Municipal Corporation of Delhi

Delhi

Load

Municipal Corporation of Delhi Complaints & Reviews

Dear sir/ma'am
I m resident of A-135 first floor Arjun Nagar, safderjung enclave-29.mr anil Kumar here is owner o[censored]pper ground floor as well third floor. Bt he constructed two rooms in his parking space and let out same to some Dhaaba.I request u to kindly take action regarding this matter, because there is always a foul smell and parking issues too.he let out his parking place and always use our parking space for parking. His tenants always do mess in common staircase area and in our parking
Kindly solve issues as soon as possible.
Dr.Navneesh Manocha
Jul 21, 2018

Municipal Corporation of Delhi customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
every where is same there is no resolution for this it's same, i live (dombivali )mumbai here is also the same situation

Dear Sir
    We are a group of social worker who are working for social cause. We wish to bring to your kind knowledge the highest level of corruption being undertaken by engineers and officials of your department in connivance with the owner of the captioned premises located at Burari. The captioned property is involved in the commercial activity since long and owner is running the “LUDO GAME” factory from the said property and Municipal Corporation of Delhi had let the construction activity and illegal running of factory possible by involving their Junior Engineers (Building Department) who in the want of certain gratification has shut their eyes. Two years back on a complaint of a private person the building department people come the premises and on the name of demolition just made a cosmetic denture on the roof and went away. It is beyond imagination that inspite of the action by Municipal Corporation, the owner just within weeks’ time repaired the cosmetic demolition/denture and even added one more floor on the said building. Now I ask to your good self if this is called action taken against the illegal construction then is it not a joke? I am attaching herewith the latest photograph of the said building taken in July 2018 which clearly shows two and half floor illegal construction of building built of let painted in light yellow colour and side wall painted in white colour.
    It is hard to believe that when on your records the said building was demolished on so called data in January 2017 then how come by November 2017 the building was re-erected without sanction plan by November 2017, does it not show the hand and gloves relationship of the owner & building department staff? Please refer to the earlier filed PIL at Delhi High Court wherein Justice B D Ahmad & Justice Sanjeev Sachdeva had clearly directed north Delhi Municipal corporation to implement the usage of software so that the computerised the zone wise complaint cell with telephone facility should have been created. I failed to understand if your department would had taken such steps then hoe could the owner of the captioned property with out fearing law of land go on constructing illegal building, and your department mute spectator.
    Hence, I call upon you to take immediate step and seal said captioned building and disconnect its power & water supply as prescribed by Delhi High Court in number of cases. Please note that your failure to take any action/cosmetic action against the said building will definitely force me to go to the court of law.

Thanking You,

Yours Sincerely

Amit Ranjan

Updated by amitranjan123
    we have sent this complaint to Dy Commissioner, Civil Lines, Delhi110054, but no action till date

Please send a Cat catcher team to my area (Pocket C-1/24 sector-11 Rohini .) There were around 5-6 Cats in the area who create...
      Complaint against Pramod Sharma, Akhilesh and Ashok Sharma for doing illegal construction on plot no. D40, Mandawali, Kalyan...
      Complaint against illegal construction going on has fallen to deaf ears as no action has been taken against this despite multiple...
      Sir
      Any one can visit and see the law beaking in delhi in Tri Nagar at 2527A, Jain Sathanak Road, The factory is running...
      I am a resident of pocket 15 A sector 24 rohini Delhi. In our pocket construction work is going on in plot number 44. Where...

There are more than 40 Street dogs in Chuna Mandi, Paharganj who barks at every person passes through roads and Street. They also run behind children and they fell down and injured. They also bite people. Please help us. In morning they run after school going kids. In our Gali no. 6 more than 10 dogs always barking and disturbing each and every person.
      Jul 21, 2018

I am a resident of fauji colony mukandpur part 2 and in my area every single plot which is not made is full of garbage and...

I am manisha a resident of Madhuvihar area in new delhi. I face issue while crossing the street as the...
        SABZI Thellas on Street

I am Resident of sukh vihar, opp gagan vihar chowk, Delhi51, My complaint...

At W Z 17 Street no 15 new mahabir nagar. This is a builder's made house with 3 floors, but letter on owner of 3rd floor sale out the roof and now they are consturct a full 3 room set. Even the walls of ground floor are having cracks.

If any earthquake came the whole house will be get down.

Please check and take the necessary action in this regard.

Dear sir
          This is to inform you that we are facing drainage blockage due to building material lying sincr four years...

Dear Commissioner
          MCD Office, south Zone,
          New Delhi
          110017,

Sub:Complaint against the Sune Ram, Resident of T/265 Chirag DelhiSir,

This is to inform you that illegal and unauthorized construction has been started at property number T/265 chirag delhi dalchi wala koun since past 1 month

Mr. Sune Ram has started the construction without permission of MCD and court is already declared this property is illgel and stay of this property but still they will live there and delhi police and mcd support him.

please suggest, waiting for positive response.
          Jul 20, 2018

Dear sir at gali no. 2, reghar pura, karol bagh, new delhi-110005 there are several attack by two number [censored] on our...

I, Radha Devi, writing this to inform you that I and my colony residents are suffering from inferior dogs roaming around our streets which are very highly dangerous.So, kindly request you to pay attention towards my problem. My family members and the entire colony are irritated by these homeless and inferior dogs. Due to this, the kids are afraid to play outside this is the only reason we can"t tolerate them.

So, I request you to do have a concern about this and help me and my colony residents.

Dear Team MCD,

I would like to inform you, our builder has construct three shops & o flat of 2 BHK on the ground floor due to this we all are facing lot's of problem in the vehicle parking . Rest of area was allotted for bike parking out of 150 Sq. yard but he sale the parking area for one car parking to having extra amount of Rs. 4 lakh .

So requested to you please take the necessary action against the same .

Address of the same is given below :- A-54, K1 Extension Zaildar enclave Mohan Garden Uttam Nagar, Delhi - 110059 .

Sir hamate yaha 1 ghar h
                Jo 16 saal se khali pda hua hhh
                Ab usme logo ne kuda daal daal kar use khandara bna diya h
                Usme koi bhi chad jata h
                Kai baar usme se smakiya bhi nikale hh
                Usme ghoos jaise mote chuhe ho gaye hh
                Pura ghar buri tarah se smell marta hh
                Hmari puri gali royal h h
                Bs 1 is ghar ko chod kar
                Iska malik pta ni kaha hh
                I request you plese as soon as taking action on this house no. I-25 budh vihar ph-1 delhi-110086 sir umid karta hu jaldi action loge na ki ise pade rehnne doge

Illegal construction
                  Dated: - 20/07/2018

Dy. Commissioner
                  MCD Office, Karol Bagh Zone,
                  New...

Unauthorized Construction in our building - parking Area by Muslim neighbours Building next to our building is tresspassing & building a wall in the shaft area of our building, which is in between both building, but is a part of our building. Kindly look into the matter and take the necessary action urgently.Thanks and Regards
                  Address- 39/1, Harijan colony, Begumpur, Malviya Nagar-110017, Behind begumpur bus stop.
                  unauthorized construction in our parking