[Resolved] Mega Cabs — hitter and went

Roopena agrahara, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
 AnandBabukola on Jan 3, 2020
Hi.. This is anand, from bangalore.. Today i was coming from office to bommahalli. At roopena agrahara bus stop the mega cabs (Airport cab) driver was driving his car ka 50a1585 rashly and came in reverse (Back) and hitter my vehicle front side. When i asked him to stop his car, he ran away. When i overtaken and asking he is scolding.
I want to register complaint on this and looking for immediate assistance.
Anand

hitter and went
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 7, 2020

[Jan 04, 2020] Mega Cabs customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mega Cabs Customer Care's response, Jan 07, 2020

We're sorry to hear about the incident which had happened to you.

We would like to inform you that we've blocked the chauffeur and we will take strict action against him as per the policy of our company for driving rashly, also he won't be re-instated in our fleet till further investigation.

Hence, we request you to please share your contact details so that we will be get in touch with you and get this resolved.

Thank you for your valuable feedback, the company is actively working to improve our service levels.

Kind Regards,
Mega Cabs Team

Comments

Hi Team,

Am expecting immediate assistance on repairing my car damage. My number is [protected] or [protected] you can reach me on the above numbers

Anand
Mega Cabs Customer Care's response, Jan 18, 2020

As per our telephonic conversation on this complaint you are expecting for vehicle damage compensation hence it is a DODO vehicle we have explained you about the attach model of the vehicle & informed you to raise a legal complaint in police station for vehicle damage claim purpose & we supported by providing chauffeur details for which you agreed.

261, Ground Floor, Okhla Phase III, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110020