Landmark Online India / LandmarkShops.in Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Oct 18, 2023

File a complaint to Landmark Online India / LandmarkShops.in

Having problems with Landmark Online India / LandmarkShops.in?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Landmark Online India / LandmarkShops.in customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Landmark Online India / LandmarkShops.in

Landmark Online India / LandmarkShops.in reviews & complaints page 3

E
Ekta76

Address:Seasons Mall , Pune, 411013

We had purchased a drone on 11th march 19 from landmark trent, seasons mall, pune costing rs. 2999. The system reference no. Slf02m[protected]. Invoice no. Gslm[protected]. The drone stopped working on the very next day. We had returned to the store on 13-03-19 and they said they will check. Today[protected] i got a call from store to take it and they will give an address where we should go and repair. The product shows date of import as january 2017, which we noticed while giving to check. The store is obviously keeping some very old stock to sell and then wants to take no responsibility for a product of 3000/-. This is my second incident when we purchased a cd of 550/- and it just didn't play on the computer. The store took no responsibility even then. Please revert and give us the credit note or give a latest model of the drone.
Landmark Online India / LandmarkShops.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sheetal Maheriya
    from Surat, Gujarat

Address:390014

Order number - [protected]
    Awb no[protected] dated 6th january 2019. Ordered this and waiting for delivery, status changed to undelivered on 10th jan without any call or arrival for delivery and still now its showing as undelivered but the packet not yet reached to me. Nearly 20 days now, and still no idea where is the packet and how the condition of the things inside the parcel. Very poor service and no contact number of the company. Plz give me back my gift cards rewards points...

Neenu@rinoebal
      from Puttur, Karnataka

Address:680604
      Website:Www..max fashion. in

Im not getting my refund for my order number [protected]... They cancelled ny orders without my permission.. They are asking me to wait wait... Please take an action... I had seen that complaints of max fashion in this consumer complaint court are not getting resolved here... They knew it... So their customer service are not paying any attention to our complaints... We are losing our amount
      Jan 19, 2019
      Got my refund today

aniruddha datta gupta

Website:Landmark online

Please refer to your order no [protected]_3 . My purchased item is yet to reach its destination. While checking with Blue Dart, Way Bill no [protected], understand that the booking address to courier is wrong. I am once again confirming the booking address as follows and request you to arrange the delivery at the earliest with a confirmation to undersigned.
        Mr Sanjay Ghosh, 15 B, Justice Chandra Madhab Road, Near Northern Park, Kolkata 700020, Customer Mobile no - [protected], [protected].

Sender's name is Aniruddha Datta Gupta, [protected].

Shilpa Jayaprakash

Address:560045
          Website:www.lifestylestores.com

I had placed an order from lifestyle android app
          Order id: [protected]. Returned few of the products but still didn't receive the refund amount. Have called customer executive many times, but no proper response. They will put the call on hold and vanish away. Whenever i call them they will one answer that products are in quality check, since from past 1 month they are checking the quality of the products but the amount is not yet refunded. If they couldn't handle the online app. Please remove it.
          May 9, 2019

Asha Narayanan

Address:560100

We bought a flask about 2 months ago from Bangalore forum mall and it was sparingly used like 3 - 4 times. It's broken now.
            I didn't not expect such substandard quality.
            When I pay more than 600 for a product I would also expect a promising quality.
            Please look at the photos.

Please let me know how to get it replaced.

Pranitha Prasanna Nayak

Website:LIFESTYLESTORES.COM

I had ordered a sling bag from lifestylestores.com onlie website and I received the product on 12/11/2018 and when I checked the bag zip of the front pocket was not working properly means I was not able to close or open the zip. Immediately I put a return request and mentioned reason as Damaged product.I got a message on 13/11/2018 from courier that the pick up is scheduled and I have returned the product. I had sent an email to customer support team to refund the amount to my bank account as I had done the COD for this order. Later I got a call from customer care and he was telling me that without their knowledge product was picked up and I should have a taken a snapshot of that but as I already returned the product they cannot process the refund like that and they closed the ticket. Even last time for one refund I had to call customer care people daily for 2 months and later they did a refund.
              I REGRET SHOPPING AT YOUR WEBSITE AS ONCE YOU RECEIVE THE AMOUNT YOU WILL NOT RETURN IT.YOU SHOULD NOT KEEP AN OPTION TO RETURN THE PRODUCT.CHEATING WEBSITE.WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Sumita Ghosal

Address:Bangalore, Karnataka, 560048
                Website:www.homecentre.in

We bought this sofa (3+2+1 seater) as per the above invoice. Very soon we found that one of the cushions in the 3 seater was suppressed way more than the other cushions. On our complaint the company carpenter came and checked and advised that all the sofas require repair.

