[Resolved]  Lodha Group — refund lodha crown mahape mumbai

I had booked 2 units @ lodha crown mhape. I had disbursed 2 booking amounts for both units plus registration fees. I have not registered either o[censored]nits or kicked off any loans yet. Interim i have lost my job and had personal exigencies. I had provided details and proof of same. However, lodha cc has declined to refund any amount which is near 3 lacs and i'm sure it's not an minor amount for middle class person in dire situation like me. Need intervention/ help here. Thank you!
May 21, 2020
Apr 18, 2020

Lodha Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apr 20, 2020
Lodha Group Customer Care's response
Hello, kindly share your full name along with contact number and booking details, so we can route this to the relevant team and assist you with your concern.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Sunil Nair. [protected]. Orchid F 801 and 802.Lodha Crown Mhape
Nairskn's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 20, 2020
Let me know of any further details
    Lodha Group