Landmark Online India / LandmarkShops.in Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Aug 3, 2022

File a complaint to Landmark Online India / LandmarkShops.in

Having problems with Landmark Online India / LandmarkShops.in?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Landmark Online India / LandmarkShops.in customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Landmark Online India / LandmarkShops.in

Landmark Online India / LandmarkShops.in Website

Landmark Online India / LandmarkShops.in Head Office Address

Landmark Online India / LandmarkShops.in Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 123 1555

Landmark Online India / LandmarkShops.in reviews & complaints page 3

This is my order number: order #[protected]
And the courier tracking #:[protected]

I have not received the order - but the status shows as delivered
Called the customer service multiple times they say they are checking - its been more than a week

I have paid the entire amount - i had ordered products worth 14k,.. And the products worth 4k was delivered to my address - however the remaining products shows as delivered which they have not.
Landmark Online India / LandmarkShops.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
I have booked pheonix sofa both 3 and 2 seater by paying full amount 50898 through Home centre online app on 25.11.18. date of delivery 15.12.18. i have not received any communication till date.

I have purchased online 2 kurtas through www.lifestylestores.in (order no. [protected] dated 6 May 2018). I have returned these product for which acknowledgement No. appearing on acknowledgement copy of receipt of return of product which is 11235045. I have raised the matter of refund since from 7 months. Everytime I am getting response that matter is escalated and will get back to you. As on date still I have not received refund. Request...

Dear all,

Please don’t buy any ginger product from lifestyle as products are not up to mark and the store manager of lifestyle also not amicable to understand the things.

I had a very bad experience today from lifestyle mahagun mall vaishali.
    The store manager mr kant kumar was not able to even understand the things.
    Worse experience with lifestyle.

I ordered a lee jeans online from lifestyle app on 22 july 2018 for 1300 and it got torn from inner thigh area just like that in one month. I barely washed it once and i wore it just 3 times... When i called lifestyle they told me they don't have any policy of return or exchange regarding that... The fabric was substandard and therefore it got torn like that. How can a branded jeans get torn just like that unless the fabric is of bad quality! It wasn't even tight fitted it was regular fit. Please help me! I feel cheated.

Sir/ma'am

I bought two adidas tri-stripe ess 3s knitted track pants from lifestylestores.com on 27th july 2018. Unsatisfied with one of them, i returned the product on 6th august. By 13th august 2018, it reached their warehouse facility but no refund has been initiated to date.

I received a call on 16th august from their department saying that they received a phone instead of the track-pant (The product that...

Store - spar
        Location - pacific mall subhash nagar, new delhi-110018

I was given a staled potato patty without pre-audit of quality of the food. After consumption a bite i felt bad taste and bad smell coming out patty. I immediately inform the bakery assistant then he gave me another one but that was also staled and smelly. The bakery assistant pretended helpless and sent me to customer help desk where they offered me my cash back inr25/-. I also had words with co-manager of spar but there was no satisfactory response from him.

Look this is really a serious matter related to food and food business. A organization like landmark not supposed to offer staled food to it's valuable customer.

Hoping for an answer soon...

Anand
        Aug 03, 2018
        Updated by Bodh Anand Mudgal
        Store -Spar
        Location -Pacific mall Subhash nagar, New Delhi-110018

I was given a staled potato patty without pre-audit of quality of the food.After consumption a bite I felt bad taste and bad smell coming out patty. I immediately inform the bakery assistant then he gave me another one but that was also staled and smelly.The bakery assistant pretended helpless and sent me to customer help desk where they offered me my cash back INR25/-. I also had words with Co-manager of Spar but there was no satisfactory response from him.

Look this is really a serious matter related to food and food business. A Organization like Landmark not supposed to offer staled food to it's valuable customer.

Hoping for an answer soon...

Anand

My pick up of 2 products with order id [protected] and [protected] were done on 3rd of july but till now, one week has passed but they haven’t refunded my money. they r always making excuses and when i tell them of complaining, they just turn a deaf ear to my words. in my pick up receipts, the order id are 11589500 and11589499. i m enclosing a photo of the two pick up receipts. plz help me...

