ZopNow Retail

Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Bad

ZopNow Retail related photos (372)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

ZopNow Retail Photos

ZopNow Retail Complaints & Reviews

Hi, i have booked the products on 5 may 2021 and then made payment through google pay. The amount is deducted and the website...
I purchased vegetables and fruits from Zopnow platformmm on 24.04.2021 while suffering from covid and paid Rs...

After adding the items in the cart, money got deducted but order didn't place. Please help me. Sharing my reference no
Money deducted, order didn
May 12, 2021

ZopNow Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered grocery items from zopnow for an amount Rs.650 until now u doesn't received my items... Pls help to refund my money...
    May 11, 2021

ZopNow Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased wit hzopnow and made them a google transfer the website didn't respond to my payment and closed
      Payment deducted but no refund

ZopNow Retail Complaint Status [ID: 2867837]

Above registered the complain mentioned for your reference, seems no action has yet taken and despite sending reminder and emails no response received from ZOP NOW

[protected]@gmail.com
        May 09, 2021

Respected sir
          I like to draw your kind attention
          That I will pay rs 1220 ( 610+610) vide
          Paytm for...

I have ordered grocery on 6th. May 2021, reference number[protected]
          Amount 643 I piad via Google pay but not received any update no one responsing please deliver my item or please refund amount
          May 09, 2021

ZopNow Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I oder to total cost Rs 607 date 5/05/2021. But itam not diliver. Payment all reddy pay. Payment mode phonePay UTR[protected]. Transaction ID-2105052329145223712461. E-mail [protected]@gmail.com.
            Subject not deliver

Updated by Ram Ashish singh4356
            I was place oder with zopnow in on 05/05/21.my oder done and money Rs 607 deducted order not confirmed. UTR[protected]

Updated by Ram Ashish singh4356
            I have ordered from zopnow and payment payed phone pe 607 but i did not received and it is showing you have not ordered in order details

I have ordered grocery items of Rs.750/- on 4th May21. Schedule delivery was 6th May21. Till date I have not received my order. Please deliver or refund my money.as early as possible.
              Bijan Kumar Pramanik

ZopNow Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have made order of rs 629/-, payment deducted, but grocery item not delivered.

Pls refund my money or deliver ordered item.

Pls do appropriate action against this MAHATHAGI.

Radha
                Grocery product payment made but product not delivered

Updated by RadhaEela
                Complaints Not resolved, how it marked resolved, it is also fake

Dear Sir/Mam,

We have ordered few products on Thursday but we didn't receive any confirmation of the order and also amount of Rs. 1650 got deducted from account.please either send us the items or do the refund.
                  Confirmation on product we ordered

Updated by rajeev94488
                  Dear Sir/Mam,

Why u taking order when u r not going to deliever it..kindly refund my money
                    This is something really disgusting

ZopNow Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Still no refund has been made by you..
                    Do you want me to file an FIR??

My number is [protected] and my email is singhdhiraj.[protected]@gmail.com
                      I have placed an order of 618 rs and i have also paid the amount but they have cancelled the order and now they are telling me that I dont have any account with them
                      Please refund my money

ZopNow Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I placed order in zopnow for the first time. I saw this add and as 'Jiomart' stopped their delivery because of partial lockdown. First I select all commodities and placed order, it has only advance payment options, COD is available there but it is not available that time.So I paid via UPI . But when I checked my inbox, I didn't get any confirmation msg. Then I reopen the app but it there is no any order history. How ???? After that when I go through net I found lots of compliments against them.Why they loot consumer's money. I request to all to file complaint against them together. So that further no one will repeat such online cheating.

ZopNow Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I logged in ZOPNOW.in placed the order 1186.55 Rs of grocery products post paining amount through UPI but I got a doubt &...
                          In the date of 06.05.2021, I ordered some items in zopnow website, I paid full amount via Google pay, but I am not received...

I have order grocery items on 6th May21 from the amount of Rs.1059.25/-. Scheduled delivery was 7th May21. But there is no items delivered till now. Even not able to track my delivery status. I also Mail to their website but there is no answer till now. Please help me and arrange to refund my amount.my ticket no 55376.

ZopNow Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I placed an order with your business on 29 April, 2020 of ₹644 and paid through Gpay. But I haven't yet recieved an order...

I ordered but there is no order number and confirmation.
                            May 06, 2021