Delhi Municipal Corporation

Dr. S.P.M. Civic Centre, Minto Road
New Delhi
New Delhi District

Load

Municipal Corporation of Delhi related photos (4071)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Municipal Corporation of Delhi Complaints & Reviews

P
Delhi, Delhi

I am a resident of Rohini sector-16, house no. 52 in Block I-3. All the houses in our vicinity have their kitchen drain with underground passage which are joined to the main drainage. This avoids the overflow since they are underground and individual of each house. But recently one of our neighbours, resident of house no. 56 have got their kitchen drain reopened and got it connected with the drain meant for the rain water passage that have been constructed outside each house. This has resulted in a big mess with all the kitchen leftovers collecting outside our houses. Now the drains are full and with impending rainy season the collected water will attract mosquitoes as well as other problems.

Our repeated requests have not helped, so I request your good self to kindly look into the matter fast and help us. Looking forward to your kind consideration please.

Thanking you,

Sector-16
Rohini
Contact No. [protected]
Sir
i want to inform that rohini 9 opp lake view apparments parks lights are not working since 15 days this parks is very famous in old people but as sun set it goes dark old people feel very uncomfortable so plz take action as soon as possible
thanks

To: [protected]@bol.net
    Sent: Friday, 26 June, 2009 9:53:05 AM
    Subject: Fw: Credit card-no receipt

First of all I would like to thank Honourable Commissioner for setting up a great site.

Having said that I would most humbly like to draw your attention to my plight for last 1 year. As you will notice from my emails below that I have been writing to your department for past 1 year. Not only my issue has not been resolved by there is no reply either.

The sequence of events is as follows.

1. Last year in June 2008 I made the house tax payment.
    2. At that time the website(online payment) was facing some issues with issuing of receipts.
    3. On the website it was mentioned that please write a mail with subject "Credit Card-No Receipt"
    4. I wrote the email
    5. It is only after 3rd email I got my first response.
    6. As requested all information was hared yet again.
    7 Have been writing since neither the receipt nor any acknowledgement has been received so far.

I sincerely hope that you will help be my acknowledging my email and helping me resolve the issue

I wish you all the best

----- Forwarded Message ----
    To: Property Tax MCD <[protected]@gmail.com>; [protected]@mcd.org.in
    Sent: Thursday, 25 June, 2009 9:44:48 AM

Dear Sirs

It is very disappointing to note that inspite of over an year passed by an the receipts have not been uploaded. Please let me know the grievance addresal process.

To: Property Tax MCD <[protected]@gmail.com>
    Sent: Tuesday, 5 August, 2008 6:35:06 PM

Sirs

This is to once again request you to indly acknowledge the mail as well as issue/upload the receipt at the earliest. I have been requesting since June 30th. All details have been sent many times.

Payment Made by Visa Credit Card on 30th June 2008 using Axis Gateway. Total (including bank charges) paid = 30, 017.92
    Registration Number:

Name:
    SUDHIR KUMAR ARYA

Colony :

Greater Kailash I

Address1 :

B-201, Block B

Address2 :

Greater Kailash I, Delhi.

PinCode :

----- Original Message ----
    To: Property Tax MCD <[protected]@gmail.com>
    Sent: Thursday, 31 July, 2008 11:03:26 PM

Dears Sirs

Despite repeated reminders and request the receipt has still not been issued, this is causing undue anxiety, request you to kindly do the needful at the earliest and oblige.

Payment Made by Visa Credit Card on 30th June 2008 using Axis Gateway.
    Registration Number:

Name:
    SUDHIR KUMAR ARYA

Colony :

Greater Kailash I

Address1 :

B-201, Block B

Address2 :

Greater Kailash I, Delhi.

PinCode :

Incomplete & inferior construction of Nala & Street Road:

I the undersigned am resident of C-1/94 A, Sanjay Enclave, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi -59 and having a complaint regarding problems due to incomplete and defective construction of open nala and street Road. Just few months back our area has issued a contract for construction of cemented road. The contractor has not even constructed the Road and repair the drainage system (Nala) on both side of the road. What contractor did is purely eye wash.