Order no:[protected]
          Banaja patro
          I cancelled my order and the product was taken from me.. But account numbr or any regarding details about refund of money was not taken.. I am waiting from a week but no response from u.. Is this the way to cheat the customers. M how could we trust you fr furthr shopping.. I am waiting from ur reply or else i will be bound to take immediate actions..

This is reference to earlier complaint regarding, purchase product (Order no: [protected] dt. 1.06.2018) is damage. All the formalities is complete i. E photo of damaged product is already send which already communicated to your executive.
            But yet, there is no response from your side.
            Is it your customer satisfaction policy?
            Kindly resolve this issue today itself.
            Contact:[protected]

Hi, i have mailed so many times for my refund against order number [protected] of rs.1299/-i have placed this order on 14/may/2018. And so many times i have called on customer care but there is no response but this time i am really frustrated and take a step for complaining. It serious issue and resolve the same as soon as possible because it’s almost around 1 month go for this. Resolve this matter thanks
              Gagandeep
              Jun 18, 2018
              Updated by Gagandeep399

Today, it’s going one week after giving a complaint but there is no response from the company against my refund.This is not the way to handle there customers.

I want my money back as soon as possible
              Kindly resolve this issue.

Gagandeep
              I ordered jeans for my son on jul 2nd my order number is [protected].Till now I didn't received my order.
              Ur customer support call useless.
              Can u pls look into this matter

My lifestyle online order no. Is [protected], there ate 7 products in this order. So firstly i innisited return for four shrugs on 1st may, i returned the product n i got the return. On second return i innisited return for 2 code shrugs, in this order the guy came to pick the item n he took the wrong product... I called mailed so many times but did nt get the propper reply, n when i am sending any mailes the vustomer servise dont resolve the problem n aftr 3 4 days i am getting a mail that the ticket has been solved... Now i can see i can not see my return initiation, they changed my status.. The customer care guy named sayad he told me ma'am i will personally check about this return... Now he is also not talking any responsibility... Very very poor customer care... I have the return generation mailed as well as the pickup slip... I want my money back for the item which he took... That was the dress from vanhuesen of rupee 5k... I want my money back.

This is probably third time we are mailing for the concern regarding out tyree. There is bulge inside tubeless tyre without any external damage. This is 2nd tyre of the same company which has similar issue in our car. Service centre is not responding or taking complain seriously while tyre is still in warrenty period. Theree is gross imbalance in tyre due to this and not authinticate for long journies. As the tyre is in warrenty period we need replacement asap.

I had purchased the subject juicer from spar hypermart, bangalore - gopalan signature mall.

It ran ok for 2 days and on the third day, it started giving out smoke and burning smell. My suspicion is that of the motor failure since rest of the parts are non-moving or even if moving are attached to the motor.

I took it today to the store to complaint and to my horror their reaction was:

1.) there is a warranty on the product and not a guarantee and so it cannot be replaced. Besides, i will have to take it to prestige service centre where they will repair it. On my arguing that how can i be expected to accept a faulty product within 2 days o[censored]se and why should i accept a repaired one.

2.) after several arguments, the concerned person asked me to provide the box also. I had given away the box to my maid after satisfactory operation of the product for 2 days. The store person asked me to get the box and then he will replace the portion containing the motor.

3.) i flatly refused to accept replacement since the product itself appeared to me to be unreliable and i asked him refund my money. After several arguments, he agreed to issue the credit note (I accepted since we are regular buyer at spar hypermart) after 2 days. I left the product there with a note behind the bill signed by him.

Why i felt it important to relate this incident that hypermart's are selling products like appliances etc. But do not wish to take responsibility for either its service or its immediate replacement/refund in case product has failed in a short period of time of its use. Why the consumer has to suffer these consequences. How do i know whether prestige is palming off sub-standard products to these hypermarts in name of discounts.

