[Resolved]  LG Electronics — 32LM563BPTC - Not installed and no response from installation person

I had purchased the Subject TV from Flipkart. It was delivered on[protected]. Then I recd a message from LG that their engineer would be coming on[protected] to install the TV. The message mentioned that buyer must not install themselves as then the warranty would become void.
I tried to call the number provided by LG, but there was no response from the engineer. I sent a WhatsApp message enquiring when he would be coming. The message was read, however, there was no response.
On[protected], I contacted the LG support to get the TV installed. They assured me that action will be taken and also gave me a mobile number of the supervisor. On try the phone number it was first forwarded to another number, which did not respond. After that tried the mobile of the supervisor a few time, but got a message that the phone is switched off.
This is a sign of very poor customer support being provided by LG. Please take suitable action to install the TV urgently.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 28, 2020
This was resolved after following up with LG over their WhatsApp system.

[Oct 27, 2020] LG Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
LG Electronics Customer Care's response Oct 30, 2020 Dear Customer (Bipchak ),

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact details with us and we will get in touch with you soon to address your concern.

LG Customer Support Team
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

LG Electronics
    LG Electronics Phone
    LG Electronics Address
    P NO - 51,Surajpur Kasna RD, Udyog Vihar, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 110001