[Resolved]  Lodha Group — leakage in 3 month old flat

Hi... I have a flat in lodha palava. While booking the flat i was told by the booking guy that my building/flat will be having at least 180 feet distance from the taloja bypass road but they have built it keeping only 60 feet distance from the road.. I don't know why these so called big builders cheat poor customers this way... Can't they do their buisness keeping false promises away??... Roof of the kitchen has developed leakage just after 3 of possation... Dry are also have got leakage.. Wooden floors and electrical fittings are very cheap quality. My another flat which i bought from a non branded builder have got much better quality then lodha. I am highly disappointed.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 23, 2020

[Mar 21, 2020] Lodha Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Lodha Group Customer Care's response Mar 23, 2020
Hello, we regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your contact number and residence details, so we can route this to the relevant team and assist you with your concern.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet