, but there is no response from their side.

Varun Sathyanarayana
                tel[protected]
                mobile[protected]
                Aug 13, 2020

I have been alotted 17 shares vide application no.58249328 of Reliance Power Limited but neither these shares nor bonus shares reflect in my demat a/c. I have already been faxing information related to my demat a/c again & again to your head office in Hyderabad but there is no response from their side.

Anita Mangal
                Mobile- (0)[protected]

Karvy Computershare Pvt Ltd — Refund of Reliance Power IPO.

I had not received Refund of Reliance Power IPO of my Application No.Application No.2 6150564 dated 15/01/2008. In this concern, I am communicating with Karvy Computershare P.Ltd. on email id reliancepower.[protected]@karvy.com & till yet I had not got credit to my bank through ECS for the same. Further I hereby inform you that I had applied 225 shares & paid amount of Rs.25,875/- vide cheque No.001212 in Kotak Bank, Mulund(W)...

Karvy Computer Share Pvt.ltd., Hyderabad — Power Grid IPO refund not yet received

UNIT: POWER GRID CORPORATION IPO
                  APPLICATION NO.13277994 DATED[protected]
                  DP ID: IN302679 ; DP ACCOUNT NO.32617296
                  Name: A. Karunakaran

Dear Sirs,

I have applied 500 shares Power Grid Corporation IPO through Icici direct.com vide above application No. I got only few shares and refund of Rs.19500/- was not credited in my account directly. Despite several requests and submission of indemnity...

Karvy Computershare Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad — Refund for Brigade IPO

I had applied for 256 shares for the Brigade of which I was alloted only 57 shares through ICICI Direct. I have received a mail from ICICI Direct on the 18th of January as under

"You have been allotted 57 shares towards your application in BRIGADE ENTERPRISES LIMITED : BRIENT IPO and refund amounting to Rs 77610 has been dispatched by the registrar directly on December 24,2007. This is as per information received from...

Karvy — Religare IPO

I had applied for 525 shares for Religare IPO @ Rs 185 per share. After the IPO Closed my A/c was mistakenly debited Rs 96125 and then credited Rs 96125 same day. Then later my A/C was debited Rs 97125. I was not allotted any share and later my A/C was credited Rs 96125 instead of Rs 97125. And now they are giving me lame excuses rather than Refund. I have been told my Application was never considered. Now I want to sue Karvy and have 525...

I have applied for the Power Grid IPO thru Karvy in september. My money was transferred thru ICICI check number 97807 on 18th of september. But till now, neither I received any shares, nor have I got any refund of the money. I have mailed them many times, but still I didn't get any replies.
                  Application number : 11290986
                  Cheque Number : 97807
                  Bank: ICICI bank, Chinchwad branch, Pune
                  Kindly suggest what should be done.

Thanks & Regards,
                  Vipul Bajaj
                  Mobile : 0-[protected]
                  Aug 29, 2017
                  Jul 26, 2017

Team Karvy

Complaints on "Karvy computershare Pvt Ltd"

Karvy computershare Pvt Ltd
                    To
                    The registrar ,
                    Karvy computershare Pvt. Ltd
                    Power Grid Corporation of India IPO
                    Karvy House, 46,Avenue-4
                    Street No.1
                    Banjara Hills, Hyderabad- 5000034.

Sub: Power Grid IPO Refund
                    I applied for 500 share of Power grid Corporation IPO vide application no. 2832395 and Rs 26000=00 was debited from my account on 14-9-07 . my accoont no is [protected] (in UTI bank SATNA M.P.) and cheq. no. is "101948" drawn on UTI bank. I have not been alloted any share but at the same time I hvae not received my amount/Refund back which should have been credited to my account .i have not received any suitable explaination. I think Karvy computershare, which is the registrar to this issue, is misleadig me. I request you interfere in this matter help me get my refund with due interest for the period delayed.
                    Yours faithfully
                    (M ) PH: [protected]
                    (R) PH :[protected]

UTI MUTUAL FUND
                    FOLIO NO.[protected](DIVIDEND PLAN)
                    FOLIO NO. [protected] (REINVESTMENT PLAN)
                    Kindly inform me the present status of the above two mutual fund certificates (amount receivable under each). Your Kolkata office at 16 Jatin Bagchi Road, Kolkata-29 could not inform me the position despite waiting since[protected]. Hence this approach to you.
                    further inform me the formalities to be met by to raise the due amounts
                    i have MIRZA INTERNATIONAL LTD 2200 SHARES I HAVE NOT RECIEVED THE[protected] DIVIDEND @15% PER SHARE.
                    MY DEMAT ACCOUNT:22762576 HDFC BANK LTD
                    MY TRADE ACCOUNT:601476

PLEASE REPLY IMMEDIATELY

Karvy Computershare Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad — Power Grid Corporation IPO Refun Order not Received

I applied for 500 share of Power grid Corporation IPO through ICICI direct.com on line and Rs 26000=00 was debited from my account through ECS. vide Application no.13523763 Transaction ID no.3973397 on 13/09/07. I have not been alloted any share but at the same time I hvae not received my amount/Refund back which should have been credited to my account through ECS.I have sent several Email to the company but I have not received...