Kd Technology — they have offered me work too.

anu51 on Jul 11, 2018
The girl with praptishah id contacted me as we. the have my documents with my signature and id proof too. They gave me a contract with 20rs stamp and Chetan D. Dhimar as advocate. They also attached a voice verification mail. They gave me the work of 2200 forms for 55000rs and didnt take any registration fees and said itll be deducted from my salary after 20 days and if i fail in the work ive to pay 5200 utility charges. I've completed most of the work. Should i continue or leave the work. Will they take some legal action. And being a fraud company can they really take some legal action ? Or should i complete the work and then see their response first ?

Complaint comments  11 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I am in the same position as you. If they are a fraud company, then they cannot take legal action. They will land in Jail themselves.
anu51's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 11, 2018
I'm only sad because I've completed 80% work and i dont know whether i should complete it now and see what they do or should i not waste any more time completing the rest. I've also e mailed them that i wont work with them and that they're a fraud company and that I'll file a report against them. Usually they reply within an hour but they haven't replied on this mail yet. should i complete their work ?
Satyam Namdev's reply, Jul 13, 2018
Don t get afraid of them if we were all together against them they can t do anything of us . I think we all have to talk with each other by some way of communication so that we bring unity with us.plz make some communication chain so that we can take some action against them
I also emailed them saying the same. They usually reply within minutes, especially this one lady Sapna. This time no reply. I wrote to them saying that they are defrauding innocent people and that will take police action. They didn't pick up phone or reply to email. Been over 20 hours.

Same here. Completed a lot of work and saw reviews online.This is really sad!
Aap sabhi plz Btaiye ki Vo log kya kah rhe h. Mujhe bhi legal notice dene ki dhamki de h. Kya aap sabhi ko bhi Kuch Aisa Kia h kya
anu51's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 12, 2018
Meri submission date toh 15th hai toh voh jo bolege uske bad hi bolege. And don't worry they can't do anything they're fake. And I think we should share our numbers taki jab bhi kisi ko unka phone aye sbko conference pe lele. itne sare logo ko dekhke they will back off themselves.
uditpatel's reply, Jul 14, 2018
unse unka poora address maange aur wo nahi denge wo kuch nahi kar sakte sirf dara rahe hai.
Any other query contact 9691338541(udit)
Yes I am also suffering same they said me pay 7700 tomorrow otherwise they ll take legal action please help me to get out of this they send me this msg
case id no-4000601. CONSIGNMENT NO-RGV42MM65. LEGAL NOTICE NO-ffoo851. Dear sir as you did not fullfill the panding amount of the company so finally your legal notice bieng issued and it will be delivered on your home with in two days
Please help me should I pay or not m very tensed
anu51's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 13, 2018
Do not pay please.
I think we should create some sort of whatsapp group and when anybody gets a call from them put everyone on conference.
kindly send me your contact no. on my mail id anusharather51@gmail.com with your name(I won't spread it or anything you can trust me we're in this together) so i can create a whatsapp group regarding this.
Harshita Kaur Jaggi's reply, Jul 15, 2018
It's a fraud legal notice. It does has spelling error if noticed.
Than Wat will I do if they really send any notice and they said that if u don't pay recovery amount then u have to pay 80000 as company loss I m very tensed
anu51's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 13, 2018
They have a lot of complains against them I'm sure they know that. They are only trying to scare you. All these complains are a proof they have looted a lot of people. If they go into a legal procedure it'll only get them into trouble. So dont worry ok.
OK thanku
unse unka poora address mango wo khud call uthana band kar denge
udit
[protected] jyada bole to contact
Wo bar bar cl kr rhe h m afraid of legal action pls any one help me
Are bhai koi mujhr unka chalu no. Ya poora address de do bhai wo mera call nahi utha rahe. MERI poori tayari hai unko sabak sikhane ki
Contact
Udit [protected]
Boht sare No. H
[protected], ek ye h jisse roz cl ate h
uditpatel's reply, Jul 14, 2018
Aapko mera number dikh raha hai kya .
Kyuki aapka no. Yaha protected dikh raha hai ya uski pic lekar send kariye ya mere gmail par contact kare madam

Gmail - abrahmdevilliers@gmail.com
Ye lawyer LA no. M. Patel [protected]
uditpatel's reply, Jul 14, 2018
Madam saare no ki jagah protected dikh raha hai
Please send mail on my id
abrahmdevilliers@gmail.com

Kd Technology - they have offered me work too.

Complaint categoryCategory: Job & Career