For the last approximately 10 months construction of open nala and street road/Sewerage system in front of our houses was going on causing hell of problems to us. Apart from the fact that the patches have been left open incomplete:

1. This nala has been excavated from many locations in the street.

2. Apart from the above, the nala slope (Levels) are irregular. We have never seen anyone measuring levels/gradient/slop of this nala. It is high at certain locations retaining water in pockets. That’s why many residents has forcefully closed the drainage system in front of there home, leaving the others life in danger.

3. No MCD workers has been even tried to open the drainage system, with charging the culprits.

4. Now being monsoon there is more danger. Drainage system is not proper and the road is completely damaged and our living conditions are so bed due to water lodging in streets.

5. Due to uneven levels the water is stinking and mosquitoes have been increased posing threat to life.

6. May I request you to look into this matter seriously and save us from life long problems?

We have been given to understand that this project belongs to Executive Engineer, Project MCD, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi. We sincerely request you to ask the said officer or any other concerned authority, which so ever is responsible to immediately corrects the faults and complete the project without any further delay and damage.

MCD — delay in construction of street

It is informed you that the street no. 244, Hansa Puri, Tri Nagar, Delhi -35 was broken by the your Deptt for the purpose of reconstruction of the same but even after a month, the street has nither re-constructed nor repaired till date. the condition of the street in front of ours houses becomes worst and we are not even able to move properly in the street. Even no vehicle can enter in the street.
      You are requested to kinly look into the matter and do the needful under intimation to me at an early.

Yours faithfully

Mukesh Kumar
      On behalf of the Residents of Street No. 244.
      Hansa Puri, Tri Nagar, Delhi.
      I the undersigned am resident of 2075, Mukeem Pura, Subzi Mandi, Delhi-110007 and having a complaint regarding problems due to incomplete and defective construction of street Road. Just few months back our area has issued a contract for construction of cemented road. The contractor has not even constructed the Road and repair the drainage system (Nala) on both side of the road. What contractor did is purely eye wash.

For the last approximately 10 months construction of open gatar and street road/Sewerage system in front of our houses was going on causing hell of problems to us. Apart from the fact that the patches have been left open incomplete:

2. Apart from the above, the gatar slope (Levels) are irregular. We have never seen anyone measuring levels/gradient/slop of these gatars. That’s why many residents has forcefully closed the drainage system in front of there home, leaving the others life in danger.

Pooja
      mangol puri m thany walay road par nalay ka repairing cal raha hai nalay m pani ur dust pada hai pahlay pani ur dust niklwai phir repair karway thank you

Noida, Uttar Pradesh
        I want to give your attention toward the encroachment in access of the street No. 14 in our colony. for street No. 14, we are having only two accesses one is from Street no 15 and another one is from Madhya Marg. Because Madhya Marg is a very busy street due to so many shop are there so we are generally use street No.15 But from that side also we are not get any space, reason is that both the end in encroach by daily hawker with the support of some shopkeeper in the street. Several times we have requested them but they are not agree to go some other place due to that every day we have to face lot’s of problem & effort to reach our home. I hope one day this problem will be a big problem to all resident of Tughlakabad Extn.

In one more problem which I want to mention with above one that in the turn of our street we are having both sides some shops & they have encroached the street as well as drain line. Due to that street width is reduce in the corner. So every one is face problem due to that. Sweeper can’t clean the drain system if some want to talk to that guy he told them that place is belong to him.

Thanks & regards

Sushil Kumar

The by-pass road between kalindi kunj and faridabad is in a very bad state. with very big potholes and water logging along the stretch. The road is also highly accident prone as motorists and cars try to prevent the sudden emergence of big pot-holes and in the process swerve on the worng lane putting the oncoming vehilce in a big risk of collison

This road has been in bad condition since 1 year now but no one authorities have taken notice of it. Please help to repair this road as most people travelling on Mathura road are now taking this route to avoid the bottle neck due to flyover construction on Mathura road

MCD — Bad Road full of Potholes

This is to bring to the concerned authorities' notice that the famous Bunglow Road of Kamla Nagar area which falls under MLA Sh.Kuwar Kunwar Singh of Congress, is in a very bad condition for more than 4 years. It is full of pot-holes in front of the Hansraj College and it seems that no MLA or the Govt. Official has taken any proactive action. The irony is that each of them has been passing through the road at least twice a day.
          It is quite a shame on the part of the MLA that even after winning the election, he has failed to utilize the funds at his disposal.
          I request that the above mentioned road be constructed again and with the guarantee that it would survive for the next 5 years. If the authorities failed in this task then I have to file an RTI regarding this matter.
          Thanks.

Bharat Aggarwal(an IAS aspirant)
          Resident of Kamla Nagar.
          Delhi -110007
          The road FOR khirki extn. malviya nagar is also is in a very bad state. sewage water is running on the road. becuase of that mosquitos spreading deceases and most of the children are getting sick.

This road has been in bad condition since 2 year now but no one authorities have taken notice of it.
          I am Vinod Gupta Resident of RZ-2004/24 jagdamba road tughlkabad extn new delhi -110019.
          This is to inform you that the very big hole (about 6 feet) front of my house on main road

jagdamba raod this pit hole because of sewer cleaning they dig the hole and clean the sewer

& therefore left the big pot which is very dangerous to walking people and its mishap any day to a big accident...
          i have already complaint twice to local authoritie there has been no action taken to

correct it or visit the site..

Please help us out of this situation. My address is NEERAJ JAIN RZ-2004/24 jagdamba road

tughlkabad extn new delhi -110019., My. Ph. No. [protected].

& therefore left the hole which is very dangerous to walking people and its mishap any day

to a big accident...

correct it or visit the site..

Please help us out of this situation. My address is Vinod gupta RZ-2004/24 jagdamba road tughlkabad extn new delhi -110019., My. Ph. No. [protected].
          Respected Sir

This complaint is being registered for illegal construction at terrace of K-33, Khirkhi Extn. Again the builder is planning to get the building done.

Please take some action on this.

thanks

G
            Kolkata, West Bengal
            Flat owner B2 /2149 is a govt official driving govt of India car. Too much extended his flat. But now he is extending garage to double size, breaking load bearing walls. Wants to start commercial operations in residential colony. Has settled deals witth MCD officials saying he has connections.
            Now seeing him another govt official custom officer also with black money, obviously chori ka paisa, has encroched 3 times his garage also for bizness purpose. These 2 are cauzing nuisance to colony very much.
            All dirt debris is lying in colony and possible health hazard -swine flu epidemic. All sewers, gutters will become choked. Also big revenue loss to govt. In vk price of land very expensive and these people get for free. Soon others will also do same work. Sorry Mcd take no action even after many complaints Possibly setting up between mcd and these crooked people - transaction for money.

Complaints to MCD Town Hall Tel no 1266 - 6 times
            Complaints to MCD Control Room Tel No[protected] times

All complaint nos with dates and conversation are recorded for future notices to authorities if no action is taken.

But no response. Mcd comes, does setting and construction continues.

And we think Indians are treated badly in Australia.

What about India. These are powerful people and we cannot openly fight for fear of our life.

Hope some action will be there.

Good citizen
            C-311 Golf View apartments Saket is constructing illegal floor on top floor of dda building which is dangerous for neighbours.MCD should take action
            I Would like to say that IN My street (julhaan gali tank road karol bagh new delhi) there are going on a construction in which they are making a basement
            but the water was come in under the land.due to reason that we are stay with a family. and in my small kids.this water is a dangoures for deaseas of dengue. please take the action of this create a water.please drop the petrol in the under construction land. please take care of this application
            thanking you.
            address is julhaan gali tank road

