[Resolved] Mega Cabs — additional charges

Jdvenus on Jan 2, 2018
Dear mega cabs,

This is with reference to my getting overcharged for travel (Booking reference dl1rx3762) through megacabs on 29/12 2017 (5:30 an) from gurgaon residence to t3 delhi airport by cab driver (Vinod kumar).

At the time of telephonic booking for this trip, fare as chosen as the lumpsum (Rs 399) gurgaon - airport drop rate. However, at the end of travel, the driven wrongly charged me rs. 650 even after being told on multiple occasions that that i have been booked for this trip at a flat total rate of rs. 399.

Kindly arrange to have rs.[protected] refunded to me at the earliest.

Jaideep
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 3, 2018

[Jan 02, 2018] Mega Cabs customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mega Cabs Customer Care's response, Jan 03, 2018
Dear Mr. Jaideep!! Thanks for contacting Mega cabs.com. We deeply regret and apologize for the inconvenience faced by you and thus we request you to accept our apologies, we can ensure you we can figure this out, and we work on finding a solution right away!”, soon our concern department will connect you, Mega Cabs.
Mega Cabs Customer Care's response, Jan 03, 2018
Request you to kindly share your contact and booking details so that, so that we can investigate your case, and assist you in better way.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0