Mcent — mcent referral amount not received

chijin kumar on Jan 16, 2019
I have referred three of my friends via mcent browser.Two of them used the mcent browser more than five days and still using it.But I did not receive any reward points yet.I feel that I am eligible to receive the points.So take necessary actions as soon as possible and grand me points accordingly.
My registered phone number in mcent browser is [protected].
Anticipating your positive response.

[Jan 16, 2019] mCent customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Sir
Maine fone no [protected] pe reacharge kiya tha par point kat gaya lekin reacharge nahi hua
I have lost my mcent browser account at my smart phone with my mobile number [protected]
Please help me to recover my account.
Hello sir,
I invited to my friends and I waited for 5days but I didn't get any points.so please give me my 65000 points...please please🙏
I am not getting otp. Actually, i have scored 20000 points but by mistake it was uninstalled by me . Then i installed it again but when i tried to register my number from which i earned 20000 points then otp is not coming . Please send otp to [protected]
I am not Abel to increase points fast it is very very slow

I share mCent to My friend and they have used mCent about 5 days but point not recieved of 3 friends. Give me detail about.

Mcent browser my jio no. [protected] rs 198 recharge done but recharge not recieved my no. Pls give me my recharge

Hello Sir my mcent no is [protected] ...or [protected]...today I recharge for jio sim [protected] plan 399 ..my Recharge not complete and coin are also cut
Sir recharge points is so high range please cut them

141 Tremont St. #4, Boston, United States - 02116
    Mcent - mcent referral amount not received