[Resolved] Lodha Group — refund not received

Ambarnath, Maharashtra, India
 [email protected] on Jan 30, 2020
I booked a 2 bhk flat in lodha crown taloja on 8 december 2019 by paying 45000/- booking amount. Due to some reasons, i cancelled this booking within 4 days a drop a mail to lodha on 12 december.
At the time of booking sales executive, pooja choudhary assured if i cancel, will get a refund in 30 days. But now more than 45 days are over nothing any feedback or update.
Also siddhanta sharma and pooja choudhary not receiving the call of mine. And customer care did not know how much time it takes.
It is very worst treatment and mental harassment from lodha group.
So, i want my refund back asap.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 6, 2020
Just call once that process will be completed within 15 days, but now their customer care talking about 60 days. From my side I inform them immediately, they took a very long time for process and expect me to wait more than 60 days. very pathetic and unprofessional behavior.

[Jan 30, 2020] Lodha Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Lodha Group Customer Care's response, Feb 06, 2020
Dear Customer, we regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your contact number and booking details so we can route it to the relevant team and assist you on priority.
Updated by [email protected], Mar 06, 2020
My name is Nilesh Choudhary and contact no. os [protected].
Very bad experience from Lodha, .Employees not receiving the call to answer.
They passed the day in the name pf processes which is delayed by themselves.
They delayed the overall process and teach me to wait for some more time in the name of regular processes.
Updated by [email protected], Mar 06, 2020

Comments

You will find street dogs and pet in children's park.some o[censored]s already registered complain against it still no action has been taken.worst experience...

Lodha Excelus, N.M. Joshi Marg, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400011