[Resolved]  Mi — Amount deducted but order not placed

I was ordering earphones from MI official site. I filled out everything. Then I chose to pay using UPI through Freecharge, since they were offering cash back. The amount has been deducted from my account but the order was not placed. I have the cyber receipt as well. I send an email to MI and got no response. I called at the toll free number and they asked me order details. How am I supposed to give order details when order was never placed. They are saying to contact Freecharge.I contacted Freecharge and they are telling me that payment was successful from their side. I should check with merchant.
Order ID-[protected]
Till now I was using Amazon for shopping and was very satisfied. I don't know why I chose Flipkart this time. I am cursing myself. I am using MI phone from 4 years and never expected this. I am also attaching a cyber receipt of the transaction.
Jun 4, 2021

Xiaomi India
    Xiaomi India Phone
    Xiaomi India Address
    Indiqube, 1st Floor, Marathahalli ORR, Kadubesanahalli, Bangalore South, India - 560103