Landmark Online India / LandmarkShops.in Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 26, 2022

File a complaint to Landmark Online India / LandmarkShops.in

Having problems with Landmark Online India / LandmarkShops.in?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Landmark Online India / LandmarkShops.in customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Landmark Online India / LandmarkShops.in

Landmark Online India / LandmarkShops.in Website

Landmark Online India / LandmarkShops.in Head Office Address

Landmark Online India / LandmarkShops.in Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 123 1555

Landmark Online India / LandmarkShops.in reviews & complaints page 2

Invoice [protected] ft 23/10/2020 want to exchange/ refund .on call they refused to refund.answer why? I call within time .
Landmark Online India / LandmarkShops.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi Lifestyle its really a pathetic experience from your side, I order for one dress online since the order was done in 12th October the amount was debited from my account, but I haven't received the refund amount till now as the order was cancelled at the same time. please check and let me know.

Landmark Online India / Landmarkshops.in — No refund after 7days

PFA of the screenshot of the confirmation mail which I have received regarding the order. On the same day of ordering- a guy called me and told me that my order has been cancelled due to some technical issues, that is why he is informing me about the cancelation. And the amount of 3047 INR for 3 products which will be refunded within 7 days. Now its been 7 days and no refund has been initiated . No email about the cancelation is received...

Order no [protected] and invoice no [protected] set of six glass bottles with bamboo lid received it in broken condition

Please do the needful
      Jul 31, 2020
      Updated by Ranjana Deshpande

We have received a damaged product

Purchase through max online shopping site on december 13, 2019, a buy1 get1 offer worth of 999 inr. The order consisted of two products within and the no reads as [protected]. Receiving the order by december 19, 2019, but it was a wrong product i received with my original order no on the parcel label with my address, but the product inside carries a different order no [protected] of another customer. I raised my concern regarding this to the company, but they have not responded me with valid response

Cancellation of order - [protected]

This cancellation was placed on nov 10th 2019, till date i have not got my refund. I have send 19 emails and 24 calls, still no resolution has been provided. Horrible customer service by home center. I purchased furniture through mg road homecenter in gurgaon. Would never recommend anyone to shop from this brand.

Sumair

Hello, i have very bad experience with lifestyle india bangalore zone. I'm using lifestyle app and i have ordered apperal through it. I have selected an option called click and collection though i had an option to select home delivery.in particular above products they are saying i have cancelled the product when they made delivery attempt. This is annoying. I haven't even opt for home delivery and how would i cancel? When i requested to talk to next level management they making me to listen all stories saying they are occupied and this is happening from a week. But there is no attempt from their end. No call back nothing. Rather forcing me to select an option for refund. Totally pissed. Request you to please look into this and take the necessary action for consumers sake. No one should suffer like me. We middle class people always face this. This is very bad though we have such great bodies called consumer forum. Looking forward to change this.

Thank you.

I Ordered for a Playboy women pack of 2 deodorant on 16/07/2019 in lifestyle online store and received only one deodorant in a pack of two on 22/07/2019. My order number is [protected], I raised a complaint regarding this to the support team on 22/07/2019. The response for the complaint raised for the first time was that they would escalate the issue and get back in 2 business days, they also asked for a picture of the received package which was sent on 22/07/2019 the same day I received the package. But, they did not call back even after a week time, so I sent a mail on 05/08/2019 and they replied that they would escalate it and update it at the earliest, but there was no response at all. So, once again I made a call on 20/08/2019, but they disconnected the call after putting the call on hold for sometime (This happened after explaining the whole issue to the support team member). I called the support team on the same day for the second time, where there was no response. So, I had to call for the third time and somehow got responded by a support team member, I explained the whole issue from the beginning and they replied that they will get back in 2 business days. And what next, there was no response from the Support team through any means. This is the worst experience I've ever had on purchasing online, through lifestyle online store. I hope that, Landmark online India will take necessary action and sort this issue.

I purchased some kids dresses in life style online shopping, three of the dresses were too large so i deiced to return to product under 30 days return policy, i returned on 24th July till now they don't refund me, i don't know what happening, i was complained and also made a call to customer care they keep on telling to wait 24 to 28 business hrs from 3rd august on wards, so pls help me to get my refund and file complain against them am so depressed and feeling very tried to keep on asking them, i will attach return receipt and mail copy which they send me, thank you so much.
                  Aug 23, 2019
                  Updated by anamitra
                  Dear sir, Above mentioned order number was wrong order no [protected].Thank you sir
                  Aug 26, 2019
                  Updated by anamitra
                  Till now I did receive any reply and refund they were keep on asking 2 to 3 working day it's been one month over, last Saturday suddenly they send return pickup msg for two product which I already return and they removed return refund msg in my lifestyle app, and also they initiated two product only, what happened to peppermint solid belted dress product refund, for your clarification once again I will send return receipt again thank you
                  Priyaprakash

Terrible experience ordering two Calvin recliners from Home Centre. Have messaged, emailed, called and they are not sending carpenter to repair defective recliner. Carpenter said on the telephone that recliner mechanism cannot be repaired. Customer care on telephone said they will need carpenter to visit. Carpenter is saying he is too busy to come. Where is the consumer left?

