Mumbai Traffic Police

Mumbai City District

Bad

Mumbai Traffic Police Complaints & Reviews

Respected Authority,
we were driving from Rajkot to pune and on that road on airoli bridge during left turn police said we jump signal.
unable to understand first why signal as there is a divider for left turn and again it is left turn.
second point is why it is considered as dangerous driving. if he has any film would like to check as i was dring with my wife and son and will never do so.
my humble request is that please clear this. Thanks for your kind support.
Thanking you,
with kind request,
Jignasu Mehta
Jul 06, 2021

Mumbai Traffic Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, with due respect, I hereby submitting that a few wrong e-challan have been submitted against my vehicle number (MH-14-HD-8362) during the COVID-19 lock-down period for over speeding. I go to office everyday by the same road but never faced such issue except the lock-down period. I request to re-check your system and review challans. After that inform me again. Thank you.
    Jul 14, 2021
    I did not get any notification about what action has been taken for this complain. Please help me to understand. Thank you.
    Jul 06, 2021

The complaint is hereby extended in a hope of proper action against the defaulters.

I booked an Ola Cab whose...
      I have park scooter in front of my building in parking zone, buulding name patel mansion, i have got 2 scooter challan, we...

Today date 03.07.2021 travel from borivali station to Dombivli East distance 56km appx and taxi meter showing Rs1457/- but as per taxi fare meter should be charged Rs 950 appx.
      It means there is an theft by taxi driver by making some settings in meter.

Taxi no. MH 07 C 999

Request to check and resolve.
      Jul 04, 2021

My scooter was towed from the next lane of Khar West traffic police chowki there were five more bikes parked next to mine but they belonged to a garage so they weren't towed my scooter was towed from between them is this the work towing people are doing now, after asking the officer at the chowki Mr Siddesh more says we don't know anything we pick the bikes that are visible I asked him to come and see that those other bikes are still in place and only mine has been towed but he says the boys pick it so he doesn't know, I have paid my fine as a sincere citizen but even 500 rupees makes a difference also dont rules apply to all? Please look into it how the bikes of a garage are not towed opp Mohini towers Sv road Khar West 400052
        Jul 02, 2021

How simply putting photos can prove that it is fault of the consumer

I can put photo of 100 cars of police and politician, does that mean there is a default?

I am ok if it is 100% system driven and system audit is published.
          Jul 02, 2021

Respect sir/madam rani baug bridge is closed from 11pm to 6 am but why you are closing it before 11 ?? Any rules and regulations is there or not??
            Man there he always closed before 11 I have a photo please look in to it
            My no is [protected]
            Jul 01, 2021

I have been served with a traffic violation for speaking on my car’s Bluetooth. I have been fined 1200 for it 200 for speaking...
              Name - Pranoti V Patil
              Car Reg No. MH14EY0918
              Challan No. MTPCHC[protected] Dated 13-Mar-2017 18:05
              br...
              Respected Sir
              We hereby request you and your team to look into our matter and do something to resolve our problem....
              I have received an e challan msg which Does not belong to my vehicle no. MH02 EJ 3766 because i am using HONDA SHINE bike...

I don't even know why i send echallan of 1000Rs Also i have visited nearest branch for this inquiry i need to sloved this issue. 1000 is huge amount for me also I don't even know for what i got e-challan plz help me to sloved this issue. My gmail is- hussain.[protected]@gmail.com
              Jun 28, 2021

I showed the police officer my valid license as he requested however he has still fined me with failing to produce a valid license. I request you to cancel the challan as I complied with the police officers request. This incident took place near Nariman point Mumbai on 27th June 2021 at approximately 6.00 pm.
                Jun 27, 2021

I have a Two Wheeler Vehicle No. MH01CB2394, wherein RTO Maharashtra Traffic Police have fined me for Four Wheeler which of...

Today morning I received the attached e-Challan on my mobile. This is not my bike and the person riding is not me. I own a Yamaha FZ and it's registration number is MH-47-AA-4436. This is a case of wrong filling of e-Challan. The person who is finned is riding a Yamaha R15

Echallan No. MUMCM[protected] Fine:1100.00
                  Please help me with this issue.

My contact number is [protected].
                  Jun 23, 2021

I have received an e- challan msg which does not belong to my vehicle noMH-01-AK-1587 because i m using HONDA UNICORN bike and in challan image its shown some image of ACTIVA .Challan no issued to me is MUMCM[protected]. Kindly check the details n get this e-challan cancelled.
                    Jun 21, 2021

Wrong Challan issued on Vehicle MH01DP7956, The challan number is MUCCM[protected]. Mine is a four wheeler and challan issued is for not wearing helmet. The vehicle number captured is mistake The number challan should be on MH01DH7956 instead
                      Jun 21, 2021

Road sign should be more visible .There is a diversion of a road near Maharaja Bhog restaurant and it is very hard to identify especially by the senior citizens .Hence, request you to kindly make the road signs more visible at a public eyes.

Landmark:- Near Maharaja Bhog, Juhu
                        Jun 18, 2021

Respected Sir,

I have been Wrongly Charged for a vehicle which is not mine, would request for reversal for the same, MY car No. MH 04 FR 6266 which is a BMW X1, where as i have been charged for a wrongful doing of a truck, i have attached a photo of the challan Details along with the photo of the car, please help at the earliest.

Challan No. TNCCM[protected]