[Resolved]  Maruti Suzuki India — maruti insurance certificate cum invoice not received

I am sali joy on 19 the aug 2017 i had purchased new dzire from maruti indus motor kayamkulam showroom at the time of purchase of my car i had taken maruti insurance policy no. Og[protected] few days ago i had applied for the electronic copy of above said insurance certificate to maruti and their dealer. But they refused my request. At time of delivery i didn't get the. Soft copy of my insurance certificate to my registered email id with company.

Now ask this certificate for adding points to my auto card it is the duty of showroom manager to ensure that points to all customers auto card but they fails to do that. Now i need the certificate for adding points to my auto card. So i request maruti suzuki insurance team to sent me my certificate to my registered email id or ask the dealer to add points on my insurance payment to auto card.

My auto card no [protected].

Maruti ticket no: [mi[protected]]
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 17, 2019
The insurance team sent me the invoice cum certificate after two day of logging complaint here.

[Aug 11, 2019] Maruti Suzuki India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Dear sir issue in sales office.not a ac in office issue and not a management proper dear issue dear so bad office I am not a satesfied

dharmender gautam's reply, Aug 10, 2019
Dear not a service and not a proper mangenmant dear sir i am not a satefiend plss bag issue 2 yers my prached 2 cars but last time same issue and current issue not a solved in issue so bad service bad office mangemant

Maruti Suzuki India Phone