R
              Gurgaon, Haryana
              Flat no 2150 Sector B Pocket 2 Vasant Kunj New Delhi has extended their garage to 3 times the original size by encroaching and illegal construction on DDA/MCD land. Breaking load bearing structures of the building.
              Numerous complaints to MCD in vain. The offender is a govt servant - custom officer in the govt and presume with a lot of black money to make a deal with the mcd officials.
              Has illegally occupied 50 square metres of land. Vigilanc and other official bodies should be informed
              A-09, Opp Dav school, Jungpura Extention has extended house on backside without permission.Please inspect old sanctioned dwg. Construction is going on & nobady is aware. backside compound wall is too high that nobady can judge what's going inside.
              A-9, Jungpura extention, new delhi- extended area is about 300Sqft.
              Sub: Complaint for unauthorized construction of extended Bathroom at F-182 D G.T.B enclave (MIG) flats Delhi-110093.

I would to make this thing in to your eyes that resident of F-182 D G.T.B enclave (MIG) flats Delhi-110093. Has made an unauthorized extended bath room in our absence in the passage of gutter room. Now, at the same time other resident of our building has copied the same architecture.

The design of that bathroom is in the passage of the Gutter room which was made to maintain the airflow of that passage. As the consequence of this has been started coming in the form of seepage and foul smell which has started coming from that gutter passage as well as the cracks in the walls.

As we have complaint this about the seepage so many times as usual no response is coming from there side. Even as the cracks has been started coming in our walls and the tiles of our bathroom and toilet have started cracking also seepage has been increased at a very high level just because of this illegal construction of the bathroom.

We request you to please look into this matter and take the relevant action on this matter before any incidence will get occurred.

Harish kumar
              F-182 C, GTB enclave.
              Delhi-110093
              Ph: [protected]

DEAR SIR,

ONE MR. VIKAS AGARWAL HAS STARTED UNAUTHORISED CONSTRUCTION IN WA BLOCK, NEAR HANUMAN MANDIR, OPP....

P
                Jan 20, 2019
                Pune, Maharashtra
                Dear Sir.
                I am responsible citizen of republic India. Sir I want to inform you my street drain (Naali) did not cleaned past 3 Month because of this dirty water and slums are collecting and all drain is also open. Fear factor is that if this situation is not handling then it increase the chance of malaria and dengue. Here some swapper and cleaner have appointed by the government for this work But they not listen and want some money for this work.
                So kindly request you please provide some solution to resolved this problem.

A-186/3 ShayamVihar Phase-1 NajafGarh New Delhi-43
                mob.[protected]

atta chakki — robbing of atta

Sub:- To make cumpulsory Digital Weight Machine in
                all atta chaki/floor mills.
                I goto floormill in currey rd area MUMBAI to get atta by giving wheat.
                The floor mill owners are robbing atta.
                From 10 kg Wheat the below mentioned amout of atta was robbed .

Floor mill Robbed atta Date
                Bharat floor mill Narle wadi lower parel (e) 1.5 kg 18/1/12
                Shravya floormill, infront of Devgiri bldg, currey rd (w) 900gm 13/2/12
                Sainath floor mill next to bawla majjid delise rd 600gm 29/2/12

I req you to make compulsory digital wt machine, in floor mill so that the consumer comes to know how less atta is.
                Get fom me the cost of whaet which was robbed as mentioned above.

R
                  Respected Sir,

This is to bring to your kind notice that there are numerous illegal activities (Encroachment on the Public Land, Violation of the Environmental Pollution Norms, Violation of the Norms of the Residential Areas and Breach of the M.C.D. Acts) practiced regularly adjacent to the Arya Samaj Mandir, Double Storey, Kalkaji, which comes under your jurisdiction.

Sir, despite repeated complaints lodged at your office at M.C.D. Central Zone, Lajpat Nagar, no action has been taken till today. (Last complaint was lodged on Saturday, June 6th, 2009 and the complaint no. is 888)

Now, the problem that arises at the pavements and the road heading towards the residential area, in-between Nehru Apartments and Arya Samaj Mandir (Double Storey, Kalkaji) which is easily noticeable, has become a hell for on goers. Both sides of the road are permanently blocked by the shop owners, especially by the Building Material suppliers and the Motor Mechanics plying in that particular area. The Building Material suppliers habitually lay their stuff out in the open pavement area, giving it a small hill type look and blocking a large part of the public area. Same is with the Motor Mechanics, they also routinely everyday repair the vehicles up in the open area creating surplus noise, traffic jams and Pollutions. The broad-wide road meant for the public and the residents of the colony squeezed to a thin line of stretch with extremely limited options left to think over for people like us to take or to avoid it. To me the situation is intentionally created to restrict the general public so as to acquire and control the vicinity. No other person could dare to park his vehicle even though if he is a resident of the colony. The on goers only get a narrow passage in between the pavements that works as a single lane, which means a vehicle cannot cross the other, only one by one basis.

Sir, the shop owners behave like Mafias, they don’t bother about the Police or the M.C.D. They usually say “Hamara toh mahina jata hai, log hamara kutchh nahi bigarh sakte”. They work explicitly and fearlessly without any obstruction by the Government Departments nor are they afraid of any quarter. Ironically, residents and passers-by are more scared of them and hesitate to react or retaliate, as the shop-owners and their employees unite as a group whenever it is necessary for them to deal with the rest of the public whosoever tries to raise a voice against them. Moreover, girls and ladies are seen misbehaved and teased at this place, resulting this they are forced to take some other path. Senior citizens are also not spared, whenever they try to intervene and resolve any issue those guys abuse and rough up with them. My father has also experienced the same fate. Once, my brother-in-law was thrashed and manhandled by them for a parking issue.

Sir, this entire nuisance could impede, but only feasible with your kind intervention. It is my humble requests to you to kindly look into the matter and act accordingly as soon as possible. Hope for an early response.

Thanking You.
                  Rahul Anand
                  This is to inform you that the sewer outside my house is overglowing since 3-4 months but even after repeated complaints to local authorities, there has been no action taken to correct it. The dirty water from the sewer keeps coming out of it and has made the whole road in front of me smelling fou

The street connecting no. 2 GURU NANAK NAGAR via main old sahib pura near TYAGI CHAKKIroad is totally broken and is always filled with sewerage water and rain water..which will lead to several diseases..as dengue is also on progress..so request you to take action for this as soon as possible to avoid the health problems for all the people who use that passage on daily basis..

COMPLAINT SUBMITTED BY :

To
                    The Commissioner

Subject:- COMPLAINING AGAINST THE BLOCKAGE AND OVER-FLOWING
                    SEWER LINE OF MCD

With the mode of this e-mail, i wana put your attention towards the problem whatever me & my family members are facing due to the blockage of sever made by your MCD due to which the sewer line of Peera Garhi Chowk, New Delhi-87 in the Ekta Enclave House Nos. 75 to 94 is over-flowing for the last 7 days. I am the residential of 90-C, Ekta Enclave Peera Garhi New Delhi-110087. We are really very disturbed coz the waterfall extends to that much limit that even we are not supposed to enter in house properly and sewer water is flowing back into the houses which is creating an unhygenic condition. It smells badly & sometimes it even comes inside the house. Due to smell & dust my niece becomes sick from last 7 days.

It’s my humble request to look into the matter & do the needfull ASAP. I'll be really very thankful to you for your great & kind support.

90-C, Ekta Enclave
                    Peera Garhi
                    New Delhi-110087
                    Dear Sir

I would like to inform you that my father -in-law who is staying at 46-A, Ganesh nagar, Extention-II, Delhi-110092 has made several complints at Mandawali regarding blockage of sever line. He is an old person around 84 years and suffereing from hypertension and other old age related problems. A person like him should not face any such types of problems. Besides making several attempt, no has come to see and rectify the problem. He has made several complints to Sri Satyaprakashji on telephone number 22727812 at Mandawali but no action has been taken.
                    Please take an urgent steps to clean the sever line.

