Trendin.com Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Oct 15, 2022

File a complaint to Trendin.com

Having problems with Trendin.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Trendin.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Trendin.com

Trendin.com Website

Trendin.com Head Office Address

Trendin.com Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 425 4560

View more phone numbers

Trendin.com reviews & complaints(70)

Dear Sir
I have purchased clothes in Reliance Trends at Palakonda on 01-Oct-2022. I have made Rs.3204/- payment through IPPB UPI application vide reference number[protected]. The payment was successful in the app. The trends people checked and saying they have not received amount. So i have made the above said amount through Cash. Waited 2-3 days and raised complaint in IPPB CR776748 on 05-Oct-2022. The IPPB confirmed on 07-Oct-2022...

I had ordered a hoodie but they has given me a shirt worth rs 200 n charge me rs 700 for this shirt. I want my money back please do something

Respected sir,
    I have ordered two nos. Books on nios deld book on 3/6/2018, order id:
    40640, through my debit card. Till now i have not receive my ordered book. What is the reason behind, is not known. If the book cannot be deliver than i request to pay back the amount (Rs. 430 l which i have paid through my debit card. Thanking you.
    Anup kumar sarmah

My order is almost 9 months old and when I tried to put an return request, there was some issue with trendin site. I have reported that issue and they told me there is some issue and we are going to arrange manual reverse pickup. I always followed up and never receive any update on manual reverse pickup. Last month i called them they told me to self shipped the product. Could you please resolve as this is not possible and this is total customer harassment and calling to customer care is not toll free and its chargeable and it costs me too much.

First [Incident:[protected]] - 01-Sept-2016

Second [Incident:[protected]] - 22-Sept-2016 - manual reverse will be arranged and our customer care contact you
      comment - they never called by himself.

order (no:1319393)
      Not initiating the refund of rs2000 from august, 2016
      My order no is 1243845.
      i ordered on june 2016.
      i ordered shoes but they send me wrong size.so i return that product.
      i already submited return product. but i did not get not refund till date.

Deducted 49.70 from my bank account on 11/27/16 and never received order. Cant find a phone number that is legit to call. The order was intended as a gift and the product never arrived before the holidays. Need to find out who to call to get my refund. I can be reached at[protected]. I have seen numerous similar complaints online. Not sure if I should contact BBB to file a complaint as well.

I have placed an order for my Blazer on Aug 09th, 2016. As they failed to deliver within the time, I called them and cancelled the order. Order number is 1313881.
          The next week I moved to abroad for my education. Till today i didn't get my money back although its been 4 months. I keep on calling them every week from abroad, and they will give the same reply that i will get my money back in 3- 4 days. I don't understand why they are not giving my money back. At the same time I am wasting my extra money in Dollars to call them. I spent almost equal to my refund amount to call them every week. They are well trained with only one answer for all the questions. All the employees will give the same answer in the same way.
          I lost hope on my money.
          I will never ever place an order with these people again..

Vanheusen Trivandrum placed order vide no.2519491 shirt to be delivered to archana at jp nagar 5th phase. The trend in has not delivered the item. Today itself I called 30 times. As I am leaving tomorrow for chennai and I badly need the shirt request them to deliver by 9 am on 10th November. The order was placed on 29th October by Vanheusen store Trivandrum. On enquiry I was told that the shirt was sent to courier by warehouse on 5th itself. Please look in to the matter.

Dec 07, 2016
            Sukanya Purkar's response
            Order number: 2514642.
            They Have Refund my Money Its been 1 month.
            Order number: 2514642.
            They Have Refund my Money Its been 1 month.

I got a call on 5 October 2016 saying you will get a refund for order # 1317055 in 3-5 business days
              It has been a month
              Only 1 reply for numerous emails - Since you have confirmed that the amount that the amount is not reflecting in your respective account, So provide us time for 1-2 working days so we will check and will revert on the same.

This last email was on 22 October.

It has been more than 6 months trendin.com has not credited the amount inr 3000 for the returned items to wallet neither bank account. I have dropped nearly 30-35 emails following up & called the customer care almost daily. Either they give false assurance that the amount will be credited in 24hrs which has never happened or they ask me to send the bank statement which already have. With all the emails & customer calls, they have never turned up crediting the amount.

I placed an order o 12th aug and they say its cancelled at their end and i will be refunded. The order yet shows processing of which i am putting the screen shot.
                  Even after chasing multiple times, every time i get a response that its being escalated to refund department and it will be solved in next 4 to 5 days.
                  2 months are gone and i have yet not got the refund.

Any help will be much appreciated.

I placed an order on trendin in the month of july. I returned it immediately but one of the products did not reach the warehouse due to some mistake of the logistics. When i did not receive the refund for that product, i wrote back to them and the product has been tracked. Since then i did not receive the refund. Everytime i mail them, they say wait for 3-5 days and its been 4 months now. Last two mails of mine were completely ignored. The order number is 1286365

I returned a top worth rs 500 and i have not received it refund till date . Order was placed on 17 august . Order id is 1301262. I have talked to the concerned customer care many times and placed a complain .complain id is[protected]. I have given my account transaction details too but in return i always get a lie that my refund has been given or will be initiated in 3-4 days . I would like to know clearly if i am ever going to get it or i should stop wasting my time here . It was my first experience with your site never dealing with it again for sure !

