Municipal Corporation of Delhi

New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Load

Municipal Corporation of Delhi related photos (3947)

Municipal Corporation of Delhi Complaints & Reviews

Municipal Corporation Of Delhi — illegal construction near MCD office in rohini [Resolved]

surbhi azad
I am resident of B-8/5, SECTOR-5, ROHINI, DELHI. This is just 100 meters away from MCD ROHINI ZONE OFFICE. Many houses in...

MCD (Complaint) — MOSQUITO AT DWARKA SECTOR - 17 A, [Resolved]

LOVELY CHOPRA
Mosqito at Dwarka
Regret to say there are lots of mosquito at Pocket - A, Sector - 17, Dwarka New Delhi 110077 area....

Rohan
Respected sir,
I am the citizen of Azad market .The road of Pul Mithai Delhi - 100006 that is the main road is very dirty with waste and several people has made their slum there.They had done unathorized construction there.
the whole pavement is covered with waste of the slum.several action has take place put nothing is done yet now.the road is still dirty.i am highly obligate if you take strict action.
your faithfully,
Rohan,
citizen of Azad mafrket
This is my second complaint about the area, which may be taken care on priority basis.
I am a resident of R.K.Puram, sector-12, 873. Since the rains have begun, We have a very bad drainage system in the residential area of the multistoryed construction in rains.
Sir during rains it is filled with water and for a man walking on the road it becomes very difficult to feel the road covered with rainy water. Sir my husband has polio and walks on calipers, during rains it is next to impossible for him to walk for the main road.
At the back area also there is no provision there is no other provision, and is very slippery. With a little care I believe may people will be saved from dangerous happenings. I would request you to please attend to this complaint at the earliest as rains have already set in.
Mrs. S. Savitri
Earlier I have made 2 complaints one for stray dogs and second for bad drainage system. Till now no action has been taken as far as drain system is concerned.
Now I would also like to bring to your notice that the trees planted in sector 12, R.K.Puram do give a lot of greenery and good health for residents but at the same time they become the biggest problem when the branches of the same trees grow longer and longer during winters thus creating shades and not allowing the sunrays to fall into our premises. We are getting the trimmings done with our own expenses during every winter season.
Can you please look into this matter on priority basis.
This over grown branches even gove a bad look to the area around.
May I please request u to please take the issue of ''TRIMMING OF TREES'' of the area and do the needful.
Savitri

MCD Property Tax — How to pay property tax with itzcash card [Resolved]

Madanmohan
    Hello, please tell how to pay property tax through itzcash card?...

MCD Complaint — Unauthorised Construction [Resolved]

hotproperty
    This is to bring to your notice that I am a resident of Shastri Nagar area and wish to inform you that there is serious unauthorized...

kunjmon
    It is to inform that a Cycle Work Shop which is being run in the name of Shafi Cycle Works Address L-112/A, Dilshad Garden, Delhi-110095 has been a great head ach for us (inhabitants) because it is not an allowed place by any authority for the purpose of such a shop, but it is in the residential area. The shop keeper uses hook (an illegal wire connection to get electricity) to run a heavy compressor regularly that creates much disturbances in the form of various pollutions and electricity voltage variation etc. and specially in the evening people from Ghaziabad, Seelampur, Seema Puri like place come together here and create various comments, teasing etc, by which neighboring females have to face many problem. Despite o[censored]sing an encroached construction, around 100ft ahead road by place is also used. Many are to complaint but most of the visitors to the shop are from the criminal back ground that’s why no one has courage to complaint. We request you to take an immediate action to eliminate such an unsocial shop from our area we shall be very great full to you.

Sarthak
      Respected sir

An unauthorised construction by covering the area of the road is going on at A - 243, Shastri Nagar, Delhi - 52. They have covered 6 x 40 sq feet approximately on the road. Also the nearby 3 - 4 buildings including a temple (i.e. WZ -145, WZ - 146 and others also) have covered the road in their construction.

