[Resolved] Mega Cabs — charged money and did not send the cab

Kolkata / Delhi, India
 Shaoli Samaddar on Oct 2, 2019
I booked mega cab a week back for 8hrs/80 km. It was an AC innova and they had charged me 10% of the total on booking. The whole day of October 1st, I kept calling for the driver details and they said they will call me back with that, of course no one did. At last, at 11 pm at night they just simply said cab is not assigned. Naseem, the guy on phone with their customer care is horrible nasty and a big time liar. The mega cabs just cheat customers, take their money and never send the cab or the refund. Very disappointed, shall never book with them again. Shame..!!!

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 5, 2019

[Oct 02, 2019] Mega Cabs customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mega Cabs Customer Care's response, Oct 03, 2019
Dear Customer

Warm Greetings!!!

Thank you for taking time to tell us about your experience with us, we are particularly concerned about the issue and also accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced. At Mega Cabs we take pride in ensuring our customer’s satisfaction; unfortunately we did not meet our own expectations this time. As Due to Druga Pooja Festive in Kolkata we refused to provide car. As discussed we refunded the booking amount from our side it will reflect in your bank in 2-3 days.
We deeply value your relationship with Mega Cabs and are committed to providing you with the highest level of service simply because our customers deserve the very best. Madam, you are our valuable guest and Mega Cabs looks forward for a lasting relationship with you as we understand feedback is given only by those who care. I would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention as it will help us improve our operations and services. We wish you a wonderful day ahead!!!

Thanks & Regards,
Deep Parkash
customer Service // Mega Cabs

Comments

Driver name- Mahadeva R
ID no-22855
KA 50A 5095

Charged me for toll on a no- toll road and used abusive language.
Distance travelled- from Bangalore airport to K. Narayanapura.
He was complaining that it was a short trip and was on the phone for most of the journey.

261, Ground Floor, Okhla Phase III, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110020
    Mega Cabs - charged money and did not send the cab