Lodha Group — lodha palava cheating with the customer

Harish1003 on Aug 17, 2017

I booked 2bhk flat in palava city on 28th hume and paid booking amount as well as some other amount, when i reached there sales representative show me two sample flat one is 3bhk and second one is 1.5 bhk. I mentioned i need 2 bhk because 1.5 area is not sufficient for me, so she mentioned that 2 bhk is same as 3 bhk just 1 room is excluding. I asked room length she said master bedroom is 12x10 and 10x10 then i was agree and paid the amount. After 2-3 days i discussed with my friends then i found that this location is not lodha's it's on lease then i called her and arrange one meeting then she said yes it is on lease but very soon lodha will occupy it, i don't know why she didn't mentioned it earlier then i asked her can you show me the built-up flat, she said it's not yet ready but she said there is few flat which is already build and delivered then i went there and saw it and ask to flat owner about flat size then he mentioned that both bedroom is 10x10 then i realized everytime they are making false statement so how i can believe it and side by side i check my financial situation then i realized it won't be a good move at this time. So i called/mailed her on 15th july and asked her to cancelled my flat and refunding process then she said there will be no refund as per policy then i ask her about cancellation policy but till date i didn't receive it even i am agree if you want to deduct some amount then i have no issue but they are not cancelling and refunding my amount and also they are not giving any documents to me.

Please look into this issue.

Harish sharma

[Aug 17, 2017] Lodha Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0