[Resolved] Lenskart — specs created of wrong/heavy power cause headache

Gr. Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Rahul pareek12 on Apr 25, 2019
Store address-
Shop no-48, mahagun my woods mart shopping complex, sec-16 noida east, 201301, uttar pradesh 201305

Recently i have ordered 2 specs - one for me and one for my neighbor from the above mentioned store. When they delivered the product one specs which is for me got wrong power. One day i used the specs and got blur vision with heave headache due to them. Luckily i have cross checked the bill and the provided power. Same was mismatched. So i went to store and the guy realized this was the mistake at their end.

Now i am very disappointed with lens-kart as i am a regular customer of it but this kind of blunders leads to decay in faith one have in the brand.

I have put the request of replacement but i am not satisfied with this whole incident. Please lets talk and discuss to overcome this loss of my faith.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 1, 2019

[Apr 25, 2019] Lenskart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Lenskart Customer Care's response, Apr 26, 2019
Dear Rahul, Please accept our apology for this disappointment. We strive for efficiency and excellent service, and it looks like we have fallen short on this occasion. We never want you to feel like you're stuck with a bad experience and greatly appreciate your understanding in this mistake. We would request you to share your order ID with us so that we can assist you further.
Updated by Rahul pareek12, Apr 26, 2019
Shipment Code: # DK[protected]
Order: [protected]
Lenskart Customer Care's response, Apr 27, 2019
Dear Rahul, due to system limitations your order number is not reflecting here. We would request you to write to us at [protected]@lenskart.in so that we can assist you.
Lenskart Customer Care's response, Apr 28, 2019

Comments

I ordered carerra frame it’s now showing stocked out after payment is done I need this order before 1 may now it is showing this issue. I want it to get resolved as soon as possible or if it won’t then I want my amount refunded

My order shows that its stocked out. Will it be back in stock and receive it by the initial date? It's very important that is it delivered within the promised date and it is supposed to be a birthday gift! Plz help me out. I expected a lot easier process from Lenskart by its high reputation.

Mayur Vihar Store, Shop # 35, Ground Floor, Pratap Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110091
    Lenskart - specs created of wrong/heavy power cause headache