[Resolved]  Lenskart — Lenskart going against their claim regarding lens crack

Hi, I recently purchased the specs from Lenskart (in Feb month). I opted for the Blu Cut Lens which has 1 year warranty and in the selection page they are claiming it to be scratch, smudge, crack resistant lens.
But lens got a crack while playing with my pet (by his nails). Lenskart is not helping with the issue. They said this doesn't come under any warranty.
If so, the do they mention it as crack resistant in the lens selection page. And it ia not crack resistant then what is the point of buying a premium lens with that price. They are just looting by claiming these features. Their sales executives just want to sell the things when I approach them.
Lenskart going against their claim regarding lens crack
Apr 11, 2021
Lenskart called me and ask me to provide some images of the defect. After reviewing they agreed to exchange the product. They picked up the older one and delivered new glasses. It took some time, almost 10 days. But process is smooth.
Mar 27, 2021

Lenskart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 29, 2021
Lenskart Customer Care's response
Dear Bibek, we sincerely regret the hassle you've faced. We will surely like to look into this. Kindly share your order ID/contact info for us to assist you better.
Apr 11, 2021
Updated by Bibek Kakati
Issue has been resolved. I got my new glasses Thank you.
Apr 14, 2021
Lenskart Customer Care's response
Hi Bibek! We hope we were able to resolve your concern hence, we are closing this ticket. For any further assistance please do let us know, we will be happy to help. Thank you!

Lenskart
    Lenskart Phone
    Lenskart Address
    Mayur Vihar Store, Shop # 35, Ground Floor, Pratap Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110091