Sincerely

Dr A.K.Srivastava
                    AIIMS
                    New Delhi-110029
                    South Zone, Green Park,
                    New Delhi.
                    Sept.15, 2009.

Subject: COMPLAINT AGAINST THE SEWER BLOCKAGE.

I am a resident of Bal Mukund Khand, Giri Nagar, Kalka Ji, New Delhi-110019. We have been severly fighting against the sewer blockage since at least for last 2 months.During peak hours, the water from sewer enters our houses through sewer pipe lines and stays at least for 3-4 hours.If rain comes, then the level of this sewage water rises upto 3-feet.Our life has become living hell.
                    We, all the residents of ground floor of Bal Mukund Khand, earnestly request you to look into the matter and do the needful immediately.

Thanks and Regards.

To
                    The Commissioner

Subject:- COMPLAINING AGAINST THE BLOCKAGE AND OVER-FLOWING
                    SEWER LINE OF MCD

With the mode of this e-mail, i want put your attention towards the problem whatever me & my family members are facing due to the blockage of sever in Shyam Nagar, Near Chandiwala Estate, New Delhi-110 020.During peak hours, the water from sewer enters our houses through sewer pipe lines and stays at least for 3-4 hours.Our life has become living hell. We alll the residents of ground floor of Shyam Nagar, New Delhi-110 020

26-A,
                    Shyam Nagar,
                    Near Chandiwala Estate
                    New Delhi-110020

Municipal Corporation — Sewerage water flowing inside the house

Sewerage water flowing inside the house
                    From, Ms Priya Ramakrishnan
                    New No 19 old no 3/6
                    K.K. Road , Valmiki Nagar ,
                    Thiruvanmiyur
                    Chennai 600041

To,
                    Corporation of Chennai.

Respected Sir,
                    Subject : Sewerage Water flowing into the house .
                    Ref :
                    Zone no : 10
                    Divn No :155
                    Bill No :6529
                    SubNo :000003
                    customer id : 653573

We have had everday problmes of Sewerage Water flowing inside the house compound in the past years . And for the past 20 days we have the house toilest also over flowing with sewerage from the public lines . We have given repeated complaints to the Thirvanmiyur Corporation with no result except the higher authorities insulting us and getting careless response from them in the past month .We have no support for the local corporation or the officers .It is impossible to even stay inside the house . Expecting early action. Thanking you sir .

With regards,
                    Ms.Priya Ramakrishnan
                    MCD Delhi Complaints - Sewers lines blocked in front of my house

MCD North Zone, Delhi

Sewers lines blocked in front of my house

My house no. is 31, Sri Nagar, Drum Market, Rani Bagh, Delhi - 110034. All the sewer lines are blocked in front of my house. Water is clogged since several weeks. The entire sewer line needs to be cis blocked. Inspite of complaining several times. Once the MCD sewer cleaning people came but just worked for sometime and left. They said new line is required to clear the sewers.

Note- For all this drum market peoples are responsible they always create problme for sewer line and make a problem for neigbours

They clean their dirty chemical drum and all garbage is going into the sewer line because of these garbage the sewer line is blocked, but he ignore this because of this the sewer line is blocked and they always try to fight with other peoples who said to them please clean the sewer line.

Dengue and chikungunya is spreading rapidly in city.

Its a humble request to you, to take this up on priority basis.

Roshan Sharma
                    Municipal Corporation of Delhi
                    South Zone, Khanpur Village .
                    26 January, 2011.

Subject: COMPLAINT AGAINST THE SEWER BLOCKAGE.

I am a resident of Khanpur Village (Nai Wali Gali) New Delhi-110062. We have been severly fighting against the sewer blockage since at least for last one year. During peak hours, the water from sewer enters our houses through sewer pipe lines and stays at least for 3-4 hours.If rain comes, then the level of this sewage water rises upto 3-feet.Our life has become living hell.
                    All the resident of the gali is leaving in the hell. Request you to look into the matter and do the needful immediately.

shyam — sewer blockage

Sewer line blocked outside my office
                    This is to inform you that the sewer outside my office is overglowing since 3-4 months but even after repeated complaints to local authorities, there has been no action taken to correct it. The dirty water from the sewer keeps coming out of it and has made the whole road in front of me smelling...