I had ordered an Louis Philippe Jacket from trendin.. I faced size issue so returned it back... now first the reverse pick up took almost 20 days... it has been now almost 2 months they have not returned my refund back.. they are completely cheaters... never buy anything from them... these guys should be guilty and taken to court for stealing public money...

It is hereby inform you that my order no is 1313605. i have purchased three items

1. louise philippe, louis yellow shirt rs. 1319 (thanks for received the refund) awb no.[protected]attached way bill copy)
                          2. people, t-shirt (2 nos.) @ rs.444 (one t - shirt already return on dt. aug 24, 2016 and your warehoused delivered dt 03/09/16 awb no.[protected]attached waybill copy).

Both slips product descriptions is same.

I send you several reminders but still you have not take action. please refund my amount immediately.

Shikha sahu
                          Sep 24, 2016
                          Updated by shubhalay
                          Dear Customer care Executive's / Ms. Anusha Jain N

I send a mail, every time I'm getting a same reply saying issue will be resolved in 4-5 business days. I have send mails 15 to 20 times and every time I was getting same reply. last time I called customer care and they assured solution within 2-3 working days but the issue is still not solved...

kindly solve my problem as soon as possible. Please refund my amount Rs. 444 immediately.

Shikha Sahu

I brought few clothes from Trendin.com on 24-July-2016 and returned one of the product on the same week whose Return ID : 249361. If i check the online status of this product it says that delivered to Warehouse but till today (i.e 20-Sep-2016) i have not got any refund amount even after doing so many follow up calls with the Trendin.com customer care every week, till date they are giving the same reason that they do not have any update and asking me 2-3 working days every time when i call.

I am really fed up of calling these guys cause everytime i call they do the same thing i.e they ask me to give some time of 2-3 working days so that they can check the status but till today even after 55 days approximately they have not got any updated and have not refunded the money.

Please check the screenshot attached for the return status
                            I am a current customer of Trendin.com since 3 year. I was so happy with your service in terms of Both price and delivery. But nowadays i cant able to order ...saying "Delivery not to area".

I am living in one of the semi large city in kerala. How you can say that we will not deliver to this cities?!!!.

panakkal.[protected]@gmail.com

I have requested for a reverse pick up on 25th Aug 2016 and today is 19th Sep, almost a month and i tried their customer care multiple times and every time they said 4-5 days more. what a pathetic service by trendin. Still the product is with me.
                              Order No 1310851 placed on 7th Aug, Delivered on 16th (after the expected delivery date)
                              Return ID 302042 requested on 25th Aug.

I had raised a reverse pick up request with trendin.com more than 10 days ago for which I was told that someone would come and pick up the product and in due time my amount will me refunded. But no one has yet come to pick it up. I tried contact customer care several times via emails, calls and twitter. They just keep promising me that issue would be resolved but it has been 10 days and yet no resolution. I have been harassed by Trendin.com. Please provide me with a resolution. You are my last hope.

I had ordered "Van Heusen Jeans" (Order number : 1302473)
                                  on Trendin.com website on the date 31-July-2016.
                                  There was issue with size of the product.
                                  So I raised the return request on the website.
                                  The pickup of above product is done on the date 18-Aug-2016.
                                  But till date I have not received the refund of the returned product.

For this, I made complaints many times to customer support.
                                  On this they said:"we would request you to send us the snapshot
                                  of the courier receipt in a JPEG Format"
                                  For this I sent them the snapshot files of courier receipt
                                  for further assistance.
                                  But after that no action is taken from their side.

I have called up customer support many times in order to solve this issue.
                                  They give the same answers every time like:
                                  "please wait for 4-5 days. we have already forwarded your refund issue
                                  to our refund department."
                                  They are just giving me false assurance.
                                  I am not getting any positive response from customer support.
                                  When I ask them to transfer the call to senior officer or call me back, they never do this.

I am really dissatisfied with the kind of service provided by such a reputed company.I would not recommend anyone to purchase anything from this company.
                                  Package returned. No refund made since 30 days. Always promise that issue will be resolved but nothing done. They have now also removed the feature to login. I am attaching the e-mail screenshots

Hello sir,
                                    I had bought 4 tshirts from trendin.com. After delivery i found that the quality of the clothes not good and hence returned them. My products were picked up by their courier service aj express on 26/7/2016. I have got refund of 3 products within 10 days but even after almost 20 days i have not got refund of 4th product worth rs 450. I contacted them through mail and phone and they assured that they were looking into the matter but it bore no fruit. The website showing that the product has been delivered to their warehouse but they are not refunding the money. Please look into the matter and take stern action against the company
                                    Aug 14, 2016
                                    Updated by ranit1666
                                    my order id is 1285713
                                    Aug 21, 2016
                                    Updated by ranit1666
                                    I posted the complaint on august 14 and i got a mail from consumer complaints that it has been sent to trendin on 16th august. Since then there is no progress in the case.Trendin neither refunded my money nor contacted me about this matter

This compIain is regarding my red pantaloons jacket which was reverse picked up by trendin.com through ther courier partner, i had paid the amount for my order by cash on delivery, i called the customer care several times, also emailed the reciept for further assistance but still after so many calls and emails they are not refunding my amount, it is really frustating for me to get out of the office and contact the customer care again and again, I had already spent enough of my hard earned money by regularly calling the help desk, but still all my efforts are in vain
                                      My order no is 1245114, its been around 25 days of order being picked up, but still no refund initiated