Municipal Corporation of Chennai

Chennai
Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Bad

Municipal Corporation of Chennai related photos (439)

Municipal Corporation of Chennai Complaints & Reviews

dfgdfgd
iam mohamed i often go through kodambakkam road metupaliyam westmambalam chennai 33, always traffic, but on sundays fishes selling on road due to this trafic enormous so please remove all unathorise road fish shops which is highly disturbed for every one who crosses away

Chennai Corporation — HAVING BAD ROADS [Resolved]

prath
    we have a bad road ... and we and other localitys face a sever problem ...we have filed many complaints regarding this to...

Chennai Corporation — Public Nuisance

sweetblood18
    We live in Prithvi Apartments, seetha nagar, II cross street, Nungambakkam. At both the ends of the street we are blocked...

yuvarajpoornima
    17/06/2014 Respected Sir, I am K. Yuvaraj residing at Plot no 10, Door no 3, 1st cross street, Bharathi Nagar, Goverthangiri, Avadi, Chennai-71. My next door no 5, is a flat consist of 2 houses and opposite door no 1 is flat consist of 3 houses they have left the drainage water on the roads which is getting stagnated infront of my house. Me and my family members feel very difficult to step out of my house since there are plenty of sewage water. We spoke to the people in the neighbouring flat to clear the septic tank but there isn't any action for a long period. I urge you to take necessary action on the same to help us in maintaining a clean environment. I am attaching photo for the proof. We are submitted written complaint letter also to S.O. (Avadi municipality) on 09/06/2014. He is telling we will take necessary action .But no response. So please kindly take necessary action. Thanks, Regards, K. Yuvaraj.

Sewage water released on road
    Sewage water released on road

sivailango
      To erect street light lamps, pits were dig out but left uncovered.complaits made in zonal office - 7, [protected] is of no use.the pit at door number new 10, old 189 creates problems to us.calls made frequently to concerned JE, AND AE have not solved the problems.hence this complaint

AGAINST STREET DOGS

I AM LIVING IN, VEMBULIAMMAN STREET, NANDAMBAKKAM, CHENNAI-89, IN OUR AREA 8 TO 10 DOGS ARE LIVING WITH DISEASE AND ALSO THEY BITING THE PERSON . SO PLEASE SOLVE THIS PROBLEM.

Ruban Chakravarthi
        Hello sir, <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> We are residing in Vyasarpadi area there is no proper roads as they are constructing the bridge for past 4 to 5 years. They are not taking any fast steps for constructing the bridges due to this we don't have lights and proper roads in our area it seems to be very difficult to walk or drive in the roads Due to this problem the drinking water were mixed with drainage water.So, we don't get proper water for usage and drinking. Please we people beg the government to take immediate steps for construction of bridge.Consider us as an human being we are not facing this problem for 1 months or 5 months but for more than 4years.

Karthigeyan Sekar
          During night times they bark like hell, making difficult to sleep.
          Children, Ladies & Elderly Persons are the Most Affected.
          Kindly take an immediate action on this and help us to survive a safe life.

Our address:
          1038-A, Leelavathy Nagar,
          2nd Street, Gerugambakkam,
          Chennai-600122

Please take immediate action.

Karthigeyan.S

E -mail :kalaiarasi.[protected]@gmail.com
          [protected]@gmail.com
          Mobile: [protected]
          Updated by Karthigeyan Sekar Apr 15, 2014
          Respected Sir/Madam,

There are about 20-30 stray dogs in our Area Streets. Dogs are chasing us on our way. Unable to walk on the street, especially during night times. During night times they bark like hell, making difficult to sleep. Children, Ladies &amp; Elderly Persons are the Most Affected. Kindly take an immediate action on this and help us to survive a safe life.
          Please take immediate action.

Our address: 1038-A, Leelavathy Nagar 2nd Street,

E -mail :kalaiarasi.[protected]@gmail.com
          [protected]@gmail.com
          Mobile: [protected]
          Complaint comments  Add a comment

Chennai Corporation — Sub : Reg : (Wrongly Mentioned My Property Address) [Resolved]

muralicredit1
            Respected Sir/madam, I am Murali. i have own property in tharamani Chennai-600 113. i have paid my Property Tax up to date....

sundaresan venkataramani
            The Road was laid during September 2013. Now within 6 months the road become not usable and the motorists feel uncomfort for travel and even the pedestrians cannot walk in the road.In order to avoid computing in the main road, the auto rikshaws run in the side road which result trickling of pedestrians. The road has to be relaid immediately atleas tbefore election.Further the road is the diverted route between 100 ft. Road and arcot road to avoid conjuctionin Vadapalani Bus Stand

Mosquitoes lot in Thiruvanmiyur at Pillayar Kovil Street

Hi, its Yuvaraja, In Pillayar Kovil Street at Thiruvanmiyur there are lot of mosquitoes. Even we all facing lot of problems, we not even sleep well.. Please do a required aaction for it.

