[Resolved]  Lodha Group — refund against booking cancellation lodha codename smart buy

I went lodha for site visit and they convinced me to pay the amount eoi which is refundable if i cancel the booking i. E. They said the site is not confirmed after seeing site you will get some percent discount if i buyed flat with them and within 45 days i get the refund back in my account. I paid amount on 12th jan 2020 and cancelled booking on 19th jan 2020 now its more than 6months and still no refund of money i tried to contact the sales person rahul he doesn't respond on calls neither reply to messages same for the agent dipesh whom we contacted for site visit. They both are fraudsters not taking calls or replying messages. As per hi last sms refunds will be done in march but unfortunately lockdown imposed after few days and till date there is no resolution to this. Im in dire need of my hard earned money which i had given with so much trust because they said a company like lodha will not take your money and run. But i was wrong, they can refund my money back to my account asap. I want my money badly in this bad crisis situation.
refund against booking cancellation lodha codename smart buy
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 8, 2020

[Jun 08, 2020] Lodha Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Lodha Group Customer Care's response Jun 09, 2020 Hello, kindly share your contact number and booking details, so we can route this to the relevant team and assist you with your concern.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet