Municipal Corporation of Delhi

New Delhi District
Delhi

Load

Municipal Corporation of Delhi Complaints & Reviews

Sir, my name is annu and i am residing with my family in dwarka sec-17, peepal apartment, flat no-16. I want to login a complaint against our neighbour who lives in flat no-12 of same apartment. They daily throw their garbage in open container which is kept on the way to our flat. It sting a lot and mosquitoes breed there. I request them to keep a covered dustbin to drain their garbage instead in open container. Also, they kept 3 plants outside our main gate and water them more than required which also results in breeding of mosquitoes.
I request you to take measure against this as it will cause a serious probllem.

Annu
Aug 09, 2018

Municipal Corporation of Delhi customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
There is menace of dead dog lying for about one day on the street in front of E146 ashok vihar phase one delhi 110052
Kindly make an arrangement to get this remove from here at the earliest
    Respected sir/madam,
    With due respect we are living in vijay nagar, old gupta colony, delhi=110009.
    A hucka...

Cleaning issue in our area c. S. P flats east of kailash new delhi in back side of house no.66 some dengue is growing up day by day so kindly spared the dengue medicine & feel free to decease.
    I had already complained to m. C. D sweepers which is clean our street everyday morning they come & clean area only on front.

Kindly attend my complaint as soon as possible because my mother is suffering for dengue.
    Aug 08, 2018

I am a residence of d 12/175, sector 7 rohini, delhi . lots of stray cows are roaming in our area and causing demage plz take urgent action
      Hello, i am chanderpal, meethapur resident, wants to draw your kind attention to the address - gali no.14, meethapur vistar,...

Sewage near gate no 7 of sfs flats ashok vihar phase 4 is blocked since 4 months, we complained the matter many times, one suction machine also came in may 2018, but problem still same. Now dirty water coming out from gutter and lodged there and become a point for breading mosquitoes and other insects. Please solve the situation as soon as possible

Dear sir
      My street No. C-27 A Near Gandi market
      West sagarpur new delhi-110046.
      Civer leakes and over fullo all street is very dartey plz chake the that civer leakes
      Thanx
      Bijendra pant
      Bijendra Pant's reply, Aug 3, 2018
      Dear sir
      My street No. C-27 A Near Gandi market
      West sagarpur new delhi-110046.
      Thanx
      Bijendra pant
      Illegal construction on third floor. Of.
      B 1 / 10. 3rd floor. Rajouri garden B block New delhi 27. ExHaust shafts covered up illegaly leading to darkness and suffocation endangering lives of occupants. Building not strong enough to support new construction. NO fire safety rules followed in basement.

Please note that garbage was lying on the road side and the owner of the house was least bother of any authorities. This causes diseases in may forms specially in the rainy days. Few people as are suffering from malaria/fever.
        Address.. C-195 (2nd floor) mansrover garden, new delhi.. 110015 (Opposite kirti nagar fire station)..
        Kindly take necessary action asap.

Hi mcd commissioner

Subject - water leakage problem in new laid pipe line in our colony

Hi,...

I, dr k. K. Gupta frcs consult ortho surgeon c/o unnecessary garbage has been dumped by unknow on the road, risk of dengu, at our gate.

2. The pavement of the hdf bank is broken, risk for someone to fall and sustain serious injury. This requires urgent attention and repair of the pavement.

C-1 vikaspuri new delhi

Your kind attention will be much appreciated.

Dear concern’s
          MCD has clean the sewer in our locality and after cleaning the same put the waste on the road and two sewer is remained open during this process, this garbage is causing various diease to the people residing near shastri parking padam singh road karol bagh, please do the needful as soon as possible.

महोदय,
            सविनय निवेदन यह है कि लोक नायक भवन के गेट नं. 1 के पास अवैध रूप से स्टाल लगा कर बिक्री की जी रही है । जिससे गेट पर अकसर भीड रहती है । तथा पेदल व वाहनो के आवामन मे बाधा पहुंचती है। महोदय यहा नो वेन्डीग जोन है इसलिए महोदय से निवेदन है की अनाधिकृत रूप से चल रहे इऩ स्टालो को हटवाने की कृप्या करे।
            इस पर पहले भी कोई कार्यवाही नही हुई कृप्या इनपेे कार्यवाही करने की कृपा करे।
            illegal streets shop in khan market near gopal mandir
            Aug 07, 2018

There is a major illegal construction going on in the basement of S-125 Panscheel park South Delhi. This could be huge risk to the building structure. Since lot of building are collapsing due to illegal construction now a days. I wish to request you to take immediate action in stopping the illegal construction at the earliest to save human lives .
              There are lot of mosquitoes in outram lines bcz of jhuggis here.. We are suffering alot.. Do spray etc as early as possible.....

