Link Intime — registrar of aditya birla fashion & retail
Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
Papaularanjo on Dec 18, 2018
As per the requirement of link intime reconfirmed by their call centre, i submitted documents for name deletion of my late mother on the share certificate with who i am a joint holder. After constant emails they took 2 months to reject the application asking for new requirements.
I submitted death certificate attested by gazetted officer, they now ask for notarisation.
I submitted senior citizen card as proof of identity and address now they ask for electricity bill
I am an nri and cannot travel to india to submit hard copies, but they refuse to answer whether scanned copies can be emailed
Please help because there is a sebi deadline to demat the shares and i will lose the shares if this registrar delays any further
All i am asking for is the deletion of my late mother and new share certificates to be sent for which i had sent all the documents below
1. Request letter for name deletion, signed by the surviving joint holder stating the address where the share certificate needs to be dispatched - sent
2. Original share certificates – still with linkintime as per their email
3. Deceased shareholder death certificate copy attested by gazetted officer - sent
4. Banker verification form duly attested by the bank manager – sent
5. Affidavit as required - sent
6. Original cancelled cheque leaf. - sent
7. Self-attested copy of the pan card of surviving shareholders. - sent
8. Self-attested copy of passport – sent
9. Self attested copy o[censored]tilities bill with nri address - sent
10. No objection letter for receiving the share certificate to their address by your relative along with copy of proof of identity and address - sent
[Dec 18, 2018] Link Intime customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
|Add a Comment||Share0Tweet0|