[Resolved] Lot Mobiles — staff is worst in kakinada store they don't know how to interact with customers

Kakinada (urban), Andhra Pradesh, India
 Laxman Lakky
Yesterday we went to lot mobiles new store in Kakinada he said that mobile cost is 7500 while cmg to cash counter they are changing price and telling that 8000. After some time one my friend went asked for mobile they said 7500 k we need 2 mobiles we will be in 5minutes he said after that we went for purchasing mobiles they are changing words and they are arguing with us. If it firm maintain like this staff there will be no profits in ur store . Customer satisfaction is most important. The manager of that store is Nagesh.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 28, 2018

[Sep 01, 2017] LOT Mobiles customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
LOT Mobiles Customer Care's response, Dec 28, 2017

We Apologise thanks for the update and feedback.

We have taken complete action and acted on the feed back .

We respect and honour our customer and will make sure will not face this situation once again .

Customer Care

Comments

I brought samsung A9 pro last october by mistaken its display lost i want claim insurance about 50 % bit thr shore room unable to provide me the address of RAPID INSURANCE from past 15 days it very pit situatiin because upto now i brought 200000 worth from the showreroom buts its not a good way there are call me [protected]

1-98/8/5/A, Plot No.5, Image Gardens Lane, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500081
    Lot Mobiles - staff is worst in kakinada store they don't know how to interact with customers