KSFE — Difficulties in claiming the chitty money

Erumely, Kottayam District, Kerala, India
 Jijo George Philip
Dear Sir/Mom,

I am an NRI & I have around 5 chitties in KSFE erumely branch, During my last visit I bought a land and to make the payment I requested to claim 2 of our chits ( 21/2014- 29 Class A & 8/2015-6 class A) and when the time come to claim the money they where asking for salary certificates of government employees / Land documents as guarantee .

Yes its the rules and regulation of their facility I agree with it so we have submitted our family friend's land reg documents original (27 cents survey number 112/7/1) and now they are playing around asking the previous reg documents up to 30 years as If they don't want to pay us.

Now its been one month everyday my parents visiting their office and each day their demand is different different documents.

Its a big time cheating KSFE and we keep paying them the hard earned money and at the end when we need our money back too much of formalities and worst case if we cant to cancel the chitty that is also not possible saying we have to wait all 5 years until it finish.

jijo philip

Comments

I am also facing the same issue... as per ksfe rule they only need original documents for the past 13 years. i have all that but they are asking an original document before 48 years. Its already irrecoverably lost. KSFE is cheating people by asking this kind of things I am going to file a case.
I am an NRE customer of 7 yrs in Ksfe Taliparamba branch in Kannur as in chitty and Fd amount currently have send a lot email to renew my Fd and new upcoming Onam chittiy but regret to inform you that no responses. Is this Ksfe restricted NRE customer to renew Fd or chittiy join even I call and got the answer they will respond. It's quite surprise

KSFE - Difficulties in claiming the chitty money