Because of this the width of the road is getting shorter. The traffic got stuck when some 4 -5 vehicles passing from there.

Here i request you that suitable action should be taken against all these unauthorised / illegal construction on covering the area of the road, They should allow only there area to construct the building.

Hope for immediate response from yourside.
      Respected sir

An unauthorised 2 POLES have been put up covering the area of the park which is meant for children play. These permanent poles has been dugged up by the residents of House Number 81, Block 13 (1st Flr & 2nd Flr) at Vikram Vihar, Lajpat Nagar - IV, New Delhi - 110024. They have covered both side of the park for their personal purpose by having illigal electric connection.

Because of this the area of two poles the playing space has shorten.

Here i request you that suitable action should be taken against all these unauthorised / illegal area occupied by the resident of above house.

Hope for immediate response from yourside.

Below my residential area at 17 Block in front of Arjun Hospital, Subhash nagar enchroachment had been made by one of the contractor by keeping shuttering and centring in place of parking space.

Kindly do the needfull to remove the above same so that parking can be done.

Reuest for your kind action please.

I am not finding any E-mail address of MCD authorities, if E-mail is available that is not working so I forwarding complaint required to MCD officials send you as under. Please forward to competent authority

I want to draw your kind attention to the complaint dated[protected] given to you during public hearing and that was sent under the reference 283/ADC/PGC/HQ to Additional Dy. Commissioner Town Hall for appropriate actions. The same complaint was sent by the Addl. Dy. Commissioner to Assistant Commissioner, West Zone on dated[protected] but unfortunately no action has been taken yet. The said complaint contain the lists of 702 numbers o[censored]nauthorized constructions in the west district. Even today such unauthorized constructions are continued and local JEs of building dept. west zone are deliberately overlooking. In fact they are engaged in corruption due to which even after complaining unauthorized constructions are continue. The builders are operating without anny valid registration and do not obey the building bye-laws and without any approval or passinng any map of the building engaged in unauthorized constructions..
      Further such unauthorized constructtions are against the guidelines of hon'ble Delhi High Court.

Please order for a suitable enquiry and may kindly take appropriate actions in this regard.

Ajay Bhatia
      R/o Rz 1-A, Gali No. 22,
      Prem Nagar, Uttam Nnagar
      New Delhi-59
      This is regarding parking in Amar Colony one gentleman, incidently he is a local leader of ruling congress party and running travelling agency from home. He has occupied all parking place around mother dairy Amar colony. His goons are not allowing resident to park their vehicles. Obviously residents are scared of goons of this congress leader. Is there any mechanism to stop such people from misusing their connection to power? Could someone help the helpless resident?
      Cirriculum Vitae

Vijendra nimbalkar
      Loniya post-Bisapur kalan
      Chhindwara ( M.P.)pin-480121

E-mail:[protected]@gmail.com
      Mobile No. [protected]
      Phone No. [protected]

Career Objective

• Seeking a career, with an organization that will help me to apply my educational and creative skills and have the opportunity to develop in-depth knowledge of the profession and
      work in a team oriented environ.
      • To be part of progressive organization that give me a scope to enhance my knowledge and
      improve my skills in order to cope with the latest technological developments to benefit
      the organization.

(2) CCNA

(3) MCP

(4) RHCE
      (Simsoft)

Assembling of computer installation of computer with various us and
      software, fault finding, knowledge of cump. HDD, Mother Board, LAN
      etc.
      Cisco Certfied Network Associate Wan technologies leading to CCNA
      UPS, Aironet, I P phone, Polycom Camera VC, Router configuration
      RF.UPS, Cisco Aironet power injecter Installation.

Microsoft Certified Professional (Global).

Red Hat Cirtified Engineers .

Experience:-
      I am working in MSWAN project from last 1 year as
      a desktop engineer & I have experience of handling
      Video conffereance and configuration of devices like
      Router, aironet, switch etc.

