[Resolved] Lodha Group — lodha splendora

Thane, Thane District, Maharashtra, India
 heysangeeta on Oct 5, 2018
I booked a flat in lodha splendora thane with booking amount given as 3 lac inr on 14th october 2018. After we swiped our card we received the booking form which we signed and then as communicated by sales person mr puspraaj we were suppose to get covered parking but in form he did not fill any parking details purposely.
When we received the booking form on email formally we saw that he has mentioned open parking in booking form as he purposely kept that column blank at the time we signed the booking form.
We talked to him over phone and asked for a confirmation on email. He did send email confirming tapered parking
Then we received a formal communication from lodha and there we saw that open parking was mentioned and pushraj confirmed that since there was system issue he could not tick the covered parking.
Point to note this formal email says this email will supercede all communications done so far and hence the email send by puspraaj becomes null and void for us.

I also asked for clarification on any other hidden charges and on possession date after i make all payments. No one till now from lodha group has made any commitment to it which looks very fishy.

In meantime we had some family emergencies in home so our funds got exhausted handling it. We approached mr pushpraaj on same and told him on all these aspects. At this time he did not communicate anything like we have policy that if you cancel flat then you will not receive money back. I haven't seen any such details anywhere in the form or was communicated to us in verbal or in writing.

Now we called sales people for cancelling the flat to which we get response that we would not be able to refund amount as per policy.

I would request team lodha group to refund my booking amount asap as any purchase which is done is for the final delivery of flat. The whole booking amount cannot be kept with the builder if we do not go ahead with the project.

Flat booked cielo c-2602

Sangeeta mishra
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 17, 2018
I have been given an assurance from Lodha's sales executive Me Puspraaj for the refund of my booking amount . I am making my complaint as resolved .

[Oct 05, 2018] Lodha Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by heysangeeta, Oct 09, 2018
I would require a refund asap . please help me resolve get the same .
Updated by heysangeeta, Oct 10, 2018
I team I would require the update on below .
I am not receiving any response from Lodha . I cannot wait for long . It is a big amount which cannot take a loss
Updated by heysangeeta, Oct 12, 2018
I have not yet received any response from Lodha .. would require refund asap . This is very unprofessional to not even respond to custo.er queries ..

Too bad an attitude from such a huge organization
Updated by heysangeeta, Oct 17, 2018
As I have been confirmed on WhatsApp that I would get the refund from builder . I am marking my query as resolved

Lodha Excelus, N.M. Joshi Marg, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400011