Kraftly — product not delivered as per order and poor customer service

subhashpai67 on Feb 16, 2018
I had ordered 1 No foldable Sun Glass with Black Pouch for keeping foldable sunglass. This was ordered based on the image posted on the website.

The item delivered was not as per image . The sun glass was supplied but the pouch was not at all as per image. The pouch supplied is of poor quality (cloth) and it can not store glass in folded condition and does not fit also.

I wrote to kraftfly requesting them to advise seller to send the pouch separately. They took lot of time to reply and correspondence was going on through email till many days. They asked me to take up with vendor directly without giving seller information. Finally in the recent mail they said, I have option to return the material. When I opted for it they said now I can not return and the return should have been done within 5 days and refused to take the product back.

Please do not buy any product from this website and they can not control the vendors, they can not resolve your problem. Very bad customer feedback., BAd delivery from their vendors. OVERALL THE EXPERIENCE WITH THIS SITE IS VERY BAD. IT is dangerous to buy from this website.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I have ordered 11 In 1 Watch Set Multy Strap with order no #[protected] which was delevered to me as nroken.I want to refund the item.

Plot No. B, Khasra - 360, Sultanpur, MG Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110030
    Kraftly - product not delivered as per order and poor customer service