Personal Infomation
      Name : Vijendra Nimbalkar

Father's Name : Shri. Yaswant raw Nimbalkar

Date Of Birth : 29 july 1984

Nationality : Indian

Languages Known : Hindi, English, Marathi.

Hobbies : Traveling and Listening to Music

Permanent Address : Gram-Loniya, post-Bisapur kalan, Dist.-Chhindwara (M.P.)
      Pin:- 480121, India.

Professional References

Mr. Vijendra Nimbalkar
      Loniya, post-Bisapur kalan,
      Dist- Chhindwara (M.P.)
      Phone:- [protected]
      [protected]@gimail.com

Declaration

I hereby declare that all the given information is true of my knowledge.

Date:- Place:- Chhindwara Vijendra Nimbalkar
      there is a huge pit on the road in front of metro pillar no 644 near uttam nagar terminal entry gate, many people fall from two wheeler and get hurt due to this, please make it repair at the earliest . thanks

This is to inform you that i am leaving with my family in my own house i.e. G3/28, FF, Sector-16, Rohini and ground and second floor family are also leaving with their house owner ship, here i want to convey you that the second floor family want to make two more floor i.e. 3rd Floor & 4th Floor but building is not on the position to take this unauthorized construction load and it may be broke any time. i also put this information in the knowledge of Delhi police and as per the future reference i also have keep that paper with delhi police stamp.

So I am putting this information in your knowledge that please do not pass this plan if any body will come to you.

Sanjay Sharma
      G3/28, FF, Sector-16, Rohini
      Pin-110085
      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Municipal Corporation Of Delhi — Stray cattle in Vijay Nagar Double Storey, Delhi - 110009 [Resolved]

Vijay Nagar Double Storey RWA
        Dear Sir

We the residents of Vijay Nagar, Double Storey, Delhi - 110009 have to the menance of stray cattle...

Garima Choudhary
        This is to bring to your esteemed notice that Ramesh Nagar, Double Story B Block has become a dumping ground and is fast changing into a hot spot for scavengers….
        The entry road to the B – block that is between the Government Girls high School and Choudhary dairy is pathetic to look at.
        The whole block is crying for cleanliness…
        I am appalled at the apathy shown by the authorities towards the pathetic situation.
        I have done my part of bringing the situation to your notice, rest is upto you and your faculties.

Garima Choudhary
        [protected]@gmail.com
        40/4, 1st Floor Double Story,
        Ramesh Nagar, 110015
        R / S
        I wish to kind attention towards the my street no. 1. There are some people of our street encrouchment the large number of part our street as a illegal hockers and factories. I have already submit my complained in your MCD control room shahdara south zone near karkardooma court. My complaint numbers are1579 dated on 4th July 2009 and another 1692 dated on 10th July 2009. But no action have been taken till now.
        Kindly give your attention towards the daily problems of our street peoples all people are suffering for this type of encrouchment.

yours

All street member
        R / S
        I wish to kind attention towards the my street no. 1 Govind Park, Jagat Puri, Delhi -110051.My house number B-100, Govind Park, Delhi - 110051, my mobile number is [protected]. There are some people of our street encrouchment the large number of part our street as a illegal hockers and factories. I have already submit my complained in your MCD control room shahdara south zone near karkardooma court. My complaint numbers are1579 dated on 4th July 2009 and another 1692 dated on 10th July 2009. But no action have been taken till now.

yours

All street member

rajnishmarwah

My name is rajnish marwah and we are in very big trouble from last few days.One street monkey always stay at near our house and damage and stole the food, cloths and other house hold goods.

I our area evreybudy is very scare and dont go out side anytime.We cant send our kids out side for play.

We are trying to do the complaint for this on[protected].

Please help us asap.

Best regards

Rajnish Marwah
          Dear SirMadam,
          My name is Deepak Bhardwaj and I live in Kanjhawala Delhi - 110081 near rohini.
          We are facing problem with the monkeys in area.
          They are 7 to 8 in number and became wild and fearless.
          They also attacked children and most often tore the clothes if they found outside.
          Please help.

