Maruti Suzuki India — regarding giving wrong chassis number during new van delivery [purchasing] in 1998.

Mandi, Mandi District, Himachal Pradesh, India
 Yogesh Sharma's on Jan 9, 2019
It my humble request to solve my problem. I m facing passing of my maruti van owned in 1998 from compitant automobile chalker mandi hp. At that time issued documents was not wearing correct chesis number by clerical mistake. At that time registration authority passed the van without matching the chesis number, but at the second passing the mvi missmatch the chesis with issued rc. And refuge to pass. As i understand the cause the mistake is erase during purchasing. I request you to give me solution or as per mvi.. Give a clarify certificate of new chessis numer bearing on my maruti van. Hp_33 4675

[Jan 09, 2019] Maruti Suzuki India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Am booking new ertiga in Nasik, Automotive..My all payment rs. 1106000 to Automotive acc. Just 43000 remain to pay at diliwary but they r not accepted..It's very cheep service of this dekar..I will booking 4 more but think to chane them to toyota rush.. they r best service by best delear...

+91 11 4678 1000 [New Delhi]
    +91 22 2659 0478 [Mumbai]
    +91 48 4408 8400 [Cochin]
    1, Nelson Mandela Road, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110070
    Maruti Suzuki India - regarding giving wrong chassis number during new van delivery [purchasing] in 1998.