Municipal Corporation Chennai — Stray cats nuisance

Vidhya Vishwanathan
              we stay at medavakkam second street. We encounter he'll lot of problem because of the stray cats here which is around...

dikshasai
              Respected Sir, We are from plot # 28, 27th avenue, 6th cross main road, banunagar, pudur, ambattur Past two years we are residing @ this address.Our building right side 3 feet width and 8 feet length land is stored sewage water permanently.Still now they not create proper sewage water outlet they home.mosquitoes is increasing day by day, prone to malaria and dengue. There are 4 families with Senior Citizens and small children's are affected. Please take any prior steps to solve this problem Yours, Ground floor (G1) - Thangamariaapan.M Ground floor (G2)-JOSEPH Densil.X First floor (F2) Suresh manickam

SEWAGE WATER
              Updated by dikshasai Nov 06, 2013
              Hi Sir,

Please do the needful
              G1 - Thangamarriappan .M Mobile # [protected].
              G2- JOSEPH Densil.X. Mobile # [protected]
              F2 Suresh Manickam. Mobile # [protected]

Chennai Corporation — Dog Catching [Resolved]

sairam balaji
                Dear Sir, I am living in Imayam Colony 3rd St, Anna Nagar Western Extn. In my home one street dog is sitting in steps and...

Chennai Corporation — Complaints related to drainage - Valasaravakkam, chennai [Resolved]

ashokexotic
                Hi Sir, I am writing this letter to bring to your notice about the unfair practices happening in our area with respect...

E.Ananthan
                Sir, I am a social worker and every Sunday I used to visit to Narikuravar Colony,Thiruvanmiyur(behind Jayanthi Theatre and near Thiruvanmiyur Railway Station),Chennai-41.. But I found that the area is full o[censored]nwanted debris and garbages.. Sir I am interested on small children..since there is no cleanliness on that area ...there is lot of possibilities for communicable diseases... I request your good self to arrange to clean the area please. The following things are also may kindly be considered further: 1.Proper drinking water facilities 2.Proper Toilet facilities 3.Proper street light facilities and 4.Other facilities as per Corporation norms and guidance Thank you sir Sincerely yours E.Ananthan

Chennai Corporation — Street dogs disturbance [Resolved]

Devaki Sundar
                  I am staying in Ullagaram near Oil Mill bus stop, madipakkam. There is a school near by our area (New Prince School). About...

Chennai Corporation — Removal of Debris - Chennai Corporation Zone: 12 Ward 166 [Resolved]

Gandhi Nagar Welfare Association
                  Removal of Debris - Chennai Corporation Zone: 12 Ward 166 (Gandhi Nagar)

There has been old debris which is...

arulitjobmail
                  Road Missing for Last 1 year::

we have very worst road infront of corporation office, pallikaranai. This road has a stretch of 2km which starts from Pallikarani Corporation office, EB office, Mother Matriculation school, Visalakzhi enclave and till end. The Full stretch of this road and inners roads are very worst. Hope this road work will start by january and will finsish by January End. We have a lot of people staying in Pallikaranai, Chennai, But we don't have road yet after joining to Chennai Corporation.

Municipality Of Chennai - Madanandapuram — No Roads [Resolved]

edsat
                    We live in Madanandapuralm, Porur (en route to Kundrathur) and have to pass through the 1 cross street of Annai velankanni...

vijaayanand

We live in House no. 12/26, 4th Main Road Gangai Nagar, Velachery. Garbage has been dumped in our adjacent plot and not cleared Velachery (Ward No. 153) for the past few years.

It has resulted in the garbage being strewed around and getting decomposed emulating unbearable stench. It is also breeding ground for insects & mosquito's.

As it is just off to our compound wall we are suffering a lot. And also the garbage has been burnt by some of our innocent uneducated neighboring people without awareness of air pollution . I would request the authorities concerned to get the garbage cleared at the earliest and restore sanitation.

Thank You.

Vijay Anand

Garbage Dump

Chennai Corporation — Road encroachment [Resolved]

JVK
                      Respected Sir,

I am a resident of Adikesavalu Lane, Chintadripet, Chennai for the last 25 years and the encroachments...