Meesho — Wrong return but clAim

I am a supplier at Meesho online selling platform. I’ve been selling shoes on Meesho since past * months and I receive returns also. There are two types of returns one is customer return and the other is RTO return. So, I receive both types of returns generally but most of the times I receive wrong returns inside the package like old shoes, stone bricks, old clothes, etc. In the beginning the company was giving me claims for the wrong returns but after some time they started rejecting my claims saying that the ratio of my claims was higher than usual. I neglected for *-* times but when I again received * packages from one delivery partner (Xpress Bees) which I could tell without opening that these are not my products, I refused to accept them and returned them because I knew Meesho may not give me claims for these wrong returns. Then after that the company (Meesho) started mailing and sending me several messages through whatsapp to accept those returns from the courier partner and if there were any wrong returns they would give me claims for that. So I filled their form and accepted those returns and as I told they were all wrong returns with old shoes inside!
I sent them on claim with all evidences and proofs but they rejected all the claims even though they said they would compensate me. I have all the proofs and evidences (Videos and photos, reverse e-way bill). I want to complain against the company for doing this fraud against me!
I have been in loss for around ₹***** through these wrong returns and no claims!
Complaint comments