[Resolved] L&t Finance — non dematerialisation from client id dpm system 25302474 kotak securities ltd

MUMBAI, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 Pankaj r tr on Jun 3, 2019
I request that i have submit my debentures for dematerialisation

Online through request kotak securities of my foilo no20736259

Series 02 ine691i07273 cert 229040 start no2085761to2085780 no of debentures 02. Demat request ac no 25302474 for redemption of

L& t infra bonds 2011 b series. Last time my request reject on 03/4/2019 on signature mismatch. But when as par instruction of depository service i have resubmit my request as par his requirement of signature, on rubber stamp ofmy banker, cancel cheque 01, and id proof of residense. On 22/4/2019. But still pending for redemption at your company level. So i reuest

To redem my debentures immediately and oblige because it was very longtime request pending with your company.

Yours faithfully

Pankaj rai trivedi

22 shrikant palace
Bicholi hapsi road,
Indore 452016
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 15, 2019

[Jun 03, 2019] L&T Finance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Pankaj r tr, Jun 03, 2019
request for redemption early as longtime pending at companies end.
Dear Pankaj,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We've shared your concern with our team and they will connect with you soon to address the same.

Team L&T Financial Services

Comments

My loan a/c no is 3482234. my instalment payment is regular why company send ecs Rs - 1107 on 30/052019. which payment cler against this ecs. please dont send any ECS without inform me.

kothavale

Dear Customer,

We're here to help you. Please share your contact details and we’ll get in touch with you for further assistance.

Team L&T Financial Services
Hi i have availed the 2 wheeler loan from l& t finance almost 11 months back, and have paid instalment also, still didnt get the sanction letter, even idont know my loan ID

Khaja khan

Dear Khaja,

L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Jun 17, 2019

Dear Khaja,

Basis the feedback received from our team we understand that your concern has been addressed. For any further assistance, you can call us at 1800 2000 400 / 1800 4190 200.

Last 6 month's statement

Dear Customer,

Kindly share your query in detail to help us assist you further with it.

L&T Financial Services
Hi Pankaj,
We are sorry to hear about this. Based on the details provided, your query has been forwarded to the concerned team. They will get in touch with you at the earliest.
Dear Pankaj,
We understand that as per your discussion with our Customer Service representative hope your concerns have been addressed. For more information you may get in touch with customer service department at[protected].

L&T Financial Services, N.M. Marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400001
    L&t Finance - non dematerialisation from client id dpm system 25302474 kotak securities ltd