The sofas came back after repairs on 17th oct and we found further damages to the sofa. These were corroborated again by lifestyle-homecentre carpenter who visited us on 18th oct 18.

Moreover, the repairs were carried out by inexperienced people and thus they had uneven thickness, overstuffed in places making them look real shabby. We have refused to accept the sofas and have requested replacement. We are yet to hear back from the company reps.
                Nov 26, 2018
                Updated by Sumita Ghosal
                We are yet to get any resolution to the complaint. Homecentre is coercing us to take back the sofa saying that it is repaired. However, not only are the aesthetics of the Sofa changed, but we have also noticed now that the company has given hard padding on the sofa without informing us. Thus by accepting the sofa in the present condition we shall be accepting a product that is totally different from the one we had purchased.

We have requested the company to allow us to go and see the sofa which the company is refusing.
                Hi, I returned a different item instead of the loafers with order id: 12027521.

K
                  kavitha holla

Address:560041
                  Website:Lifestyle online

This is my order number: order #[protected]
                  And the courier tracking #:[protected]

I have not received the order - but the status shows as delivered
                  Called the customer service multiple times they say they are checking - its been more than a week

I have paid the entire amount - i had ordered products worth 14k,.. And the products worth 4k was delivered to my address - however the remaining products shows as delivered which they have not.
                  I have booked pheonix sofa both 3 and 2 seater by paying full amount 50898 through Home centre online app on 25.11.18. date of delivery 15.12.18. i have not received any communication till date.

Smita Raichurkar
                    from Mumbai, Maharashtra

I have purchased online 2 kurtas through www.lifestylestores.in (order no. [protected] dated 6 May 2018). I have returned these product for which acknowledgement No. appearing on acknowledgement copy of receipt of return of product which is 11235045. I have raised the matter of refund since from 7 months. Everytime I am getting response that matter is escalated and will get back to you. As on date still I have not received refund. Request you to look into matter.
                    I recently brought fifa19 standard edition in your store yesterday. The redeem code in it is invalid. Please help

T
                      tarunarora79
                      from Gurgaon, Haryana

Address:201005

Dear all,

Please don’t buy any ginger product from lifestyle as products are not up to mark and the store manager of lifestyle also not amicable to understand the things.

I had a very bad experience today from lifestyle mahagun mall vaishali.
                      The store manager mr kant kumar was not able to even understand the things.
                      Worse experience with lifestyle.

E
                        eisha arun
                        from Kota, Rajasthan

Address:Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302015
                        Website:Lifestyle.com

I ordered a lee jeans online from lifestyle app on 22 july 2018 for 1300 and it got torn from inner thigh area just like that in one month. I barely washed it once and i wore it just 3 times... When i called lifestyle they told me they don't have any policy of return or exchange regarding that... The fabric was substandard and therefore it got torn like that. How can a branded jeans get torn just like that unless the fabric is of bad quality! It wasn't even tight fitted it was regular fit. Please help me! I feel cheated.

Pradhan Abhishek
                          from Delhi, Delhi

company isn't refunding my amount of rupees 1359

Address:Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, 482005
                          Website:www.lifestylestores.com/in/en

Sir/ma'am

I bought two adidas tri-stripe ess 3s knitted track pants from lifestylestores.com on 27th july 2018. Unsatisfied with one of them, i returned the product on 6th august. By 13th august 2018, it reached their warehouse facility but no refund has been initiated to date.

I received a call on 16th august from their department saying that they received a phone instead of the track-pant (The product that...
                          B
                          Bodh Anand Mudgal
                          from Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Address:New Delhi, Delhi, 110018

Store - spar
                          Location - pacific mall subhash nagar, new delhi-110018

I was given a staled potato patty without pre-audit of quality of the food. After consumption a bite i felt bad taste and bad smell coming out patty. I immediately inform the bakery assistant then he gave me another one but that was also staled and smelly. The bakery assistant pretended helpless and sent me to customer help desk where they offered me my cash back inr25/-. I also had words with co-manager of spar but there was no satisfactory response from him.

Look this is really a serious matter related to food and food business. A organization like landmark not supposed to offer staled food to it's valuable customer.

Hoping for an answer soon...

