[Resolved] KTM Sportmotorcycle — Bad service after sale

janterparia on Nov 18, 2016
5 months ago i have purchased KTM RC 200. And after second service i am very disappointed.Side frame is noising very much.Oil leakage problem from engine. Display shows 'service not reset'.

4 days ago i have registered a complaint @ customercare@ktmindia.com with Reference Number 'CR- 187962'. But didn't get any reponse yet.

Here is my few concerns-

1. Why KTM not inspected the service center that they don't have the enough space at service centers.There is no customer waiting room.
2. The engineers are not professional. They are not able to fix the problems of bike.
3. Very bad reviews from customers for almost all KTM service center in India.
4. If KTM is not able to provide best services in India then its better to stop selling bikes in india. Because, Now i have no idea, which service center i have to visit for these problems.

Now all i want is to improve the KTM service after sale till that stop selling the bike in india.Because many KTM buyers faced the same horrible experience with KTM service centers.We want best engineers for our bike.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 21, 2016
I registered a complaint on the ktm website regarding my issue.After that i got a call from the respective KTM service centre executive regarding my complaint. And they insist me to visit the centre again and told them the issue.
They don't have the proper system for customer support.
But anyways my Issue is resolved by Mr. Pathak, ktm service centre patparganj. And he also told me that they are improving the customer relation and support.

[Nov 23, 2016] KTM Sportmotorcycle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0