[Resolved]  Lenskart — coupon code not working

I had purchased two lenskart products on 9th december 2017. I had agreed to return my old set of glasses for which i was given a coupon code with 50% off on my next purchase worth rs 2798 or above and valid for 90 days from the day i received the mail (22nd jan 2018).

I tried to purchase two more products on 4th march 2018 worth rs 3471 and tried entering the coupon code. It was rejected and the offer didn't apply. I called the customer care and waited for 15 minutes to get a proper reply. The executive told that the coupon code has already been used by another lenskart executive "by mistake". The coupon code was "50per-cash2-[protected]". He also told i'll be getting a new coupon code in the next 48 hrs and it will expire on march 12th (Only 8 days left)

1. How can a coupon code generated exclusively for me and sent to my personal mail id be used by anyone else? How can a coupon code leak from your database?

2. Shouldn't my coupon code be tagged to my phone number only? How can any random executive use it?

3. How can the new coupon code i get have only 6-7 days validity? Shouldn't it be valid for another 90 days from the day i receive it?

In case i don't get a convincing answer to these questions and a permanent solution, i'll escalate this issue till i get one.

coupon code not working
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-04-11 16:35:55

[Mar 04, 2018] Lenskart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Lenskart Customer Care's response Mar 05, 2018
Dear Poornesh, this is absolutely not a kind of experience which we want our customers to have with our services, please allow us some time we will get the complete details checked and we will all you to assist.
Lenskart Customer Care's response Mar 10, 2018
Dear Poornesh, we tried calling you, however, couldn't connect. We have shared the required Gv on your registered email id and you may use it while your next purchase. Please feel free to write us back in case any further assistance required.

Lenskart Phone
    Lenskart Address
    Mayur Vihar Store, Shop # 35, Ground Floor, Pratap Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110091