Maruti Suzuki India — swift dzire mho4 gz 2336
UU sharma on Jan 1, 2018
1) this is to inform you that i have faced a very inconvenient situation 29/12/17. I left from mumbai with my family in my maruti swift dzire (Mho4 gz 2336) for rajasthan & my car stopped at bharuch in gujrath.
2) i immediately called on maruti help line number & there the advisor informed me that the problem was with self start. There was some problem with diseal pressure pump.
My car is now at ravi ratna motors pvt. Ltd, bharuch gujrath (Authorised maruti service centre). Customer care manager hiral patel has informed me that it will take 6 to 7days to repair my car and they will not deliver it to mumbai. So again i have to come to bharuch to take my car. Maruti company should have courtesy to arrange delivery of my car to mumbai.
3) leaving no choice with me i am returning back to mumbai. My trip to rajasthan is spoiled. I have to incurr taxi expenses of rs.5, 500 for returning back to mumbai.
4) i faced exactly similar situation on 13th july 2016 & oct 2016 also. You can check records also i got stuck near vapi & navsari respectively in gujrat.
5) now i conclude that i have been delivered faulty car by maruti company. I lost trust in maruti cars when it comes to long drive.
6) i request you to please reimburse me my taxi expenses which is around rs.5, 500/- & replace my car with a new one which should genuine or else i ll shift to some other company.
7) before leaving from mumbai i have give my car for service to spectra motors - advisor rahul joshi, borivli, mumbai to check self start problem of my car. Even though they kept my car in their service centre for 2 days & claimed that they have diagnosed my problem but i faced the same problem of self start at bharuch gujrath where my car stopped. I request you to take serious action against spectra motors.
i request you to please arrange delivery of my car to mumbai
Umesh sitaram sharma
[Jan 01, 2018] Maruti Suzuki India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
|2 Comments Updated:||Share0Tweet0Share0|
[Resolved] Maruti Suzuki India Limited - doubting a mail from the company 
[Resolved] Maruti Suzuki India - Product and services 
[Resolved] Maruti Suzuki / Estilo - Recurring A.C. failure 
[Resolved] Maruti Suzuki India - Tyre issues 
[Resolved] Maruti Suzuki India - Query related to tire alignment fault - maruti celerio [mh05cv6315] [chassis no : 357560] [date of purchase : 28 nov 2016] 
[Resolved] Maruti Suzuki India - Delay in car delivery 
[Resolved] Maruti Suzuki India - quality of new maruti dzire