Deepak

MCD - Slumdogs — Slumdogs everywhere [Resolved]

Amit Malhotra
            I am resident of Ashok Vihar, Phase 3 (behind l.b college), delhi 110052

We are facing a fear from street Dogs...

Municipal Corporation Of Delhi — PARK TURNED INTO GARBAGE DUMPYARD [Resolved]

Bhushan Madan
            I am Bhushan Madan, residing at GG-I/189-B Vikas Puri, new Delhi. The park in front of our house is controlled by MCD. Since...

Sushant Vermani

I am resident of Milan Apartments H:4-5 West Enclave, Pitampura, New Delhi, we are facing a great deal of problem with regards to Monkeys and Street Dogs. Our children are in great danger and cannot be left in the balcony to play.

As soon as we open the balcony doors, the monkey attacks us and takes whatever it gets in hand from our house.

There is a female monkey who is carrying a dead baby monkey with her. This has created a hygenic danger to the health of Society members.

We are not the only Housing Society affected by this monkey, but also there are other socities surrounding (viz Sangam Apartments etc) who are getting affected by this monkey. The total number may go up to 200-300 families.

On of the basic reason is the tall trees and bushes that are growing in the near Park.

We would highly appreciate if this menace can be taken out and our protection is restored.

Hoping for a sincere effort.

Thanks & Regards

Sushant Vermani
            Phone: [protected]

johny_bravvo
              Dear Sir / Ma'am,

I am a resident of Block no 22, Pushp Vihar sector 1, New delhi - 17.
              For the last 5-7 days, 6 monkeys have caused a lot of menace throughout the block.

I had logged a complaint with MCD (complaint no. 16789 ) but nothing came out of it as of now.

They just showed up some days back and since then have been refusing to move. They tear up clothes on balconies, rip apart cable wires and create havoc.

Please do the needful.

Raju

mohammed sajid
                dear sir/madam
                this to be submitted that a lot of illegal property was constructed in our locality, some of them have been demolished and a few have been sealed by MCD
                . A illegally constructed shop(A-97, Ground Floor, DDA Flats, Mata Sundari Road Delhi-110002) was also sealed on 06/02/2009, inspite of sealing, the owner of this illegal property have entered the said property from backdoor and modifying it by further construction for commercial use.Which is wholly a unlawful activity and violation of sealing rules.
                We the residents of this locality are suffering from a lot of problems due to this type of illegal commercialization of the residential area.
                So, we request you to please look into the matter and take necessary steps for the welfare of the general public
                sincerely yours
                mohammed sajid & others
                Residents of:DDA Flats, Mata Sundari Road,
                Delhi-110002 CITY ZONE
                dear sir, main VPKaushik (M-[protected]) DDA flat no.320, pocket-7, phase-1, sector-1, (nasirpur)Dwarka, nd45 ka resident hu. mere yaha drinking water sewage mix ho ker aa raha haI. YAHA SAFAI KA BHI BURA HAAL HAI. entry road poori tooti padi hai.
                Complaint comments  Add a comment

Municipal Corporation Of Delhi — Unauthorised Construction on Terrace of DDA flats Neeti Bagh [Resolved]

Shubham
                  2nd floor residents of SFS DDA flats Niti bagh have carried out unauthorised construction on the terraces, which is supposed...

Municipal Corporation Of Delhi — DE-NOTIFICATION OF MIXED LAND USE [Resolved]

sachdeva
                  This is to bring to your notice, that some streets in Kalkaji locality have been brought under Mixed Land use by MCD authorities....

