[Resolved]  Lodha Group — refund for lodha booking amount

Hi.
It's humble request to lodha group.
Please refund my pre-booking amount 27000 on 4th may 2019 and 1, 18, 742 on 6th may 2019

We had a meeting with lodha groups head of the closing department and at lodha (Golden dream) project, orchid cluster, gate no-4 dombivali (E).
We booked a flat in lodha (Golden dream) project but due to loan not happening and was going to buy the new property against selling the old one due to the old property not getting sold and loan not happening was not able to continue with the booking and now we want the money refunded in short period so that i can use this money in this bad circumstances. I am a single mother need to pay school fees for my son soley dependent on this amount.
Since august 2019 i am having a conversation with respective head of closing department and he promised that he will process the refund amount but that is not happening since several months
Please desperately looking for help so i can get the refund as soon as possible
As its been 6 months i am asking for the refund
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 27, 2020

[Feb 02, 2020] Lodha Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Lodha Group Customer Care's response Feb 25, 2020
Hello Mr. Nirbhavne, we regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your contact number and booking details so we can route this to the relevant team and assist you with your concern.
Updated by Dilesh Nirbhavne Aug 18, 2020
Thank you, My name is Dilesh Nirbhavne
And this complain was posted from my account by Oorja Parmar.
The booking is also done under her name .
Name : Oorja Parmar
Mobile : [protected]
Project name : Codename Golden dream
Cluster : Orchid
3rd floor room no 306

The images have the details of booking
The closing head confirmed 100% refund now he is refusing it and telling us to take 50% refund . He said that he will process once we submit the loan rejection letter we did that now he says thatwe need to submit from 4 more banks . Why cant he be on his words ??? He is just stretching this issue as you can see the date when i have posted the complain and i m coordinating with them since a year now .still they are streching and not helping us .

We visited lodha head office in lower parel .
Where we were also told that we should not worry our refund willbe processed 3 people confirmed that it will be processed .
After our visit to the headoffice every week they again said that it is not possible now u will not get 100 % refund and the head office people also started stretching this issue .
Please help us with this issue

Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Please note that I had booked a flat at your Upper thane project with following details.
Casa Greenville - E Wing, 4th Floor, Flat No. 05 ( 2 BHK Deck ).
Date of Booking - 27th Aug 2017.
A booking amount paid - 90000Rs ( Credit Card - Transaction Code 826915)

At the time of booking it was informed to me that you must pay an initial booking amount of 90000 Rs immediately & further, you have to pay 20% from your own contribution & rest will get paid through housing loan.
At the time of the booking, I asked your sales executive to please first check my loan eligibility & confirm so that accordingly I can confirm my own contribution & manage.
In reply to this, your sales executive advised me to first book the flat & rest will manage.My loan eligibility is very low & i have stuck.

As per my current financial conditions, I can not arrange funds without the help of 80% loan amount & request you to please return my booking amount 90000 Rs immediately.
Dishant Jamwal
To Loddha team,
Casa Greenville - E Wing, 4th Floor, Flat No. 05 ( 2 BHK Deck ).
Date of Booking - 27th Aug 2017.
A booking amount paid - 90000Rs ( Credit Card - Transaction Code 826915)

Dishant Jamwal