Anand
                          Aug 03, 2018
                          Updated by Bodh Anand Mudgal
                          Store -Spar
                          Location -Pacific mall Subhash nagar, New Delhi-110018

I was given a staled potato patty without pre-audit of quality of the food.After consumption a bite I felt bad taste and bad smell coming out patty. I immediately inform the bakery assistant then he gave me another one but that was also staled and smelly.The bakery assistant pretended helpless and sent me to customer help desk where they offered me my cash back INR25/-. I also had words with Co-manager of Spar but there was no satisfactory response from him.

Look this is really a serious matter related to food and food business. A Organization like Landmark not supposed to offer staled food to it's valuable customer.

Hoping for an answer soon...

Anand

Shehnaz Parveen Haque
                            from Dhuburi, Assam

Address:Bangalore Rural, Karnataka, 562114
                            Website:www. maxfashion.com

My pick up of 2 products with order id [protected] and [protected] were done on 3rd of july but till now, one week has passed but they haven’t refunded my money. they r always making excuses and when i tell them of complaining, they just turn a deaf ear to my words. in my pick up receipts, the order id are 11589500 and11589499. i m enclosing a photo of the two pick up receipts. plz help me
                            Article purchased online vide invoice no [protected] dt 10/06/2018 for amount Rs. 1049 via sbi credit card was returned on 18/06/2018 vide
                            Refund Reference ID : 11539010
                            Refund is yet to be credited into my credit card account
                            My contact no is [protected]
                            added copy of invoice and refund slip

B
                              Banaja Patro
                              from Bhubaneshwar, Odisha

Website:maxx fashion

Order no:[protected]
                              Banaja patro
                              I cancelled my order and the product was taken from me.. But account numbr or any regarding details about refund of money was not taken.. I am waiting from a week but no response from u.. Is this the way to cheat the customers. M how could we trust you fr furthr shopping.. I am waiting from ur reply or else i will be bound to take immediate actions..

Praful Kose

Address:Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302022

This is reference to earlier complaint regarding, purchase product (Order no: [protected] dt. 1.06.2018) is damage. All the formalities is complete i. E photo of damaged product is already send which already communicated to your executive.
                                But yet, there is no response from your side.
                                Is it your customer satisfaction policy?
                                Kindly resolve this issue today itself.
                                Contact:[protected]

G
                                  Gagandeep399
                                  from Delhi, Delhi

Address:New Delhi, Delhi, 110033
                                  Website:Max Fashion App

Hi, i have mailed so many times for my refund against order number [protected] of rs.1299/-i have placed this order on 14/may/2018. And so many times i have called on customer care but there is no response but this time i am really frustrated and take a step for complaining. It serious issue and resolve the same as soon as possible because it’s almost around 1 month go for this. Resolve this matter thanks
                                  Gagandeep
                                  Jun 18, 2018
                                  Updated by Gagandeep399

Today, it’s going one week after giving a complaint but there is no response from the company against my refund.This is not the way to handle there customers.

I want my money back as soon as possible
                                  Kindly resolve this issue.

Gagandeep
                                  I ordered jeans for my son on jul 2nd my order number is [protected].Till now I didn't received my order.
                                  Ur customer support call useless.
                                  Can u pls look into this matter

L
                                    lsmish
                                    from Vidisha, Madhya Pradesh

Address:New Delhi, Delhi, 110010
                                    Website:Www.lifestyle.com

My lifestyle online order no. Is [protected], there ate 7 products in this order. So firstly i innisited return for four shrugs on 1st may, i returned the product n i got the return. On second return i innisited return for 2 code shrugs, in this order the guy came to pick the item n he took the wrong product... I called mailed so many times but did nt get the propper reply, n when i am sending any mailes the vustomer servise dont resolve the problem n aftr 3 4 days i am getting a mail that the ticket has been solved... Now i can see i can not see my return initiation, they changed my status.. The customer care guy named sayad he told me ma'am i will personally check about this return... Now he is also not talking any responsibility... Very very poor customer care... I have the return generation mailed as well as the pickup slip... I want my money back for the item which he took... That was the dress from vanhuesen of rupee 5k... I want my money back.

M
                                      Manish Ardeshna

Address:Rajkot, Gujarat

This is probably third time we are mailing for the concern regarding out tyree. There is bulge inside tubeless tyre without any external damage. This is 2nd tyre of the same company which has similar issue in our car. Service centre is not responding or taking complain seriously while tyre is still in warrenty period. Theree is gross imbalance in tyre due to this and not authinticate for long journies. As the tyre is in warrenty period we need replacement asap.