[Resolved] Meru Cabs — Booking ref no: 45775045 dt. 09-nov-15 (Amount already paid but still showing pending)

sunilshah84
Booking Ref No: 45775045
Date of Booking: 09-Nov-2015

Cab No: MH05BJ0479
Driver Name: Mr Liyakat Shaikh

Trip Amount: 1114 Rs

Concern: Due to technical error payment couldn't be deducted from Paytm walled but I've Paid Mr Liyakat Shaikh in Cash 1114 Rs. You can confirm with the cab driver from your end. (For the same I've Called to Meru Customer Care on 16-Nov-2015 told by executive in 48 hours it will be resolved & also sent feedback on 19-Nov-2015 via feedback sharing by logging on to Merucab.com)

Now I want to understand when I've paid the Amount to Cab Driver why it is showing pending? Why customer care is so inefficient to confirm with driver even after my follow ups? Are you people not bothered about business (My Monthly usage is more than 12000Rs with Meru)

Screen shot attached for your ref.

Because of your irresponsible acts I've not recharged my Paytm walled as I am afraid for paying 2 times amount for the same trip.

Sunil Shah
+91 [protected]

[Nov 22, 2015] Meru Cabs customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Meru Cabs Customer Care's response, Nov 23, 2015
Hi Sunil, We sincerely regret the inconvenience faced by you. We'll surely action this up on priority with the concerned team, take corrective measure and reach out soon. Warm Regards, Team Meru

Comments

In just 5 mins of posting complaints I started to get call from [protected] number... why I've posted complaint???

What is this kind of behaviour? Should I lodge a police complaint ??

Another number started to call 5 times in just 10 mins...[protected] (Marked as spam on True Caller as "Lutera ka Sathi")... pathetic.
This Meru People have again deducted money for the same...

has meru gone mad again deducted money for the same trip...

Refund this amount immediately without fail else I need to go through Consumer Court for the same.

Again Meru deducted the Amount for Same Trip.

Why?? When amount was already paid in Cash and matter was sorted out after my complain. How you can deduct amount again from my wallet?

I can sue you on the basis of above complaint resolution in Consumer Court.

128, IJMIMA, Raheja Metroplex, Malad (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400064
    Meru Cabs - Booking ref no: 45775045 dt. 09-nov-15 (Amount already paid but still showing pending)