[Resolved] L&t Finance — emi & rate of internet issue

Flat 101, Aryan Heights, Survey no 29/2 Near Florida Minis Gate, Keshav Nagar, Mundhw, Pune, Maharashtra, India
 Nenett Mendonca on Mar 6, 2019

2 wheeler: honda grazia 125cc from gagan honda showroom kharadi, pune.

I have applied for a 2 wheeler loan which is already sanctioned for amount of rs 56110/- (Loan number 4524920) with a down payment of rs 20300. I have faced problems regarding the rate of interest that was told to me as 11% per annum which was rs5458 per month for 12 months, but after a month when i received the first emi message the rate of interest was applied as 13% rs5698 per month.

There's a difference of rs240 in the emi, which cost me rs2880/- more than the estimated amount.

I'm really very upset with the issue that i'm facing. The financer & the showroom manager are not in the favor of helping me out to solve the same.

Please take this into consideration and do the needful.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 23, 2019

[Mar 06, 2019] L&T Finance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Mar 12, 2019
Dear Nenett,

We've shared your concern with our team. Meanwhile, please share your contact number as well so that our team will connect with you soon.

Team L&T Financial Services
L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Mar 22, 2019
Dear Nenett,

We've been updated by our team that your concern has been addressed to your satisfaction. For any further assistance, you can call us at[protected] /[protected].

Team L&T Financial Services

L&T Financial Services, N.M. Marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400001
    L&t Finance - emi & rate of internet issue