[Resolved]  MakeMyTrip India — To Refund My Hotel Booking

I had booked my hotel with MakeMyTrip,

My booking details are as follows:

MakeMyTrip booking id is (NH[protected]
Operator Confirmation Number / PNR: [protected]
Amount Paid: 2977.16 INR
Date: 30/07/21 & 31/07/21

During the day we have check out of the hotel shortly after we have check-in due to no water facilities in the restroom the rooms, Initially, the hotel staff was agreed to sort out the issues but after some time they told us it will get rectify only in the morning, soon we vacate the rooms and left the hotel, before that, they have requested us to check with making my trip to refund the amount, Since then we are contacting/requesting MMT to refund the amount through different channels but I couldn't reach them like their customer care numbers are failed to connect with their executives and no response received on social platforms, So kindly support to escalate this issue to resolve and refund the amount which I have paid for the hotel bookings.

Thanks.
Sivaramalingamk.
To Refund My Hotel Booking
Aug 21, 2021
I have raised my complaint against MMT through Twitter, then they have agreed to refund the amount. Finally, after 7 days, i got my money back... thanks a lot to consumer complaints site.
Aug 12, 2021

MakeMyTrip India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    MakeMyTrip India
    MakeMyTrip India Phone
    MakeMyTrip India Address
    Tower A, SP Infocity 243, Udyog Vihar, Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016