Noida, Uttar Pradesh
                      Illegal construction has been done in the above referred flat. The following are the details :-
                      1. An extra floor has...
                      Gurgaon, Haryana

Stray Dogs menace

Subject: Stray Dogs menace
                      br...

Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh

Can you imagin one street without drain ?

yes it happne in jaiprakash nagar (behind bhajanpura), there is one street in H Block, Jaiprakash Nagar without drain, the street number is 8, there is big problem for drain water, in season of monsoon the whole street is block from water you understand if there is no any drain for rain and house used water !

if any responsible person or MCD staff is read this comment please do something for people of street No-8, H-block, jaiprakash nagar, Delhi 110053 as soon as possible

regards

Neeraj Sharma

Domestic — no drain in street

regards

Neeraj Sharma
                      i dont see proper arrangement of drainage during rains from c block in wazirpur industrial area. new raods have been constructed and these will not allow the rainy water to drain and this will lead to flooding in factories. please look into the matter along with the request of this person. i dont know where to approach and whom to approach. can anybody help. vijay setia c 43 wazirpur industrial area delhi 52 [protected]/[protected]/[protected] [protected]@yahoo.com

this is not a complaint but a request to please pay attention before the trouble starts.

Can you imagin one street without drain ?

yes it happne in shyam vihar phase-1 (A-35 TO A-21, behind shyam baba mandir or near mishri devi public school), there is one street in A Block, Shyam Vihar Phase-1 without drain, the street number is 3, there is big problem for drain water, in season of monsoon the whole street is block from water you understand if there is no any drain for rain and house used water !

if any responsible person or MCD staff is read this comment please do something for people of street No-3, A-Block, Shyam Vihar Phase -1, Najafgarh, Delhi 110043 as soon as possible

regard
                      Ashok K Singh

Can you imagin one street without drain ?

yes it happne in shyam vihar phase-1 (A-35 TO A-21, near mishri devi public school), there is three street in A Block, Shyam Vihar Phase-1 without drain, the street number is 2, there is big problem for drain water, in season of monsoon the whole street is block from water you understand if there is no any drain for rain and house used water !

if any responsible person or MCD staff is read this comment please do something for people of street No-2 A-Block, Shyam Vihar Phase -1, Najafgarh, Delhi 110043 as soon as possible

regard
                      Ashok K Singh

L
                        Chandigarh, Chandigarh
                        I had purchased the flat no. C-51, Ratnakar CGHS Ltd, Plot 21, Sec-4, Dwarka, New Delhi-110078 in July 2007; and applied for...

V
                        Delhi, Delhi
                        MY HOUSE IS AT PITAM PURA SU BLOCK HOUSE NO 57 AND THE WORKERS OF M C D BREAK THE FRONT RAMP OF MY HOUSE 10 DAYS BACK AND TOLD THAT THEY ARE BREAKING IT IN ORDER TO REMOVE THE WASTE CEMENTED PIPE AND RECONSTRUCT THE FRESH NALIS IN PLACE OF CEMENTED PIPE. THE BROKE THE SAME AND TILL NOW NO CONSTRUCTION IS STARTED AND ALSO THE MALBA OUTSIDE MY HOUSE IS STILL LYING AS IT IS AND DUE TO THIS MY WIFE FALLS IN NIGHT AND HURTED IN HER LEFT LEG. M C D IS NOT DOING ANYTHING IN THIS REGARD. PLEASE HELP ME

THANKS

H
                          Delhi, Delhi

I am the resident of 10/E-block Gali no-7 Subash Vihar North Gonda Near Yamuna Vihar East Delhi.
                          I have posted online request on 22/10/08 about lots of garbage in the street no 6 & 7 thereafter oral request made.but still no cleaning of street get it done by sweeper on daily and not even once in a month.Garbage of drains are spreading in front of my house.The unhealthey sorrounding may cause health problem.
                          I reiterated u that kindly take proper action against all these activity and give direction to sweeper in that area for cleaning.