Recently i bought double bed from home center
                      Order no # [protected]

They denied installation of new bed in my room.
                      As i have old bed present in room which was bought from home center itself.

They are not ready to dismantle thier own product sold last 3 years back and install new one.

They said people need not to buy if they have already bed in their room.

They are just making excuses and not accepting return as well although i am requesting same day delivery time.
                      I ordered on 30 June 2019.

Tracking ID[protected]
                      Order ID [protected]_1

Please let me know when will i receive my order as shipping history shows "package not picked/received from client yet".

Shivangi

I have bought Bonsai Plant from Home Center worth RS 2000 and was given me the surity on that it will last for min 3 years but now after 6 months when it died so there is no replacement.
                      My policy no. is [protected] 000 for Honda City-8937 with Landmark Honda. I really disappointed by service of Landmark company. I frequently mailed to agent and gave her NOC letter for the same to remove hypothecation in policy. But after completion of 2 months is issue is still pending.

Hello. I ordered a ceramic bowl with lid from home centre on 17th april. My order number is [protected] and i’m a regular customer with home centre. Issue is i received only the bowl without lid. I don’t want the bowl without lid. If i want the bowl, i would have ordered just the bowl and there is a reason why specifically ordered with lid. So i tried calling customer support multiple times and i spoke with supervisor nithin. He said he will fix the issue or call me back a week ago but he never called or mailed. I called almost twice after that but no response. I mailed the issue to [protected]@homecentre.in and no response so far. It’s not about the bowl or money. I’m writing this because of the worst customer service. I’m completely disappointed now. They can either take the bowl return and refund or send the lid. I also want nithin to call and apologise me. I didn’t expect this kind of worst service from homecentre.

We had purchased a drone on 11th march 19 from landmark trent, seasons mall, pune costing rs. 2999. The system reference no. Slf02m[protected]. Invoice no. Gslm[protected]. The drone stopped working on the very next day. We had returned to the store on 13-03-19 and they said they will check. Today[protected] i got a call from store to take it and they will give an address where we should go and repair. The product shows date of import as january 2017, which we noticed while giving to check. The store is obviously keeping some very old stock to sell and then wants to take no responsibility for a product of 3000/-. This is my second incident when we purchased a cd of 550/- and it just didn't play on the computer. The store took no responsibility even then. Please revert and give us the credit note or give a latest model of the drone.

Order number - [protected]
                            Awb no[protected] dated 6th january 2019. Ordered this and waiting for delivery, status changed to undelivered on 10th jan without any call or arrival for delivery and still now its showing as undelivered but the packet not yet reached to me. Nearly 20 days now, and still no idea where is the packet and how the condition of the things inside the parcel. Very poor service and no contact number of the company. Plz give me back my gift cards rewards points...

Landmark Online India / Landmarkshops.in — refund not get from max

Im not getting my refund for my order number [protected]... They cancelled ny orders without my permission.. They are asking me to wait wait... Please take an action... I had seen that complaints of max fashion in this consumer complaint court are not getting resolved here... They knew it... So their customer service are not paying any attention to our complaints... We are losing our amount...

Please refer to your order no [protected]_3 . My purchased item is yet to reach its destination. While checking with Blue Dart, Way Bill no [protected], understand that the booking address to courier is wrong. I am once again confirming the booking address as follows and request you to arrange the delivery at the earliest with a confirmation to undersigned.
                              Mr Sanjay Ghosh, 15 B, Justice Chandra Madhab Road, Near Northern Park, Kolkata 700020, Customer Mobile no - [protected], [protected].

Sender's name is Aniruddha Datta Gupta, [protected].

Landmark Online India / Landmarkshops.in — returned the products - no refund amount

I had placed an order from lifestyle android app
                                Order id: [protected]. Returned few of the products but still didn't receive the refund amount. Have called customer executive many times, but no proper response. They will put the call on hold and vanish away. Whenever i call them they will one answer that products are in quality check, since from past 1 month they are checking the quality of the products but the amount is not yet refunded....

We bought a flask about 2 months ago from Bangalore forum mall and it was sparingly used like 3 - 4 times. It's broken now.
                                I didn't not expect such substandard quality.
                                When I pay more than 600 for a product I would also expect a promising quality.
                                Please look at the photos.

Please let me know how to get it replaced.

I had ordered a sling bag from lifestylestores.com onlie website and I received the product on 12/11/2018 and when I checked the bag zip of the front pocket was not working properly means I was not able to close or open the zip. Immediately I put a return request and mentioned reason as Damaged product.I got a message on 13/11/2018 from courier that the pick up is scheduled and I have returned the product. I had sent an email to customer support team to refund the amount to my bank account as I had done the COD for this order. Later I got a call from customer care and he was telling me that without their knowledge product was picked up and I should have a taken a snapshot of that but as I already returned the product they cannot process the refund like that and they closed the ticket. Even last time for one refund I had to call customer care people daily for 2 months and later they did a refund.
                                  I REGRET SHOPPING AT YOUR WEBSITE AS ONCE YOU RECEIVE THE AMOUNT YOU WILL NOT RETURN IT.YOU SHOULD NOT KEEP AN OPTION TO RETURN THE PRODUCT.CHEATING WEBSITE.WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE.