[Resolved] L&t Finance — need my two wheeler loan statement loan id is 3505060

surajjadhav on Jun 14, 2018
Dear LNT team, request you to please share my Loan statement on my Email ID- [email protected] Loan ID is- 3505060. I am trying to get this statement from last 2 weeks bur no one from your site cooperated with me. your customer care number is not working even its not ringing help me with loan statement As soon as possible your quick response will highly appreciate here.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 16, 2018

[Jun 14, 2018] L&T Finance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Jun 14, 2018
Dear Suraj,

Thank you for writing in. Please share your contact details and we’ll get in touch with you soon for further assistance.

L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Jun 15, 2018
Dear Suraj,

We've been updated by our team that your concern has been addressed to your satisfaction. For any further assistance, you can call us at[protected] /[protected].

Team L&T Financial Services

Comments

Hii, I've been paying EMI from past 2 years. i.e.,[protected] till[protected].
need to know the current status of my loan. and when the NOC will be given to the customer.. hope u'll look aafter it and clear my need in no time.. thank you.
L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Jun 19, 2018

L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Jun 21, 2018

Dear Roman,

We are still awaiting your contact details. Request you to share the same as it will help us to assist you further with your concern.

L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Jun 26, 2018

Dear Roman,

As we haven't received your contact details, your concern has been closed on our end. For any further assistance, you may call us at 1800 2000 400/ 1800 4190 200.

Mrs. Suvarna sudhir jadhav
Loan no. 2383067
Pl send urgent my loanstatement emi was rs 1746/- pm
My email is [email protected]
Dear Lnt finance team plz send me my loan detail on my email [email protected] my loan I'd is 3317783 it's urgent
Dear L & T Finance team,
Here is Dayananda Gowda T.N. am an Advocate and
plz send me my loan detail & Repayment Schedule on my email [email protected] my loan I'd is 3643306 it's urgent...

And Please let me know about fore closure of my Two wheeler loan, where I have to go, who is the right person i need to contact
My loan no is 3370281
Pleas send me my loan noc to my mail address
[email protected]
Dear LNT team, request you to please share my Loan statement on my Email ID- [email protected] Loan ID is- 3084385. I am trying to get this statement from last 2 weeks bur no one from your site cooperated with me. your customer care number is not working even its not ringing help me with loan statement As soon as possible your quick response will highly appreciate here. plz send me to my loan statement in my email
L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Oct 10, 2018

Dear Avindra,

Team L&T Financial Services
Dear LNT team, request you to please share my Loan statement on my Email ID- [email protected] Loan ID is- 3216561. I am trying to get this statement from last 4 months but no one from your site cooperated with me. your customer care number is not working even its not ringing help me with loan statement As soon as possible your quick response will highly appreciate here. plz send me to my loan statement in my email.
My email: [email protected]
M/N [protected]
L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Oct 17, 2018

Dear Faraz,

Thank you for connecting with us. We'll get in touch with you soon to assist you further.

L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Oct 22, 2018

Dear Faraz,

We trust that your concerns has been addressed. For any further assistance, you can call us at 1800 2000 400 / 1800 4190 200.

Team L&T Financial Services
Dear LNT team, request you to please share my Loan statement on my Email ID- [email protected] Loan ID is- 3193756. I am trying to get this statement from last 2 weeks but no one from your site cooperated with me.help me with loan statement As soon as possible your quick response will highly appreciate here. plz send me to my loan statement.
L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Oct 22, 2018

L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Nov 1, 2018

Dear Gopi,

Thank you for sharing your contact number. Be assured, we will connect with you as soon as possible to look into this and assist you further.

L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Nov 1, 2018

Dear Gopi,

We've been updated by our team that your concern has been addressed to your satisfaction. For any further assistance, you can call us at 1800 2000 400 / 1800 4190 200.

Team L&T Financial Services

Dear LNT team, request you to please share my Loan statement outstanding balance on my
Email ID- [email protected]
car number Ka03AC1467.
Dob 14/04/1990
Mobile number [protected]
Pan CVXPP0269G
need my loan outstanding details.

Name - Vinod sadashiv Ashtekar
Loan No.-3885859
Ramchandar Kharat's reply, Dec 14, 2018
FAMILYCOB 1705026534
need my loan outstanding details.

Name - Vinod sadashiv Ashtekar
Loan No.-3885859

mail id is [email protected]
Dear Sir/Mam,
I am paying last one and half year my two wheeler loan EMI regulalrly. But unfortunately you did not provide my loan statement for even once. Being a instutaion like L&T it is very unfortunate to its customer.Please send immediately on this email ID; [email protected] (Loan agreement no. [protected], NAMASRI BANERJEE, Hero Maestro EDGE)
Please Sir...
Dear LNT team, request you to please share my Loan statement on my Email ID- [email protected] Loan ID is- 4098291
L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Mar 12, 2019

Dear Amit,

We've shared your concern with our team. Meanwhile, please share your contact number as well so that our team will connect with you soon.

L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Mar 19, 2019

Dear Amit,

We are still awaiting your contact number. Request you to share the same as it will help us to assist you further with your concern.

L&T Financial Services

L&T Financial Services, N.M. Marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400001
    L&t Finance - need my two wheeler loan statement loan id is 3505060