Lodha Group — refund of booking amount on flat cancellation - cheated with wrong information

I have booked 1 bhk flat in lodha upper thane. At the time of booking, we were told that if we change our mind we can cancel the booking and the amount will be refunded. He provided the example of other person who got transferred and his amount was refunded. Also he provide the wrong information about the emi, pre emi and cost of the flat. Based on his explanation we have paid the token amount.
But when we understand the process then immediately called him and ask to cancel my booking and refund the amount.
If we were told about the no refund for booking we wouldn't have booked the flat at the same time and we would have taken some more time to think.
Also my loan is not getting approved but they are not ready to cancel and refund and i am getting transfer from mumbai
I have sent so many emails to lodha group, but all of them replying that it's not refundable.
Lodha is reputed big brand builders and it wasn't expected.
Expecting some help from your end.

Thanks & regards
Kumar

[Mar 04, 2020] Lodha Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Lodha Group Customer Care's response Mar 04, 2020 Hello Mr. Kumar, we regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your contact number and booking details so we can route this to the relevant team and assist you with your concern.
Updated by p.kumar1982 Mar 04, 2020 I have booked 1 bhk in lodha upper thane and paid token amount. As my loan is not approved also i am getting transferred so i have asked to cancel my booking and refund my token amount. But they not refunding my token amount. I have not signed any agreement document.
Please call me at [protected]
Updated by p.kumar1982 Mar 06, 2020 I couldn’t get call from lodha to refund my booking amount. Should i log complain in RERA.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I am also facing the same problem with Lodha. My money has been blocked since 2 years now. I think registering complaint with RERA is the only option to get our hard earned money back.

Lodha Group