Husain
                          ADVOCATE

MCD — NO CLEANING IN STREET N0-7 & 6 SUBHASH VIHAR DELHI

MCD

KINDLY TAKE APPROPRIATE ACTION AGAINST SWEEPER ..
                          I MADE REQUEST SEVERAL TIME
                          NO ACTION TAKEN TILL DATE
                          AND KINDLY PROVIDE GOOD SWEEPER FOR STREET CLEANING ON DAILY

THANKS
                          I, resident of house no. 345, Teliwara Shahdara, Delhi-32 going through the similar hell of problem.Inspite of lodging numerous oral complaints for 15 days no body has turned up to restore the blockage of sewer line near my house. When there is a danger of contagious diseases like dengue and malaria after start of rainy season and when MCD officials keep on announcing not to let dirty water accumulate arround your house, the department is expected to take quick steps towards people grievances. I hope to move somebody in the department to take immediate step to solve the problem of my street.

MCD — sweeper not cleaning the gali

i am leaving in khirki village, I have complain that no one is cleaning the gali and gali is from house no 1 to 1/7, khirki village, Malaviya nagar,new delhi-110017. I has asked the sweeper a lot of times to clean the gali but she always deny, instead she use to bring the garbage from different galis and use to leave in our gali. She always ask for the monthly money to clean the gali.Request to arrange the new sweeper for the gali urgently.
                          sweeper not cleaning the gali
                          i am leaving in peera garghi camp, near multan nagar paschim vihar. new delhi-56, I have complain that no one is cleaning the gali and gali is from house no 270 to D-300, Peera Garhi camp. near multan nagar. delhi-56. I has asked the sweeper a lot of times to clean the gali but she always deny, instead she use to bring the garbage from different galis and use to leave in our gali. She always ask for the monthly money to clean the gali.Request to arrange the new sweeper for the gali urgently.

MCD

we are leaving in baljeet vihar which is located in Kirari VidhanSabha we required the a permanent sweeeper in our colony I MADE REQUEST SEVERAL TIME
                          NO ACTION TAKEN TILL DATE
                          AND KINDLY PROVIDE GOOD SWEEPER FOR STREET CLEANING ON DAILY
                          I am the resident of H.no.5590, Gali no.11, Subhash Mohalla, Old Seelampur, Gandhi Nagar, East Delhi. Sweeper are not work properly and lots of garbage in the street no 10 & 11 thereafter oral request made.but still no cleaning of street get it done by sweeper on daily and not even once in a weak.Garbage of drains are spreading in front of my house.The unhealthey sorrounding may cause health problem.
                          Dear sir

This is bring to your notice that C.R.PARK. E BLOCK sweeper is not found reporting for work last seven days, you can find lots of dry leaves have spread all over road, although we clean our area maximum to our capacity but ultimately the person paid by M.C.D.take his job seriously and supervisor being permanent staffshould take care these aspect.

Regards.
                          Inderjeet Banerjee [protected]

Hello Sir,

I am resident of Tughlakabad extension, Delhi-19 which is a residential area but illegally runningbr...

Monkeys attacking the house of residents of Durga Vihar,

I am resident of A- 54 Durga Vihar, Near Sainik Farms New Delhi -110062. We are facing a great deal of problem with regards to Monkey. Our children are in great danger and cannot be left in the balcony to play.

As soon as we open the balcony doors, the monkey attacks us and takes whatever it gets in hand from our house.

Always this monkey are coming in groups and making noise throwing things to near residence peoples.

We are not the only peoples affected by this monkey, but also other families who are getting affected by this monkeys. .

We would highly appreciate if this menace can be taken out and our protection is restored.

Hoping for a sincere effort.

Ajit Mishra
                            Phone: [protected]

Respected Sir/Madam

This is to bring to your kind notice that an illegal & unauthorized construction is...