Madurai Kamaraj University

Fax:

Load

Madurai Kamaraj University Complaints & Reviews

Dear sir/mam
I have completed my BCA degree in 2018, at mku dde. But still I didn't received any certificates.
I mailed 100+ times..
I post letter two times to exam cell, but no response.please send my degree certificates, mark sheet, and course completed certificate for my higher studies.(exam center : chennai(803)). (Reg number: 17LT 50170
Jul 14, 2021

Madurai Kamaraj University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Sir, i had completed my BBA in APRIL 2018. But i didn't get my provisional certificate and course completion certificate....
    I have completed my distance learning MBA from your university in April 2011 . Following the same, I have...

Is Madurai Kamaraj University still valid?? Has it shut down? Now of the phone numbers work and No one replies back to emails.

It has been not days or weeks or months but YEARS I have been writing to you but I don't have any resolution except for random emails.

I was a student on Distance Education - BA social Science. I have completion certificate. But I don't have final mark sheet or degree to show when I apply for further study or job or even when I apply for passport I have to write undergraduate. Please sir I have studied day and night along with a job to do this course and get a graduation. But I need a duplicate of my final year mark sheet and degree.
    I only have my final completion certificate. and old maxksheets. I need my final year mark sheet and degree.

enrolment no.: A1C 2554627

Centre code - 880

Course: BA social science

Last appeared : April 2008 ( only 4 final yr papers)
    Jun 20, 2021

I have already submitted the mcom certificate marklist documentsand fee payment through Chengannur...

Iam a student in mku dde. Reg. No 16AT[protected]. I wrote exam in april 2018 and again i wrote exam in 2019. Now the results are published but my one paper which is ucom12 practical costing paper is missing. Please take necessary action to upload this paper.
      Yours sincerely
      Sharukhan p j
      Regards. No. 16AT[protected]
      Centre code. 785
      Missing paper code. Ucom12 (Practical costing)
      Course. B.com non semester

District :- kottayam
      State :- Kerala
      Phone number :- [protected]
      Apr 27, 2021

I have submitted the request for course completion certificate for MSc Electronics& Communication course on 25th Mar 2021...
        I am a student in madurai kamarajar University . Reg. No 17CT[protected] I wrote exam in Feb 2019 MBA final...
        Respected Sir/ma'am,
        I, Ankit Singh Pundir alumni student of Madurai Kamaraj University started my education on 2016...
        I have applied for convocation in Oct-2021 and still I have received the document. I'm trying to follow up with the concerned...

I applied convocation certificate on 2/3/21
        But still now i did not received certificate...
        Apr 16, 2021

Sir, I have completed bsc mathematics honours in 2014 in madurai university as distance couse in a stydy centre of berhampur, odisha.i got my mark sheet and provisional cerificate but till now i cant get course completion certificate my study centre also not responding to me.

Enrollment no-12A4600165
          Course completion certificate
          Apr 11, 2021

Hrllo.. I m nidhi tiwari..
            I was studied in mku in year of 2016 to 2018.. Nd in February 2021 i apply for migration certificate.. I fill the form nd paid by chalan rs 2124.. But till now i didn't get my migration certificate..
            Need it in urgent
            Need Migration certificate
            Apr 08, 2021

Hello! Did they give it to you yet? If yes after how long also was it in tatkal or normal?

I have already paid tuition fees but it is not showing on the application portal. The portal is teling me to pay again.
              Mar 26, 2021

Dear Sir/Mam

I have completed MBA in Madurai kamraj University (Distance Education) (Delhi Degree collage Faridabad) SCM but I did not get migration

Respective Sir/Mam kindly guide me how to apply migration

Reg. No 17CS[protected]
                Centre Code. 783

Warm Regards
                Umesh Rathor
                Mar 24, 2021

Reg. No17CS[protected]
                Rathor Umesh's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 1, 2021
                Please revert

I am a distance education student of 19AT batch from Madurai Kamaraj University. I wrote April 2020 PG examination on December 10-14. But till now results not published. Because of this I am not getting promotion. Please kindly release the results soon as possible. Thank you.
                  Mar 17, 2021

Dear sir, Medan my name is Savaliya udaykumar center code 891 Ahmadabad Gujarat i am completely my master's degree is 2015...

M.com non semester result of exam held on february 2020 was not published yet.. everytime the study centre says next month last. Because of this ilost 2 promotions where i could not produce the completion certificate. kindly publish the result as soon as possible
                    Mar 01, 2021

Dear sir/medam
                      I applyed for migration certificate. I did online payment for migration nd send to courier in university. But i have no any other certificate as like course complication certificate/transfer certificate. I need to couse complication certificate for migration certificate. I try to collect in ahmedabad center but now it was closed three year in fact in all gujrat university's center was closed. So how can i got my couse complication certificate. What is process get a couse complication certificate I required immediately this certificate so plz help me.
                      Feb 28, 2021

Sir veryfication of sh Pancham singh
                        Mar 1, 2021