[Resolved] Lot Mobiles — cash back offer

Hyderabad, Hyderabad District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 rom06 on Dec 14, 2017
I purchased a mobile from lot mobile, begumpet, hyderabad on aug 12, 2017. Inv no s1/bgpt/2285. There was a banner showing cashback of 5% on hdfc card and since my mobile costed around 48k, i was promised a cash back of rs 2000 within a month. Now it is 4 months and i have not received the cash back. I visited the store a couple of times but they said it would come in the next billing cycle and so on. Now i am trying to contact them but they are dodging the matter.

I have been cheated by lot mobile. I am not even sure if hdfc bank was aware that lot was using their name to fool customers into buying expensive mobiles with the cash back offer. I need the promised cash back asap.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 22, 2017
There was an issue with HDFC statement. We have talked to them and resolved it. We have got the promised cash back.

[Dec 14, 2017] LOT Mobiles customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by rom06, Dec 14, 2017
Here is the official full page ad posted by Lot Mobile on Sakshi News paper on 12 Aug 2017.

It clearly shows the 5% cash back on HDFC cards. Now they can't deny it.

Comments

Iam jeevan reddy. I purchase oppo a71
Wrong bill. Unsatisfied. No respond. Lot employes. And wrong comment guide. Immediately react head office.

1-98/8/5/A, Plot No.5, Image Gardens Lane, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500081
    Lot Mobiles - cash back offer