Gurdeep Dhillon
                  Road Condition of D Block Mukhram Garden, Choukhandi, Tilak Nagar, Area Under MCD Concillor Devendra Mohan Katyal and The work Started after His due Commision is still pending The ROAD which was all set was uprooted with the command of Councillors (Near time of Elections in NOV' 08 ) and since then no official is ready to look back to the condition of ROAD Serval Joint Complains have been put to JE office but nothing have been done yet expecting promissing to the resident.
                  We request you sincerely to look into this problem and help us.

Residents,
                  Mukhram Garden,
                  Tilak Nagar,
                  New Delhi-110018
                  hi.
                  This is a very good idea...
                  Hi!
                  My office is in Nehru Place, Delhi. This is to bring to the notice of the administrator (or whomsoever it may concern) that since the day I have joined this office (i.e. last 6 months), the road and traffic conditions have not improved even a bit in this area. The roads are dug up very badly just in front of Hotel Intercontinental, making it difficult for all commuters and vehicles to travel on. Not only this, being the most populated commercial location in Delhi, traffic jam is a common phenomenon here anytime of the day. Blatant parking in front of Satyam Cinema is observed 24x7 despite the conspicuous “No Parking” sign board. The police van is also seeing roaming around on duty but they are also oblivious to this chaos. It takes any vehicle minimum 20 minutes to cross that 100 meters stretch every evening and potholes on the road make it a nightmare for anybody driving there.
                  Would request an intervention here by the concerned authorities.

Municipal Corporation Of Delhi — Havoc of street dog [Resolved]

Rajendra Tiwari

My name is Rajendra Tiwari. I would like to bring your kind attention on the problem being faced...

Piyali Dasgupta Saha
                    I live in CR Park, New Delhi 19, D block just behind the market no . 2. The sweeper just does a mechanical work and really dont clean the roads. They just collect all the garbage and dump it in front of our house everyday. When asked politely not to do so or to remove it, the sweeper an elderly guy spoke rudely and abusively. Rather than listening he further went on to collect garbage and leave it there lying. I need action as a tax paying citizen of India. I am sure you have the high court notice already for callous work done by these government employee.
                    I live in B-block ramdutt enclave uttam nagar new delhi 110059 almost in the second lane of it and want to complain against the sweeper who is working in our block.he just collect the garbage and dump in front of my house.he comes in almost in a period of 1 month or it may goes to one and a half and if we complain him to just collect the garbage properly instead of cleaning it he shoutes very rudely and he is also fond o[censored]sing abusive languages whosoever is in front of him a lady or a man.when we told him to remove the garbage he demanded money by us.as a tax paying citizen of india i demand some action against him as soon as possible. I am sure you have the high court notice already for callous work done by these government employee.
                    The Hon'ble Sweeper is not lifting my garbage. Please suggest me how much more money I have to pay excluding her/his salary or should I spread all over my garbage in the street? Please note my address for your action. Street No.26, House No.678, Jafrabad, Delhi-53
                    I m resident of Kaithwara, Shastri Park, same thing is happening there also.
                    i want to inform you about the blockage of water and garbage outside my house, cockroaches, mosquitoes and foul smell. please take proper action as soon as possible.
                    So many times presonally told to him not to collect it on front of anyone's house but he dtart shouting and start using a abusing language. They don't come daily to collect that. we r facing a lot of problem like, too much of smell and mosquito etc.
                    Pls. take a action against them ASAP.
                    Ritu Jain

thanking you
                    mithilesh
                    hii
                    im bhawna
                    i live in.9523 bagh rao ji kishan ganj, delhi .my family facing lot off problems, dirty water falling on the kitchen...(vijay kumar) who live in top floor of our home ...their bathroom floor leakage dirty water on roof of our kitchen area...due to this we can't cook..& standing there, we can't eat good food ..So many times (5years go on..) presonally told to him ..plz construct this area properly.but they can't repair & using abusing language ..try to hit house lady also..we r facing a lot of problem like, too much of smell and mosquito in the kitchen etc.
                    Pls. take a action against them
                    So Sir I hope you can feel our Problem. Because only you are the person who take an action.
                    Because We Trust You.