I live in shukar bazaar, t-163 building number and building name is maruti apartments. The back side street of building is very dirty as people are throwing the waste on the street.

To locate this street - it’s street before chawla sweets.

Please provide resolution as there are lots of mosquitoes which are dangerous for living.

My contact no. [protected]
              street need to be clean
              Aug 07, 2018

C block 3 month road siver block not resolve street siver probleb near bablu general store paryavaran complex ignou road saidulajab m [protected] rajesh sharma
              Still light not working last 5 days.

Address:49 Raksha enclave mohan garden gali no 6 near nehru chowk new delhi 110059.

Contact no:[protected]
              I live in 613, GH-8, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi. Someone has dumped a lot of garbage in front my house which is causing water logging thus giving rise to dengue and blocking the path for the whole building. You are requested to look into the matter.
                I live in j-3/92, near anarwali masjid, kishan kunj, laxmi nagar area, here the sweeper does not come regularly to clean due...

In sector-3, everyone has extended their boundaries due to which we are facing a lot many issues:
                1) parking problem as they extended their boundaries due to which no space for parking
                2) it seems that road is blocked on both sides due to unauthorised construction extended outwards.

Request you to please look into the issue asap.

Please find details below:
                D-17, 139 gate-1, sector-3, rohini-110085
                Near petrol pump
                Aug 07, 2018

There is a street dog in 17 block gali no 1 .
                Till date he bites 4 people including me.
                Take proper action otherwise I will humiliate the law to protect myself and my family. Contact me for more details
                Mukesh kumar

Mosquito problem is on the rise, in ambica vihar, paschim vihar, new delhi-110087, due to rainy season. Till date no fogging has been done by mcd in our colony. Only rwa of our colony has done some fogging, but that is insufficient. Please, send a team for fogging in our colony as early as possible. Our colony is close to najafgarh drain. That is why, we are facing this problem more. Please, do the needful in this regard.
                  T&r,
                  Sanjaygarg
                  166, ff, ambica vihar
                  Paschim vihar, nd-110087

Respected sir/ma'am

I, the resident of dr. Mukherjee nagar (West), near vishal market, delhi-110009, is writing...

There's an unauthorised bike and scooter repairing shop in street no. 35 zakir nagar okhla. It causes a lot of trouble to neighbours due to loud noises, water spread across the front which cause real problems. Females face a lot of problems because of men standing all day at the shop front. It is a residential street and the repairing shop causes a lot of trouble.

Please take action and close the shop.
                    Aug 06, 2018

Sir i live at 3572 jatwara daryaganj new delhi -110002.in our street there are open drains and they are filled with garbage. Sweeper comes and sweeps but he/ she doesn't clean the drains. We are suffering from foul smell and dirt. We are hoping for swachh bharat. Please do the needful as we r feeling like we are living in a garbage pit. Please take necessary actions.
                      Aug 06, 2018

There is a huge piling up of Garbage just in front of our block, resulting in producing very dirty infectionous gases, so there is a fear that so many dreaded diseases can be spread if strong action has not been taken immediately. I have already made a verbal complaint to our area, s Sanitation Inspector, but no action has been taken till date.

Respected sir,
                        I reside in a-block, malka ganj, delhi-7. I want to complaint against the number of stray dogs and cows we have in the society. There's cow dung everywhere. Jamadars are also not cleaning the a-block properly, hence not doing their work sincerely. I request the concerned authority to take an immediate action against it.
                        Thanking you in advance
                        Aug 05, 2018

Last week, wednesday i guess you rescued 3 dogs 2 black and one black and white from 5 block old rajinder nagar. Those dogs...
                          Im mohittomar mai budhvihar delhi 86 me rhta hu. Bharatshakti vali gli me hmara ghr hai hme gli ki nali k bare me complain...