[Resolved] Makemytrip India — coupon code did not work

Titu Nahak on Feb 2, 2019
I made a booking through mmt from bangalore to bhopal (Booking id:nf[protected]). I applied the coupon code mmtwed and booked the ticket. But after booking is done i didn't receive any notification regarding cashback of rs. 1500. So i contacted mmt customer care and they said the coupon is not applied so cashback is not applicable on your booking. Later they said one of our senior executive will resolve your issue with in 48 hr. It is more than a week now, but still no response from them.

I waited till wednesday to avail this offer and paid extra amount through insurance to make it rs. 5k. So that i can avail the offer. It's very disappointing to get this kind of service. Hope my issue will be resolved.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 25, 2019

[Feb 03, 2019] MakeMyTrip India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
MakeMyTrip India Customer Care's response, Feb 22, 2019
Dear Titu Nahak

Greetings from MakeMyTrip,

We are sorry to read about the issue. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused and delay in response.

In reference to your complaint regarding cash back on your flight booking, please be advised, that as per booking logs available from our technical team, no deal code was applied at the time of booking which is required to enter to avail the cash back offer. Unfortunately, we regret to inform you that no cash back can be processed on this booking.

It is unfortunate to note that your recent experience with us has not been up to your satisfaction.
Your experience has assisted us in exploring possibilities for further improvement in our service levels.
We hope this matter will not prejudice your view of Make My Trip and we look forward to assisting you with your future travel plans.

Team-MakeMyTrip Care

Tower A, SP Infocity 243, Udyog Vihar, Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016
    Makemytrip India - coupon code did not work