I do feel that both the brand and hypermart are responsible for correcting the above. Otherwise both can be categorised as cheats and should be subject to legal action.

I had ordered two clothing items online from lifestyle.in and had paid online. My clothes were not delivered and the tracking details say that it is returned by customer. My order number is [protected] and awb number is[protected]. I had emailed the customer care but even they couldn't help. Please resolve this problem somehow as the delivery man never reached my doorstep. I don't know how can it be considered returned by customer when it was not even delivered. Kindly get my clothes delivered or give me the refund.
                      Please see to it immediately.

I had been provided Lifestyle gift vouchers as part of a rewards and recognition from my organization in 2012. Unfortunately these GV's were kept away in a cupboard and forgotten and only recently when we were cleaning the cupboard that we came across them. Total Value of the GV is INR 32, 900. Expiry date 25th May 2013.

I have been trying to get these reactivated. I went to the Lifestyle store in Bangalore in Adarsh Opus and met the customer service executive (Nithin) on 8th Jan 2017 who said that he wasnt aware of the process and that he will check with his supervisor and revert to me the next day. No call for almost a week so I called him on 14th Jan 2017 and he informed me that nothing can be done from their end and that I will need to send an email.

Looked all over for the email ID of the Lifestyle Stores but only found a feedback link on the website. I submitted a detailed email with all the voucher numbers over this link (on Jan 14th 2017) and also sent an email to [protected]@lifestylestores.com (this email bounced back).

I next received a call from an customer service executive (Arun) on 16th Jan 2017, again informing me that nothing can be done from their end and that I need to get in touch with my organization who gave me the voucher. I told him that I no longer work there and also most of my colleagues have left so it would not be possible for me to get any help from there. I asked for a escalation contact he said that he would call back with this information. Its been 12 days now and I am still awaiting his callback.

There has to be a way to resolve this. The sum of money is pretty big and I really feel cheated by a company as large as Lifestyle.
                        Feb 25, 2017
                        Naresh Karanam's response
                        Waste product I wnt return product
                        Iwant return the product because booking shirts come the product different product I want return product. Onlineclus is waste online. I want fast return the product. Contant. [protected]. / [protected]

I have placed 2 order on 8- Jan.out of which
                          Order#[protected] I received had cuts.
                          Order#[protected] is of worng size.

I initiated the return on the same day anf both orders were taken back from me, however after multiple efforts from my side I got refunt for Order#[protected] but no updates on Order#[protected].

Now am continuously chasing landsmark support team from last 20 days bt no response

I have shopped from Landmark on dated 26/11/2016, yet none of the Order has been placed & my amount Rs 5596/- has been deducted from my account
                            They have refund the amount Rs. 2798 /- on dated 10/10/2016 by doing many efforts from my side but for other amount they are disturbing me, I have my Bank statement, it is clearly showing that the both amount has been credited in their Account . Kindly cooperate me & help me to find my return .

Rashmi Bhatt

I ordered the product from website, but at time of delivery company send me wrong product, I complaint the customer care to replace it with ordered product.
                              Firstly they agree to replace it, and they ordered the reverse pickup of the product. When I return the product, they told that they will not replace it, they can refund the amount in the form of voucher after deducting the amount which I paid through gift voucher at time of ordering...

Landmark Online India / Landmarkshops.in — Allen solly shirts

I placed an order last month and recieved damaged product for order id [protected]. They delivered very late and gave product after literraly begging them. Then as the product was damaged i opted for a refund. Again for reverse pickup they took 5 days and till now they claim that they have not got the product.
                              I have returned two shirts but today they are calling and telling they got two pants. So pathetic service from them. Its more...

Landmark Online India Shopping Pvt Ltd — Online purchase refund

I placed order with landmarkshops.In and the product description was misguiding. Description was cotton but the material was cheap georgette and also the jackets zip was not working working properly. I ask them to take the product back and they said that the amount will get refunded within 3 days from the day the product is reached to there warehouse.. Now when i call them to check the status of refund now say that the refund will be done...