Maruti Suzuki India — maruti ciaz - steering complaint

Thrissur, Kerala, India
 Kiran Chembilath on May 17, 2019
I own a 2015 model, 2016 january delivered ciaz zxi.
Chassis no: ma3exmg1s00154186ef, engine no: k14bn7093709

I have been facing a steering auto centering issue since the car clocked 10000 kms. The steering does not align to center during turnings nor even at the slight offset movement. I have visited many maruti service centers regarding the matter and none of them could solve the issue, none of them seem to find an issue in my trouble.
My last service was done at popular maruti service center and as usual, i addressed them the same issue. These people actually took my concern seriously and went to the extent of checking the same trouble with other ciaz cars at their service centers and found the issue to be common to most of the ciaz cars. The steering does not auto center properly like how it used to do in a swift or alto or any other maruti car.

I humbly request you to look into the matter and do the needful at the earliest. My car is under extended warranty till dec 2019, this issue has been persisting for more than 2 years and it is a huge pain to my arm in long drives and i'm on the verge of selling the car just because of this issue

Thanking you,
Kiran chembilath

[May 17, 2019] Maruti Suzuki India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0