Meesho Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 28, 2022

File a complaint to Meesho

Having problems with Meesho?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Meesho customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Meesho

Meesho Website

Meesho Head Office Address

Bengaluru
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Meesho reviews & complaints(1623)

I am a supplier at Meesho online selling platform. I’ve been selling shoes on Meesho since past * months and I receive returns also. There are two types of returns one is customer return and the other is RTO return. So, I receive both types of returns generally but most of the times I receive wrong returns inside the package like old shoes, stone bricks, old clothes, etc. In the beginning the company was giving me claims for the wrong returns...

First time i have this waste site, order id Sub Order ID[protected]_2, this product missing raised complain but noone is helping on this amount is 623.

I received an fraud call as an messo refunders & they
    says that refund are procced from messo but not reached
    in my account so i have to update my account details on
    messo app. they downloaded quciksupport team viewer app
    in my mo. and rached to all my accounts details and OTP
    well. they first try 11, 600 debit but it cancel automatically
    and again they debit 10, 000 amount from my account.
    Nov 24, 2022
    I received an froud call as an messo refunders & they says that refund are procced from messo but not reached in my account so i have to update my account details on messo app. they downloaded quciksupport team viewer app in my mo. and rached to all my accounts details and OTP well. they first try 11, 600 debit but it cancel automatically and again they debit 10, 000 amount from my account. called me by - 8945066541 at 23/11/22

I returned the parcel on 16th july 2022 but still have not gotten the refund amount. I informed in the help centre of the said app again and again, send them the bank statements many times to satisfy their queries that i did not get any refund. But they did not pay any heed.

Hi Team,

Apologies for bothering you But I have no other option so I express my grief to you and I fully hope that you will fully help me with this matter.

I Have Order red 3 Orders From Meesho App Order Number is[protected]_1 Dated[protected],[protected]_1 Dated[protected],[protected]_1 Dated[protected] And I have Done Return Process By Yesterday[protected] But Today I have Seen My Meesho Is Blocked....

We have ordered something from Meesho having a worth of rupees 1276/-, The order details seems to be shared to some fraud person who came home with fake parcel at hour home and delivered, he took money also from us, when we opened the parcel it was old torn clothes. We approached Meesho also on the same and they replied we can't do anything, since your parcel is not delivered yet from Meesho. Our concern is how the same amount, address and details of parcel are shared from Meesho order book to the fraud person. This is high concern that our personal details are getting shared, I lost my hard earned money. We need action on this and I need my money return.

I am supplier at meesho..i supplied 1kg of dates which was cancelled and was supposed to return on 14th Oct..its clearing showing in return page..that it was returned on 26th September and it should be returned by 14th october.. its clear in transit page...
          now they are refusin to return my amount and humiliating me..

I order a classy face epillator.and my money is debited on my federal bank account.but order not placed.
            Please solve this problem.and I want my money back

I have ordered a footwear in meesho apo with code :[protected] on 19-11-22 and did my payment of rs 275 via online (UPI Payment) at 9:49 pm . But my is not confirmed in app . I need my refund back or the confirmation of my order .

Order:[protected]_1 not
                delivered to me, i ordered 2 products at
                same and paid in advance for both, but
                only received one product and meesho
                marked both products as delivered. They didn’t delivered the
                item and marked it as deliver and
                showing me incorrect initials and saying
                that we collected the signature while
                delivering the item. And there team don't
                even have proper knowledge regarding
                delivering process. Meesho always
                generate OTP never asks for signature.
                They asks me confirm my signature then I
                provided them my signature proof and
                told them that the one shown in mail is
                not mine. Still they are just copy pasting
                the mail lines that we have delivery proof.
                Why the hell they are not asking for OTP
                from your delivering agent if they are
                saying that item was delivered.
                They are not even concerned about this issue and on calls they are saying that we cannot do anything in this matter. They are so rude.

I have ordered one saree from meesho which seemed to be delivered today 20th November but the delivery boy not even called me once to know my address or OTP and without OTP he just marked my product delivered.
                  I want my refund as soon as possible.
                  My contact number - [protected]

NAME - DEEPAK KUMAR
                    Respected Sir/Madam, I want to say that I have placed an order of Smart Watch of Rs 285. (ORDER ID[protected]. After the delivered of that product, the product was defective so I place an exchange request, delivery boy has came and picked up my product and after many days no exchange item has arrived at my home So I call the meesho customer care they said that not worry your money of that item is refunded to...

Meesho — Meesho not refunding my money

NAME - DEEPAK KUMAR

I am meesho supplier. My company name is R S Engravers and my registered nobile no is [protected] I have sold my product through meesho but My product was returned wrong by customer. The product which I sold was different and expensive where as what I have received was some cheap product and totally different. I have raised complaint many times on meesho app but no one is bother to reply or call me back. Help me or else I have to take help of social media which can harm your reputation. I want either my product back in same condition or compensation from your end.

This is Manjesh
                      I have Recieved one speed post regarding Scratch Coupon i have attached the recieved the suportive recieved postal documents to Clarify the Coupon is this belongs to Meesho or else Fake, i have to know ?

Hello Team,
                        This is aakriti bhardwaj and it is in regards to the order id #[protected] placed on 18th September 2022. I didn’t get item so i complaint for the same and asked for the refund. They are making me fool by saying add ur bank details and will take 24-48 hours then 5-8 working days . I have shared my bank statements as well and the person name shrestha was talking badly and informing wrong details to me and showing...
                        I ordered a 10 sarees from Meesho and they sent me a very low quality and completely different sarees. As soon as I got the order I put a return request after that the courier boy came after not getting the same color saree, they didn’t accepted pickup. The same process happened 4 - 5 times. On other side I contacted Meesho help center almost 7- 8 times .They only did formalities every time and no help. It has been 1 month since Meesho...

As a seller received wrong return

I have returned 2 PC's of kurti on 8th Oct 2022.Amount was ₹357/- & ₹360/-
                          I received ₹357/- but not ₹360/-
                          I had mailed them multiple times, but they are just replied after 48hrs we will not take the complain.
                          They are not ready to callback me as I had requested them.
                          Please help.

Some months ago, i joined supplier panel to sale online, but some reasons i were not able to upload articles . Now i am trying to work through meesho online . But on supplier page i tried so many time to login with my contact no and otp (provided via text) and failed to access. Please help me out via solving this issue.